Stocks

Does anyone have a good way to make money with stocks for low risk but high reward?

Attached: Market_Cycle.jpg (768x624, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L7G0OfJUON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>low risk but high reward?
not how stocks work

Buy bitcoins right now.

Buy high sell low.

Attached: 1512331411158.png (5992x6899, 1.01M)

the hard way: read some books, read daily financial paper, lose money, get experience and if you learn from mistakes you might make it.
easier way: get a financial advisor. there are a few companies (at least here in the czech republic) that you dont pay but only make money if you make money.

Čau, which companies do you mean?

No one will buy your bags, Pajeet

try it and think of social trends

>financial advisor
Good goyim

short tesla

>low risk but high reward

Attached: 37CF28E1AC4B4E8D94A140DC7725C800.png (853x855, 83K)

I've been researching this for a week and this is all the knowledge I was soaked up: Try binary options. Use nadex if you live in the US as it's the only regulated binary options provider here. If you use Bollinger Bands, Candlesticks, Momentum, and a Relative Strength Index the odds are very much so in your favor if you see at least two indicating a trend. You can also learn statistics and program your own risk analysis formulas onto your own stock charts like I'm trying to do.

If I say yes, why the hell would I tell you?

have you actually had a sustainably successful strategy with that? because otherwise, it sounds like a bunch of propaganda:
youtu.be/L7G0OfJUON8

Most cryptos are a pump and dump.

I specifically said Bitcoins, not shitcoins.

You will regret not buying right now.

>only make money if you make money
But do they lose money if you do?
Because what it seems is that in the game they're playing, they can only win, just not as much as you conventionally would.

No, I don't even have a bank account yet, that's just the strats I've heard people using and it makes sense to me. I mean the Bollinger Bands/standard deviation alone seem like they'd do you a lot of good if there's no big news. It's better than just wingin' it

>low risk
>high reward
pick one
PS: Santa is not real

Sure, I'll just pull the manual out from under these perpetual motion machine blueprints

Short term shitty government debt.

Jow Forums is that way. Leave.

If they don't make you money, then they've basically worked for free. If you can show that they lost money because they were in breach of the risk statement you gave them, you can sue them for that.

A financial advisor is there to work for you when you don't have time to manage your extra money. Treat it like your employee and always make sure you have all your bases covered. If you can't do this or can't afford it, then you can't afford one.

fair enough

>It's better than just wingin' it
true, but that's not saying much regardless. Having an autistically thorough trading strategy that you can follow emotionlessly is a minimum requirement, but there are a lot of things that are at least as important as the "stock picking" part. Like having proper risk/money/portfolio management, and a stable exit strategy.