I have a real job so i can afford vidya and don't have to pirate

>i have a real job so i can afford vidya and don't have to pirate

This is such a stupid reason. Based on last year games I played and books I read, without pirating it would have cost me $2k.

Instead, by pirating I now have 2000 bucks I wouldn't have without.

2000 bux a year over 10 years @ 7% interest = 27,632 dollars.

All of this for about 10 minutes of work a month. If you don't pirate you are fucking retarded.

Attached: jew-mouse.jpg (604x604, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/eu-piracy-report-suppression-raises-questions-transparency-170922/
netzpolitik.org/wp-upload/2017/09/displacement_study.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I kind of agree
not sure why this concept of "disposable income" has taken such weird forms

Humans are selfish.

>I am entitled to other people's property
>I don't want more of what I'm enjoying to be made
Borderline psychopathic behaviour here. I would've called an immediate airstrike on these dangerous mental defects

>copying = theft
talk about mental defects

>other people's property
Reminder that if you refund a product, you are literally worse than a pirate. Atleast the pirate isn't causing any shortage or taking an actual copy that has any value.

overcharging for crap is closer to theft than pirating

Post your credit card details.

Just want to copy it, nothing wrong with that.

>only videogames are pirated
?

okay, but promise not to use them
cuz that would be doing something different than just copying my cc details

You have my word man. I'm just copying your credit card will be still there.

alright, I'm on the phone with amex right now
I'll post the details as soon as all the money is on a different card

>comparing sharing games to stealing money from people's bank account
Confirmed brainlet.
There is no such thing as "lost sales". Every single person that torrents shit wouldn't buy them if piracy suddenly vanished.

>personal information = published book

brainlet detected

The concept of Legally purchasing things being the "moral" decision is Jewish mind control and I will have none of it.

Why would I pira- I mean, copy some worthless piece of shit card with no money on it? Nigga you serious, don't need that trash lmao.

stirnerloli.jpg

Keep up with that mental gymnastics thieves. Comical.

I dunno, it's what was asked of me

>copying = stealing

fucktard

should be easy to argue against then

Reminder:
torrentfreak.com/eu-piracy-report-suppression-raises-questions-transparency-170922/
netzpolitik.org/wp-upload/2017/09/displacement_study.pdf

Attached: 1518774155322.jpg (700x700, 127K)

>Every single person that torrents shit wouldn't buy them if piracy suddenly vanished
I really hope you don't seriously believe that. I still pirate because I dgaf if jews lose some money they dont have yet.

No man, I want your cc with all your money. I wouldn't copy empty one just like I wouldn't bother copying any of that shitty open source software.
Dead ass tho, I'm just going to copy it, you're not going to lose any money trust me.

You’re a low player if you’re only on 2000$ of piracy.

The real thing I don’t understand is why pirates go through all the trouble. I mean thanks but why do those niggas pirate japanese tv channel then do the translation to make it available to everyone on the internet and make short to no money out of it.

but you asked for cc details
you didn't specify anything else

Well now I am nigga because you keep shaking in your boots for some fucking reason?

you seem serious

>spending money on shit games
buy games that last. If you will not put at least 200h in game - don't buy.

Pirating movies is ok by me though - no lasting value, short pleasure.

Pirating books is not ok. Buy good technical books that you really need. Fictional books same as movies - only buy if you want to support author.

How do you safety torrent games without worry about viruses?

This desu. i bought just cause 2 for ps3 and it was absolutely worth it. close to 3000 hours i spend during my childhood playing that fun game. and the game was on sale for under 5$

I am.

why though? it's such a weird look to use the gambit of someone else "shaking in their boots" when you can't win the argument
what reason would I have to be unironically bothered

nice projection you fucking $¤y/kike
Too bad. The kikes are still benefiting even from your torrenting. Just less than what they'd get if you were a good goy.
It's a win-win situation for them either way. Best thing to do is not use kike softwares altogether and find/create better alternatives.

>you're not going to lose any money
>implying scraper bots won't suck his account dry
>implying redditors won't do that themselves
The credit card has no value, its what you can access with it. Money is finite, unlike digital information (unless its purposely being limited with special regulation)

I mean yeah but I dont find it unethical to deny the jews money they acquire unethically in the first place.

>he thinks 2k a year is a lot
Fuck off NEET

I'm just fucking with you. Because you have no morals you will never understand that. That's why stealing comes so easy to you.
Thieves.

movie ticket and theater snack prices have more than doubled in recent years
and they show 15minutes of commercials before the bloody movie now

Attached: 1517939228461.png (485x443, 27K)

>being such a poorfag he's mad at $17 tickets
>he's mad at $20 snacks
>he doesn't want the cinema experience
>he doesn't think the ads are the best part

Jesus christ, grug, just kill yourself money-less neet

>Playing more than 1 game

What's the point? Pick one game and stick to it. Video games are better this way.

As for me, all I do is play CS:GO. I don't need anything else.

I make 35 an hour but realistically only 24 after taxes so I'm not spending 3 hours of potentially back breaking work on dumb videogames

Pls respond. God Im so poor.

>lel I was just pretending to be retarded
>still unironically claiming copying = theft
yeah you've got nothing

By operating your pirated software on a system you don't care about and which doesn't have anything worth of stealing.

I wasn't pretending to be anything. If anyone here is pretending, it is you. Thief.

Giving money away from your local economy is unethical thus pirating anything non-local is the only ethical choice.

I don't pirate games since it's too much of an effort to run them in a safe manner. Then again I don't really play games that much.

Books, video entertainment and music I get free from the net or the library.

I started working not long ago, I make more money than everyone in my family, I'm single and live with parents and still pirate everything I can.

