You still use Facebook? Wow

You, plus 87 million other users, had their information compromised to an extent beyond what we even know. Yet you still use Facebook obediently.

I guess you really ARE dumb fucks.

Attached: chuckleberg.png (859x715, 506K)

Haven't since 2011. Suck it.

OP is still on Facebook.

I've never used Facebook.

no u

Attached: zuckeryou.png (793x446, 517K)

Attached: 1523886982164.jpg (661x501, 46K)

You think that matters?

Attached: newszuck.png (787x953, 391K)

They have much more than 87 million users...

>not blocking trackers

>He thinks that matters

87 million is the number that's been estimated. The real number could be far greater. Plus, that's not exactly a figure to bat an eye at

>implying I even exist online

Attached: aware.jpg (705x500, 143K)

Collected for the ZOG.

yes it does you dumb fuck

>Jow Forumslacks will defend this
Muh EU regulations boogey man

Attached: 2018-07-24-065338_1920x1080_scrot.png (915x597, 205K)

block all of facebook's domains with the hosts file, you wont be able to visit facebook but facebook wont be able to access your browser's cookies either

Their information was never compromised. They gave it away freely

I post no compromising information on facebook so I don't care what they do with it at all.

your information alone is worthless if nobody use it to earn money. at least, you should be happy that thousands of people are employed at Facebook because of your information.

>half the population is dumber than the average
this is simply wrong. learn2statistics

All of my friends are on Facebook you fucking dumbass! What else am I gonna use?

>87 million other users
>implying half of them ain't bots
>implying the other half doesn't even post
Messenger is incredible popular, at least in MX.

What does "their information compromised" mean, you fucking degenerate, whiny, entitled shit-for-brains? So many little pricks are complaining about "privacy" but what the fuck do you have to gain or lose? You're a meaningless, uncreative, unoriginal number to Facebook, and to most of the rest of the world, and you have nothing to say or steal.

Zuck's hearing in the senate was a fucking joke compared to, say, USA-Microsoft antitrust 2001. But clueless cunts on the internet trying to trigger "sheep" is a fucking waste of oxygen.

email, you do have a phone number try that,

email or phone number, those things still work, facebook is for zuckerturd's cucktards

Facebook is dying, newer generations dont use it, fucking 15 year olds use Instagram/Snapchat now. Fb is for old people, I only use it because my fucking uni classmates post shit on a fb group and i dont want to be "that guy" of the class

>taking a comedian literally

mobile facebook is pretty based
quit posting location foodies of your cock OP

My retarded normie friends do

This, the bad stuff about Facebook is tracking people who DON'T have an account and using their info. But people who do have an account and post every five minutes willingly gave out their info.

>implying that shit is any better
Social media is cancer and will be used to drive the masses in a personalized way which was never possible with broadcast media.

Welcome, my son. Welcome to the machine. Meanwhile I'm painting my house with RF blocking paint in preparation for 5G.

Is there an explanation on how to do this somewhere?

mfw never had facebook

Attached: cat.jpg (800x450, 149K)

>he thinks his spacebook friends are actual friends

Attached: 1436058077518.jpg (512x512, 20K)

You want to know how I know you don't have irl friends?

Attached: 1500278597156.jpg (320x320, 8K)