Look at this jewery mvmntwatch fags do

Look at this jewery mvmntwatch fags do

Attached: PSX_20181016_102734.jpg (1635x1405, 115K)

Just because something looks the same in a photo doesn't mean it's the same quality.

But MVMT watches are utter garbage.

I sure love watches with no fucking numbers on em

One day when you grow up you'll realise busy people who need to check their watch don't have any issue remembering what hour of the day it is,they just need to know that they've got 5 minutes until their 2:45 meeting. Don't need numbers if you know how a clock works.

Attached: HurDur luxury.jpg (523x611, 103K)

>black clock hands on a black pad
Yeeee, fuck contrast!
Also this

>not buying an automatic watch

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-174327_AliExpress.jpg (1077x440, 151K)

Imagine boasting about wearing a Tag

Attached: 1478035915019.png (1354x934, 307K)

You couldnt pay me to wear a quartz watch

Is that a benis?

I wear a digital timex because I use the timer function all the time at work

Only watch you should ever need, $10 and I’ve had mine since 2015 still works perfectly

Attached: A2EF5048-B296-4263-8E4D-090B24625FB0.jpg (513x655, 60K)

>2018
>wearing a time piece

You know your phone and computer have clocks on them, right?

Went looking for one of those fuckers today shop only has (((casio g shock))) $200 bucks get fucked

>dat hand
wtf is that?

Classic.

Attached: fzr600 1991 2.jpg (591x465, 59K)

zoomer detected

it isn‘t 1985 and you aren‘t in 3rd grade any more

I got my dad a couple of those for working in the garden and such when they were literally $3, they're still going strong.

i have a less fancy version, only time day date

Notice I’m not seeing yours.

Attached: 777CA678-59D0-4CC7-ADA2-6805B74F4C53.jpg (600x404, 39K)

Oh fuck
I had a picture of mine on a pile of fifty pound notes. Other fucking phone.
Got a nice Police one. Thought I was getting an Apple Watch this weekend. Turns out she’s bought me a scooter, which I far prefer since it costs 10x as much (£5,000 not £500). I lost two watches recently. One in a jet ski accident while drowning and one left hanging on a radiator in Angels 56.

it looks good fuck you
(i spent 5 minutes trying to word this right but it looks good, it tells time, and its pretty fucking classy. fuck you, you cuman fuck

This is what I wear.

It's made by a small group of guys out in Delaware, so I'm happy to support a domestic company and workers. All using high quality parts and they show good craftsmanship in their work. It's not some $10k crazy ass swiss watch, but it's still probably best watch I've ever owned.

Attached: automatic-wristwatch-minimalist-leather.jpg (750x736, 95K)

UH NO NUMBERS HOW DO U TELL TIME LMOA
>the average American/Low IQ subhuman scum response

This is my watch.
Sapphire crystal, waterproof, stainless steel. It’s functional, looks nice and is a good value for the money.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

I have this watch. I feel fucking autistic when I wear it, but it's so comfy and full of 80s aesthetic It really is the perfect timepiece.

Watches are for fags

>not wearing a practical, simple and handy watch
>not wearing the same watch al qaeda used to blow up americ*ns with

Attached: 220px-Casio_F-91W_digital_watch.jpg (220x263, 17K)

That looks nice, w2c?

Look up Brathwait. This one in particular is the automatic watch. You wind it and it keeps running based on your motion - rather than using quartz.

That is because I don't wear a Tag

Attached: IMG_883.png (570x756, 849K)

You don't need a watch nowadays. The only reason you'd possibly wear one is for its looks. Basically watches are jewelry for men.
That's why you choose to wear a fucking ugly piece of plastic with big digits. So everyone around you knows you're autistic.

I'm aware of that, it's right there in the filename. Couldn't read the face.
Seems like a legit outfit and a good christmas present, cheers.

Fuck you rich fucks. I'm still wearing my grandfather's "Кoмaндиpcкиe" because I can't afford anything that looks good and is worthwhile.

Nothing wrong with wearing your grandfathers watch lad, nice too keep it as a family heirloom

wasting money on bling is fake and gay
wearing a gift from the ancestors is quality

Attached: 1520041403528.png (217x190, 55K)

No one could pay you to do anything. You're an unemployed hump.

>fat arm
>checks flag
lol why am i not surprised

i actually own the wish watch on the right and i's slightly diffrent from the mvmt like some parts are silver instead of black it still has the mvmt logo on it tho and the date counter, excellent watch for like 3euro