What is the best free email service in 2018? I need to make a couple new accounts for work and personal use...

What is the best free email service in 2018? I need to make a couple new accounts for work and personal use, what does Jow Forums use?

Attached: 35771111_10156488149449028_11453067165696000_n.jpg (960x960, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html
twitter.com/gexcolo/status/1016024044544634881
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cock

fpbp I recommend @rape.lol for personal use and @nigge.rs for work (so you won't end up working for SJWs)

Protonmail.com all you need is to solve 1 captcha

>free
no such thing, you're paying with your information, unless you're self hosting
try posteo

He is serious OP.

Cock.li is serious business.

Tutanota

Anyone here familiar with it use disroot?

Stop asking to be spoonfed.

Here, just this time I'm gonna help you: digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html

Not OP but I appreciate the spoonfeed.

Cock.li

Use the airmail.cc domain for work, any of the other for meme emails , or tuta.io for encrypted emails. Tuta is better than proton because what it does is if you want to send an encrypted email to a non tuta regular email (I.e Gmail) it sends them a link that contains a virtual encrypted email specifically for that email.

Protonmail works in exactly the same way, and that person can reply within the virtual encrypted email.

Some of us do more than shitpost on Jow Forums.

Cock.li is not and never will be a legitimate alternative for anyone other than NEETs.

Explain THIS thread then.
twitter.com/gexcolo/status/1016024044544634881

>he has to spend money to not look like a neckbeard

You didn't even read my post did you nigger? I also included tuta.io in my post which is a non MAYMAY service.

Gmail

his business could be dildos

cock.li should still never be recommended for anything ever, which is my entire fucking point

Kill yourself is my entire point for crying about a free email service which has plenty of acceptable domains for personal use (airmail.cc and firemail), if you don't like it, don't fucking use it? No one is forcing you, you fucking autist. You're completely free and under no obligation by anyone here to not use it and go sign up for gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or whatever else.

Pic related: it's you.

Attached: 1528449370675.jpg (825x959, 69K)