This buggy sack of shit is basically constantly ALWAYS in BETAS even when they think they put out "stable" releases...

This buggy sack of shit is basically constantly ALWAYS in BETAS even when they think they put out "stable" releases more shit needs to tweaked, improved and optimized and some UI tweaks every now and then every couple new stable releases

Remind me again why Jow Forums has such a hardon for this pile of shit? Besides freedoms, fucking freetards
It still doesn't even hold close to even a fucking candle to the stock JewTube app from JewgLEL

Attached: NewPipe.png (225x225, 3K)

>not using vanced

Works fine for me, try being less stupid

Have you tried SkyTube? It has more features like displaying comments and recommended videos

t. Googster shill

I use vanced for vids and newpipe for background play. I still miss metrotube on windows phone. Best of both worlds.

What are you talking about? The only improvement they need is sorting by recent and opening youtube url directly. Everything else works. You can watch, save and create playlists offline. Shit is great

This.

Vanced has so much more functionality than new pipe and supports comments.

This. OP is just fucking retarded, or has his OS fucked.

absolutely proprietary

Cry me a river. Why are you browsing Jow Forums then.

gtfo google shill

literally works on my phone fuck off screwgle shill

You uses Google captcha to reply, nice comeback. Just enjoy rotting in your basement you neet.

>he doesn't have pass
How does it feel to be poor?

I can live without comments. I just wished that rss subsciptions werent completely fucked.

Subscriptions are always bugged.

For someone who isn't underage and doesn't subscribe to e-faggots, and doesn't care what Indians or underage faggots comments, newpipe works 100% for me. I need to be able to search, pick my quality, and have background play. Added bonuses are downloading. I have a rooted phone so I have Vanced but I barely use it, only when a program doesn't let me choose what to open YouTube links in, so I have Vanced for that reason (with adaway). The only people who seem to hate newpipe are underage people who can't have their subscription to some fag and see what other underage fags comment about said fag.

Please don't group all underages with e-faggot worshipers, not all of u̶s̶ them are like that :)

How the fuck do you lnow wich one to download?

There's no option do download on the site. What autist coded that website?

Kys nigger

Download it through magisk ya slapdick

True but newpipe displays shit from 2 years ago as recent with 2 day old next to it in no particuluar order.

i watch a lot of niche soldering videos and various niche hardware mod videos. Some are filmed by retards or skip very (so they think) basic steps so its nice when i can read comments about this bullshit and a response from the creator. or, someone posts a problem they are having and get a response.

I was once a fag like you all gay and deepthroat-hungry for newpipe's hot load but i realized i needed comments sometimes and its lack had me looking at videos mostly in the official youtube app first and newpipe only for music playlists.

uhm

plsnobully

gtfo vanced devs
we use newpipe deal with it faggot

It's buggy piece of shit, that's why Jow Forums likes it. If they have nothing to fix then their ego isn't satisfied.