Hey, Jow Forums. I'm thinking of picking up a mouse tomorrow...

Hey, Jow Forums. I'm thinking of picking up a mouse tomorrow, and was curious as to what mouse Jow Forums uses as their daily driver, just to see if your preferences sway mine. I was planning on getting a g403, since I've read some pretty good things about it, but then saw that I could get a g502 for around 10 more dollars. Looked around some reviews for it, and it seem like it's an all around good mouse that everyone seems to recommend.

Attached: g502 proteus spectrum mouse.jpg (2500x2500, 169K)

Here's a picture of the g403.

Note that I am an asian of somewhat small hands, so if chinks use these to play their e-sports, then I'm all for it.

Attached: g403 mouse.jpg (1500x1001, 179K)

G900, purely for the scroll wheel
I can recommend the technology, and highly recommend the G403/G703 wireless over ANY wired mouse unless you need extra features.

>daily driver

Attached: Xj7G6qD.jpg (564x662, 23K)

get the g502 it's the perfect mouse, it looks like the 403 is lacking the adjustable weights and smooth scroll wheel. You can click that button below the scroll wheel and it removes the notches so you can easily scroll through hundreds of pages. It might sound like a meme or gimmick but it's actually so handy that I bought a second one for work.

The weights are just gravy, I like a heavier mouse but they're completely optional.

also, depending what esports you play you might really like the g502 toggle button, it lets you hold it to temporarily change your mouse DPS, like if you're sniping for example.

g602 + black eneloop pros = 6+ mo battery life

My daily driver including some casual gaming. I'm using it at 125hz since release and the battery is still going strong. The sensor is really efficient.

Attached: main.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Hmm, really? I wasn't too keen on wireless, but if you recommend it, I'll have a look at those. The g703 looks almost like a slightly sexier g403, I assume the technology is just better?

That's what I've heard. You can also push the scroll wheel side to side to scroll side ways apparently, and the infinite scroll looks and feels like sex. A weighty mouse might be good in the long run too.

G502 is gud, super comfy. I had a g602 (same thing, wireless) for awhile.

G900 is the best wireless option, but feels a bit less comfy imo. I'm used to it, now and can't go back.

I forget the one, but the professional looking wireless one they make is really good for
/notgayming/

I own a g900 and I wish I got a g403 instead. I've recommended g403 to a few people and they all like it.

Don't know if I'm liking those side buttons. Especially the G9 and G6 way in the back.

Attached: g602.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

G403/G900 were the originals
G703/G903 added support for Logitech's wireless charging mousepad, so you never need to plug them in.

Same here. It's just not as ergonomic.
It's fine for daily use and work stuff, but it's not comfortable after a few hours of gamig.

you get used to it. i really only use the forward 4 buttons.

G403 is bretty damn gud, had a g400 for about 7 years prior

I bought this a while ago and haven't touched it in a year. I use the G900 instead. I think it was just a matter of preference rather than the G502 being bad. It is a heavy mouse, but I'm pretty sure you can adjust the weights. I also thought there were too many buttons in close proximity and especial the one where your thumb rests.

/g203/ here

It's a very very solid mouse. I've had it for i don't even know how many years, and it's still holding strong. It doesn't seem as comfortable as when i got it, but i think it's because i've had it for so long. I've been putting off getting an MX Master for a long time now, but it's because this is a really solid mouse.

wish this was released in australia as well.

I really like these kinds of mice, but I can't find any that are big enough to not give me cramps, are any of these mice good for people with awkwardly large hands?

Alright, I'm back. Sorry, just got done watching some review videos and reading articles, in between helping a tech illiterate mom with her nursing homework stuffs (but she a cute mom, so it's okay). I may have made a decision and I'll give you my reasoning:

The g502. Mainly because it's right around my price range at $50-55 including tax, coming down from $80. I also like that it's wired with thick braids and weighty, with a max weight of 142 grams. Comfort is also a great deal, and I enjoy the fact that one of you bought an extra one for work, making me believe just how ergonomically designed it is, as well as some of you mentioning how durable it can be.

Reasons I didn't go with the other suggestions: while the g403 is nice, and was my planned purchase, it's only around $10 cheaper. Which may not be much, but is also why I feel it'd be best to pick something that has 5 more functions over it, along with a nice, smooth infinite scroll option. The g703/900 look fantastic, but honestly I just don't want to have to deal with wireless and batteries and all that. I know the g900 has the option to be wired with its charge cable, but at a price of $105, coming down from $150, it's still a little too much for me when purchasing a mouse. Plus there are a few of you mentioning how uncomfortable it can be.

So, that's pretty much it. With all of your help (thank you Jow Forums, really appreciate it), I have strong feelings about the g502. I am, however, currently on disability leave and out for the rest of the year, so this actually gives me a chance to finally shop Black Friday for technical products. I may decide to go ahead and pick up a g403 or g900 as a back up mouse, then. Well anyway, thanks for all of your input and suggestions! You guys have a fantastic upcoming weekend!

Attached: the winner... for now, I dunno I may change my mind later.png (1703x1672, 3.68M)

I have the mouse in pic related and it's nice. I'd buy that if I were you

G502 here I like :^)

Between g305 and g502
i like g502 in my hand but the sensors and software shit is the same

Remind me again why Logitech GShit is so popular, please