Burgerclaps of Jow Forums what mobile carrier are you with and why isn't it T-Mobile?

Burgerclaps of Jow Forums what mobile carrier are you with and why isn't it T-Mobile?

Attached: T-Mobile.jpg (675x350, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aruHC_1NQ7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital#Openness_of_specification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiMediaCard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have T-Mobile ($TMUS)
>tfw i won't be paid for this post

Comcast because it's free.

I do, in fact, use T-Mobile.
Only because I'm poor, though.

tmobile cause unlimited international is fucking great. as are their military plans

Last time i had tmobile they were pretty shit, have they stepped it up?

Attached: 20180723_230259_HDR-01.jpg (3480x2760, 3.61M)

>tfw can't use your own Android device

I do use t mobile though

Attached: Screenshot_20180724-000624.jpg (1080x2280, 781K)

I use it cause I'm stuck in the boonies with no broadband providers and their one plan is the closest thing I can get to an unthrottled broadband connection

att cause work only allows us to use sprint verizon or att

how many different girls did you have sex with in thailand, philippines, and japan?

speed and coverage both but coverage less so. damn I miss that phone.

I have their mvno, metrosexual. At least for me reception has been good and download speeds have either been 30-50mbps or spotty reception and 100-200kbps download speed. But for the most part it's been good 60% of the time which is 10 times better than what boost (sprint mvno) could ever offer.

Attached: UTqx73FRw.png (350x140, 80K)

Republic wireless. Even though it’s a botnet I pay like $17/month for a gb of data + unlimited calls / texts. I didn’t fall for the streaming meme, and I’m almost always on WiFi, so it works.

Attached: but i do.png (951x89, 6K)

I would love to switch to TMobile but I have bad credit so no thanks

I use Tmobile; unlimited data, solid customer service, and not that much bullshit are all why I wanted them. The service is alright where I am, but at my last area TMO was significantly better than Verizon.

mint and metrosexual exist user. Not sure why anyone would pay more than ~$25/month for phone service that might just be 10% better.

I like having unlimited data to watch movies with.

You can. You just need to buy a device from them to get a sim. I got one for free.

No mcdonalds/starcucks near you to use to download them? If your credit is bad it sounds like you should hunker down for a while until things get a little better.

AT&T, because they beat the pants off of T-Mobile's coverage.
I'm on the 8GB/mo for $40 plan, and I never come close to using up all my data. I also can count on having at least 3G, unless I'm out in the woods camping or something.

Do they even do credit checks for the prepaid plans?

Is it just me or is mobile data set to overtake broadband in terms of pricing?

Not really, mvnos are proof MNOs will fight to to the last tooth to get your shekels even if it means selling service at fair prices. Soon we could have data only smartphone plans with unlimited tethering for like $25/month in the near future.

No

wait not sure i understood that correctly...

Attached: TerrificEmbellishedDeer.gif (320x320, 240K)

Download them beforehand or better yet don't fucking watch movies on a 5 inch screen

Cellular currently doesn't have the capacity to become a traditional ISP replacement.
The backhaul capacity is there, but just in terms of servicing people in a cell, the spectrum doesn't really allow for the constant sort of streaming and shit every house would be doing.

The the only solution is to shrink cell sizes in dense areas, and that costs *money* because now instead of a tower servicing hundreds of homes, it might only be able to do a few dozen.

I like the de-prioritization model where you can succ down all the data you want as long as there's spare capacity on the tower. Maybe plans will eventually be unlimited and you just pay for peak usage data.

There are these things called SD cards, and they allow you to store data for later use.

You can download your movies while at home and then watch them off the SD card, using no cell data.

I use my phone for everything it's comfy as fuck.

I need to use my phone indoors sometimes

I use lots of data user. I'd be pissed if I couldn't play Pubg mobile, post on /v/ or look up something in the internet because"your 10GB are up!"

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-233759.png (1440x2560, 243K)

>sex
>japan

Attached: 091692144960.jpg (540x540, 38K)

I mean, if US law doesn't change there will continue to be a monopoly in the isp sector. There won't be any price change and eventually mobile data could potentially overtake broadband.

Verizon. I quit T-mobile after the Superbowl.
youtube.com/watch?v=aruHC_1NQ7M

SD cards are botnet
also
>not tethering off your cellphone at home
stay pleb

>SD cards are botnet
what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital#Openness_of_specification
>SD is covered by numerous patents and trademarks. Royalties for SD card licences are imposed for manufacture and sale of memory cards and host adapters (US$1,000/year plus membership at US$1,500/year), but SDIO cards can be made without royalties.

>Early versions of the SD specification were available only after agreeing to a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that prohibited development of an open source driver.

again, SD cards are botnet
>not already knowing this

>The proprietary nature of the complete SD specification affects embedded systems, laptop computers, and some desktop computers;

>Overall, SD is less open than CompactFlash or USB flash memory drives. Those open standards can be implemented without paying for licensing, royalties, or documentation.

>Although the raw hardware interface to xD cards is well understood, the layout of its memory contents—necessary for interoperability with xD card readers and digital cameras—is totally undocumented. The consortium that licenses xD cards has not released any technical information to the public.

fuck SD

>le women don't get equal pay meme
>making vague political statements for no reason other than Leftist propaganda

Maybe leaving AT&T was a bad idea

Attached: 1505062673841.png (551x462, 290K)

I have Verizon because the other carriers are only good in major metropolitan areas. AT&T is getting better but good luck getting decent signal from sprint/t-mobile in flyover country.

Their twitter was a gold mine after that commercial aired.

you should be supporting MMC instead of SD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiMediaCard
>This technology is a standard available to any company wanting to develop products based on it. There is no royalty charged for devices which host an MMC.

>As of July 2009, the latest specifications version 4.4 (dated March 2009) can be requested from the MMCA, and after registering with MMCA, can be downloaded free of charge.

>A highly detailed version is available on-line[2] that contains essential information for writing an MMC driver.

fuck SD

Please post examples

Can't. Lost my hard drive. The handlers of the account were super smug, though, and everyone was just flipping it right back in their faces.

T-mobile would say something super smug and progressive, just to have someone say something like, "Instead of airing a commercial on the Super Bowl, how about you take that money, and make your phone coverage worth a shit?"

Not who you asked, but I remember seeing someone ask T-mobile if they were going to enact that change by paying their Indian Customer Service call centers the same as Verizon and ATT pay their US counterparts. Because "Change Starts Now," and all.

2G lol, damn gooks need to upgrade.

Kek, nice

>Amerifarts
>jumping to conclusions

Yep, checks out

Tello because I only pay like $5/a month and nobody calls me for obvious reasons

Innawoods here, use LTE as a replacement for a cable ISB

I have T-Mobile unlimited (50gb) for browsan and watchan

I have Verizon unlimited (22gb) for gaming.

Considering im in the mountains of bumfuck nowhere it's p good.

Attached: DYnJWUQVQAELAs3.jpg (720x960, 87K)