I bought a 3500mAh battery for my Nexus 5X from AliExpress

I bought a 3500mAh battery for my Nexus 5X from AliExpress.
Are these legit?

Attached: HSABAT-Top-Brand-Larger-Capacity-3500mAh-BL-T19-Mobile-Phone-Battery-BL-T19-for-LG-Nexus.jpg_640x640 (640x640, 49K)

Don't cheap out on batteries. Just stop.

>aliexpress
ya dun fucked up my dude

>China
No.

It's probably fine, but it might not be 3500mAh. It will work but won't have battery temperature sensor working like all aftermarket batteries. At least that's how the Polarcell battery for my Nexus 5.

A legit way to start housefires? yeah

It probably technically has close to 3500mAh.

But god help you if it explodes. Surprisingly, Chinese shit stays cheap because they forego any sort of testing or safety features, as well as use extremely low-quality or poorly recycled materials.

Holy shit, where did all those boomers come from? What you're doing is the equivalent of my father telling me to always buy American cars because "these japs don't know how to build a real car"
The battery is fucking fine, an official Samsung battery is the same thing, except with a different logo and an 800% price increase.

China != Japan.

Attached: Do not trust chinese.png (1400x5552, 857K)

Right. That's why all your electronics are made in Japan? Oh, they aren't? Oh...

Coming in and immediately out of this thread just to say fuck Nexus phones, their design, their manufacturing, their lifetime, their shitty batteries, their overheating and highly common self-bricking out of the blue. I remember when they were shilled (noticeably so) hard by web celebrities. Don't even care about the Pixel line.

Good quality ones are, see most capacitors.

Nothing will top Nexus 6p of how bad it was.

A capacitor is just a component. The resistors in my phone could be made in Senegal for all I know, the bottomline is that it's still a Chinese phone.

It should work but they've probably massively overstated the capacity

There's a thread on XDA where somebody bought a 3250 mah battery for their galaxy note and it just worked the same as the official 2500 mah

Or the user that bought a Chinese battery for a Nokia G3 in /csg/ that was only a 1200mAh+- battery but it was rated for 4200mAh.

Cheap out on whatever the fuck you want but a absolute bad idea for a battery

>won't have battery temperature sensor working like all aftermarket batteries
Are there literally no aftermarket batteries with working temperature sensors?
Most capacitors are made in China too, even the """Japanese""" capacitors on your gaming mobo
Though there's still plenty of leading edge and TOTL stuff that isn't made in China at all due to IP concerns, including batteries and caps, but for pretty much anything mainstream it will be made in China
It's summer my senpai
Pretty much this, if it isn't bigger it sure as hell won't have a higher capacity
For a lot of phones there's literally no one else manufacturing them anymore

>Most capacitors are made in China too, even the """Japanese""" capacitors on your gaming mobo
Then they're not Japanese.
Designed in Japan, made in China means Chinese.

Good ol motherboard scams like gigabyte fake 8 phase motherboards.

How do people fall for this retarded scam? You cant fit more capacity without using more physical space when using the same tech and process you mongoloids. How are you going to fit a bigger battery on the specific and limited space your phone has? Those Chinese niggers don't have 2050 graphene battery technology.

I bought a big ass 10k battery for my Galaxy Note 3, it was the most chingchong battery ever made, rocking it for 2 years and the performance haven't degraded past the 10% of it. These retard keep believing that if it is not expensive and doesn't have a brand logo is worse, fucking lmao.

NO! I've bought HSABAT brand battery, it was rated even higher than stock. Turns out it was lower capacity than stock. HSABAT is a scam.

It's a hit or miss with chinkshit.
The difference being that official batteries went through and passed Quality control.
So it's all about how much you care. I for one would not want to have an exploding/bexpanding battery while my phone is in my pocket.

Where do you guys buy official non original battery or any other spareparts to replace failed part by yourself?
Talking about Xiaomi phones especially

*Official and original

I mean, ripping people off is literally a part of chinese culture. They have a saying that basically goes like "you get what you pay for", but worded in a way that means "its ok for us to rip you off because you cheaped out to begin with". They don't care about lawsuits, customer satisfaction, PR, etc, etc, Im pretty sure its not even against their laws to just blatantly lie about product quality/specifications. Its not even a meme, chinese business culture is fucked completely sideways if you're coming from an american point of view. Their word or advertising means absolutely nothing

Who would have thought that resistors are as hard to make as good capacitors. I mean, I might as well start buying my own from Senegal since it doesn't matter, charge building up seems like a non-issue to me.

Correct.Most high quality electronics is actually made in japan, for instance stuff like game consoles , audio equipment , batteries etc.

Am 21, work with lithium ion and acid batteries.

Do NOT cheap on Li-Ion batteries.

>AliExpress
>Are these legit?
no