In the last year i've stopped using all services provided by google, deleted my social media and forsaken windows...

In the last year i've stopped using all services provided by google, deleted my social media and forsaken windows. However i'm looking for a Jow Forums approved email service to use so I can get rid of my hotmail account.

>inb4 20 year old boomer who has a hotmail domain

Attached: 1532323558215.png (907x830, 559K)

protonmail

fpbp
Their VPN service is also great.

/thread

Obviously maintain your own MX server using postfix and dovecot

vincent what are you doing ?
cock.li

>Protip: Nobody body cares about you history of spanking off to loli and other weird shit

> Any three letter agency only cares if you manage to get your hands on state secrets or you have some kind of political clout

ITT: deluded paranoid types who have too much unwarranted self-importance

dumb freetard

t. boomer who doesn't understand what mass surveillance means

Nice try, CIA

OP: I'm not paranoid about spying agencies, but I hate targeted ads, and anything microshit related

/thread

Attached: snowden.jpg (600x297, 24K)

Host it yourself

Sorry to break it to you, but you're glowing!

hey you, you can help me with my situation then I guess, Has been winfag many years, last 3 years, im on macOS and its very comfy for all stuff I do both at work and at home, BUT this place embeded the botnet meme deep into my brain that i slowly went paranoic and replaced google services all together, but on the other hand im not ready to ditch this perfectly functioning macbook air after its 3 years of usage just because ideological reasons (just OS reinstall isnt the option here, tried many distros, every single one of gnu/linux os's had something not functioning on macbook air or wasnt ready for this keyboard layout or lagged).
How do I convince myself that although I value my data and private habbits, its the best for my own sanity and actual productivity to keep line between full botnet kid and templeOS weebo?

Just pop iRedMail into your system

>posting on the chinese cartoon board
Congratulations, none of that matters now.

Shitty quote. A better comparison would be comparing privacy online to privacy irl. i.e. something along the lines of "not letting other people look at your personal data = not letting random people peek inside your home"

I'm sorry to hear about your autism

>mug freeze of peach
His quote can be strawmanned easily. People can, for example, say that the guy who doesn't have anything to pay but supports free speech to help others is basically similar to people who have nothing to hide but are helping the criminals to hide their shit by supporting privacy.
It's a shit comparison and a shitty quote, summer.

i like protonmail because of @pm.me
looks comfy

Attached: autism-pepe.jpg (250x228, 7K)

the only real answer

enjoy the (((botnet)))

Fake. Cock.li is the botnet you shill

there are only two correct ways.

Attached: 1512223974208.png (183x155, 101K)

Listed from 1 (best) and going down
1) Host your own email service
2) Tutonota
3) Protonmail
4) Idk ill let these pajeets add onto this

Is there anyone, besides normies, who use Windows in 2018? 30 yo neckbeards in moms basements to play latest Battlefield from their corporate overlords, does not count.

Use protonmail. Pay for it.