Life in prison for making a website

Life in prison for making a website.

Attached: dpr.jpg (510x510, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silkroadvb5piz3r.onion.lu/,
stackoverflow.com/questions/15445285/how-can-i-connect-to-a-tor-hidden-service-using-curl-in-php.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Freedom is a myth.

Most of the developer responsible for the "modern" "web 2.0" should be put behind bars IMHO

Agreed

you know what time it is. that story is really enraging

Attached: 1282165685384.gif (297x450, 26K)

life in prison for being a technologically illiterate retard more like

Lol why

He also tried to have people killed. So there's that too.

supposedly but he was never charged with that. it was probably like this in reality

fbi guy: hey that one user is really getting on your nerves. wouldn't it be nice if he just disappeared
him: heh yea that would be nice

joke's on him for letting himself get taken into custody

He deserves it. Literally an animal.

k, but how is that relevant to this thread

who is that?

this a million times

Based

In the UK that sentence would be like 10 years maximum.

Is that the silk road guy?

what if he converted to islam before the trial?

Nice.

A bottle of acid and a complimentary 3 year old

Why does he looks like manlytears?

>making a website
That's a funny way of saying "laundering money, computer hacking, conspiracy to commit fraud and conspiracy to traffic narcotics".

>making a website
That's a funny way of saying "laundering money, computer hacking, conspiring to commit fraud and conspiring to traffic narcotics".

What's the story in a tl;dr
I'm too autistic to allow my clicks to feeds (((news))) sites

>Ross William Ulbricht, aka Dread Pirate Roberts, was arrested on October 1, 2013 for his role in running the hidden Silk Road website, generally reached only via onion routing but possibly at silkroadvb5piz3r.onion.lu/, and for his efforts to hire an assassin using the site. The Silk Road website itself, widely used for purchasing illegal drugs, was also shut down.
>One of the biggest FBI leads was the interception by the Canadian government of nine fake drivers' licenses ordered by Ulbricht. Another may have been the following post on StackOverflow.com, about programming and onion routing: stackoverflow.com/questions/15445285/how-can-i-connect-to-a-tor-hidden-service-using-curl-in-php.

holy fuck

I can't even buy one counterfeit license on my deepweb trading site

>laundering money
aka using bitcoin. His existance threatened the power of the state, his sentencing serves as an example for other's with similar economic views.

He enroached on government's law breaking monopoly

>That's a funny way of saying "laundering money, computer hacking, conspiring to commit fraud and conspiring to traffic narcotics".
this

>Life in prison for making a website.
Don't downplay the shit.

Regardless, looking at the big picture, his actions benefited most.

that's like saying everyone was mad at Hitler just because he was leading a country

>comparing a harmless php-monkey to hitler

Attached: bullying.jpg (960x720, 105K)

seems a bit harsh, also "money laundering" and "computer hacking" seem a bit vague

>a harmless php-monkey
Did you miss the part about him operating Silk Road?

>Using Hitler as a scapegoat for everything considered bad or evil.
It's like he led whole Germany with a sole xbox controller RTS style or something.

>Did you miss the part about him operating Silk Road?
Why do you consider it a wile act in the first place?

Already answered in this post:
>making a website
>That's a funny way of saying "laundering money, computer hacking, conspiring to commit fraud and conspiring to traffic narcotics".
Do you see anything admirable about this? Do you think he slept just fine at night?