Based

Same. My colleague was absolutely disgusted when I said I pirate everything I can. "Y-you should support people who make what you like!" fucking virgin nerd.

fuck off

You would never earn 7% interest.

>lel I was just messing with you
>not pretending to be retarded
what am I pretending to be though? piracy is literally not theft

Based pirate bros.
Hope you have a good day.

There's already so much interesting content available that even if all content creation stopped overnight due to piracy I'd still be fine for years if not decades.

but sir I live in India

> Poo in Loo pajeet

wow you're stupid, pirating is an art, not a business model

>go to piratebay
>only download from people with skulls

you are 99% safe with this method

>hurr durr I have disposable income I can easily afford games
>why is my medical bill $10000
>just don't get sick lol

>what is health insurance

stock market average is 10% per year you dumb cuck

>back breaking work
HAHAHAHA MANUAL LABOR KEK IS POOR
no surprise there

>a site revolving around torrenting that has no agenda and a literally who site say these things so they must be true

>A literal report from the EU
>>B-but the specific sites you used have an agenda!

>EU
>any governing body
>agenda-free

>EU
>produces report on piracy
>which isn't supporting the (((agenda)))
>report is suppressed

>a report by the EU justifies me not paying for things
Keep being poor.

You dont belong here get out

Attached: 1487000238634m.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

>Based on last year games I played and books I read, without pirating it would have cost me $2k.
Dude, I buy like one game a year.

>7% interest
Where the fuck do you live? The interest rate here has been less than 2% for the last 5 years, and my bank only give me 1.2%.

>t.14 yo atheikike summer
Consider necking yourself to stop spreading mental aids to others around you. Unless I'm breaking into shops or literally stealing virtual keys for legit software I'm not stealing shit you fucking kike. The shit I torrent has zero monetary value and even if those torrents didn't exist I wouldn't buy your kike software and pay good goy tax every month. Your "lost sales" theory is complete bullshit and you are either an underage faggot or a $¤y manchild that doesn't understand how the industry actually works. You eat up regurgitated shit that your kike masters push on you and parrot it everywhere. Your kike mind games won't work on me.

>A governing body doesn't want you to pay for shit that it taxes because there's a gobermint agenda that basically pushes piracy

Attached: kike.png (211x239, 9K)

Cute jewmouse.

>Copy/paste a piece of a news article
>Get arrested for theft

I have a real job, so I can afford to buy games. I just don't have time to play them.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 27K)

You could try running it in a VM at first.

>leave all market profits to online games
>starve trusting smalltimers and fund giants like Steam and Origin
>OP is literally an EA marketer on Jow Forums

Take that hat off at once.

> Based on last year games I played and books I read, without pirating it would have cost me $2k.
You have too much time on your hands. Do you really work?

its 2k you can invest in something different than silly games

IM PRETTY SURE EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD USED WINRAR AT SOME POINT AND IM PRETTY SURE EVERYONE PAID THE LICENSE

in ten years $27k will barely cover two months' rent

I would feel absolutely no remorse about stealing from a large (revenue over ~1 million US American dollars) company. Funny enough, the vast majority of developers and publishers of games, books, or movies that don't suck are large companies.

Not that piracy is theft; it isn't. I'm just saying I wouldn't just "not care" about harming those companies, I would actively take pleasure from it.

Attached: 1521873670465.jpg (355x440, 130K)

>it's okay to steal from a huge company because they can afford the loss
is no less evil than
>it's okay to mug a handicapped person because can't to fight back

Yeah except handicapped people don't exploit workers and use addictive psychology to extract money from children.

But yeah, totally, "corporations are people".

>piracy is free
It's not, though. It's a culture. The money that would've been spent on subscriptions and rentals is now spent on the electric bill, high-speed broadband connection, VPN subscriptions, HDDs, seedboxes or NAS' and so on. You still want streaming services so instead of paying $9.99 a month for the Jew to do it, you set up your own NAS for $500+.

>authentication codes === intellectual property
are you retarded?

I can afford vidya but I don't have time to play it.
Because of my job.

>it's okay to mug this PARTICULAR handicapped person because he's a racist, homophobic asshole

csgo is a mockery of original cs though

>pleb tier morality
Piracy is capitalism at its finest.
>if the system can be exploited with negligible risk, it will be done
Same goes for the Internet ad business model.

It's not our fault their business model is shit.

Racism and homophobia are opinions. Theft and exploitative practices are actionable offenses. Corporations are big fans of stealing from the public through corporate welfare (aka wealth redistribution from people to companies through taxes) and exploiting anyone and everyone they can.

If a handicapped guy owned a gold mine in south africa where he addicted children to drugs and bribed local politicians to give him tax breaks, then yes, it's okay to mug him. Better to kill him, though.

>trying to shit on a multi billion dollar company is exactly the same as mugging a handicap
>not supporting communism means you're literally hitler because hitler opposed commies
>fucking your wife is exactly the same as fucking your sheep
>eating chocolate is exactly the same as eating shit
You have to be 18+ to post in this board summer. Go back to plebbit.

>theft
How is it theft if they lose literally nothing and I would've not bought it if I couldn't copy it?

Also, why is it not illegal for me to go to a library and make a photo copy a book? Aren't I stealing? Tell me, what's the difference between downloading a movie and photocopying a book from a library?

see

I'm not saying piracy is theft - it very clearly isn't. I'm saying corporations commit theft, all the time.

It's illegal for you to photocopy a book because of archaic, anti-social and anti-progress trademark laws. Keep in mind, laws are not always and in fact very rarely a good framework for morality. Most laws, in fact, are highly immoral.

>It's illegal for you to photocopy a book
It's not, though.

Are you sure?

Attached: 1528774550634.jpg (520x519, 76K)

Stealing from Jews is a moral imperative.