Dyson Airblade

How is this legal?

Attached: 20180724_111953.jpg (3024x4032, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6awjWyWAYRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Btw I just took the picture myself

xlerator best erator

did it died?

People were actually sticking their hands into it before going to eat (it was at a McDonald's)

Is that shit underneath it?

Awww, look at our little princess here. Terrified of little corrosion and rust.

Looks like a piece of technology after 2 days in a nigger neighborhood.

I bet you the interior of the faucet is at least as bad as that.

holy shit I thought it caught on fire or something, fucking disgusting

fukn 3rd worlders

That's RACIST!!! Where is the downvote button on this site? Mods?

It isn't. It would be closed down in Denmark.

>literally eating rust
no wonder you're fucking retarded

Attached: kizuna ai.jpg (614x768, 38K)

what is that?

Of 7.7 billion people on this planet, only 600 million total the populations of ex-Colonial ex-Imperialist soÿcuck faggots who feel white guilt and responsibility towards niggers, with the addition of Sweden.
The rest of us 7 billion don't have any sympathy or responsibility towards niggers.
Cry yourself to death western whitecucks.

a really bad corporate decision

>2 days without being stolen
that must be a pretty nice nigger neighbourhood

>she

... but.. does she fug?

>ever using hand dryers
it's no news that they are all filled with bacteria

The whole WORLD is filled with bacterias, man.

Sure but he's also correct user, the concentration surrounding us is benign compared to hand dryers. It's like the difference between gas and solid.

Worst urinals I've ever used desu. All they do is blow piss all over the place.

>mfw i always take the opportunity to urinate all over the hand dryers whenever the toilets are empty after i've gone into a McToilet for the sole purpose of resolving my nature's call
I don't feel i've slighted anyone because my piss is as sanitary and nutritious as McDonalds food.

Attached: 1408647008363.gif (275x150, 2.66M)

Edgy as fuck.

You call it edgy. I call it the luck of never having any history with niggers in Africa.

You must be 18+ to post in this board, user.

Why so mad Jigaboo? You finally realizing that the dying whitecucks who care about your niggerdom are the last wall behind the rest of us 7 billion genociding you? Even Latinos are doing the good work.

Attached: 2018-01-30_174629.png (1097x830, 72K)

This is some next level bait.

>gives you chlamydia
Heh, nothing personnel kid

eat sewage then faggot

>Jow Forums can't even shut up long enough to have a conversation about hand dryers

I would say that mods don't care about off topic discussions, but I'm starting to think they're posting racist stuff as well

Attached: pathetic.png (533x414, 66K)

Iron is essential for a healthy diet, user

Kek

You're supposed to clean these several times a day, same as crappers and urinals.

What's the problem with this? You aren't supposed to touch the thing, and the amount of bacteria in the air is unlikely to be much higher than on the surface of any given door handle. It looks disgusting, sure, but I doubt it's a health hazard for any person with a functioning immune system.

Its next to the nigger button.

As long as there is a blue light it's fine, the blue light kills all bacteria.

There is only 1 explanation for that:
Black people.

Attached: sheamoisturepapi-follow-i-can-not-make-this-up-sheamoisturepapi-follow-these-niggas-at-uwf-broke-a-f (640x1143, 49K)

Air dryers in general are a retarded and unsanitary concept.

What sketch is that??

dyson products
the meme of the century

Smash Mouth SNL Room.
Just search this and you'll find it.

>everyone is Jow Forums
Seriously, what is he saying that makes him Jow Forums.

typical leftist delusion, everyone is Jow Forums just like everyone is putin and russian bots. They spend their time worrying about boogiemen

I agree that the original airblade is a cesspool of despair. But the airblade Tap tho...

Attached: AA7DBD28D6EE4BCF994D81B23517E6E7.jpg (647x300, 37K)

I just realized he was probably replying to but clicked the wrong post.

>Chinese hit the US servers the hardest of all the people in the world as everyone in IT knows
>Russians are instead blamed while Chinese get a free ride hacking away

>Russia is only 50th on the list of nations with animosity towards USA
>Russia gets the blame for the other countries while they get a free ride

I have to admit user, i'm fine with Ameriburgers calling everyone Russian. Makes it that much easier to fuck Americans over while Russians get the blame.

>what about this is Jow Forums related? Let's get back to talking about niggers

>HURR EVERYONE IS POL DURR
Get out you lobotomized fucktard.

The n word? Oh em gee. Such a bigot.

Iron oxide is not iron

If it's good enough for the Federation it's good enough for you OP.

Attached: dyson-airblade-stxi.jpg (800x400, 58K)

>people just blatantly dropping n-bombs left and right
I thought Jow Forums was the only board with forward thinking, open-minded intellectuals, the only bastion of non toxicity. Guess I was wrong :-/

You don't have the copyright on forward thinking, due to your lack thereof, so you can bugger off jigaboo OH!

Feddie scum!

Attached: youmustbejoking.jpg (972x726, 118K)

Blessed be

sterile shit is still shit

Attached: leatherboy.jpg (564x428, 67K)

Memba when they proved that Dyson Airblades shoot bacteria over 20 feet despite claims that everything is kept within the unit and then Dyson went apeshit and starting suing everyone to threaten them into silence?

Biggest marketing meme of this entire generation. Hospital public restrooms had to remove all of these since they're so nasty.

m-mick bumhole?

not using the inside of your pockets to dry your hands makes you a pleb by default.

Those things are awesome. They actually dry your hands, unlike the other shit you come across

more like aidsblade amirite

Damn, the Minneapolis convention center had these in their restrooms when I was there last year.

At least they make your hands dry unlike all those other air hand dryers.

Attached: shruging anime girl.png (872x720, 516K)

This is McDonald's. It's going to suck.

???

Attached: Screenshot_20180724-122521.png (1440x2560, 517K)

????????

Attached: Screenshot_20180724-122850.png (1440x2560, 867K)

daily reminder your pipes and faucets are just like that, the drinks machines though? those are bad. I'd still eat there though lmao

Nice how you can't find paper towel anymore in the public bathrooms in here.

You think that's bad?
Beware my friend, for that isn't even McDonalds' true form! THIS IS

Attached: _8fd411b4-71f3-11e7-a55a-ab3ca1304be3.jpg (960x540, 80K)

I'm not sure if the lack of context is making this more or less disgusting.

US McDonalds employee, before deciding to quit his job, shares an image of how hygienic the McDonalds Ice Cream machines are.

ah who cares. we have an immune system for a reason

its not like you'll see that directly in your ice cream

t. McPoo shill

they have one of these at my university campus.

new campus this year though so no more shithands for me

They obviously don't give you the shit that's run off to the floor, now do they, fucking mongoloid.

Even a perfectly clean and well maintained disease blade just blows bacteria around.

t. McPoo defense force

The casket holds the cream for the Ice Cream, which got moldier than your mother's vagina before she birthed you.

Ferric oxide is essentially insoluble in aqueous solutions at physiologically-relevant pHs. You will literally shit it out unadulterated.

t. chemist

>blue light kills all bacteria.

- what Americans ACTUALLY believe.

Attached: 1526770726767.jpg (331x167, 6K)

Actually Americans believe that a circulation of red and blue lights kill bacteria, and they are correct given how many Niggerus Bacillus strains were eliminated and scared off by the lights through practical experiments.

Does it?

To me it looks like a drop tray to catch spills.
Which probably never gets emptied, causing spills to eventually run on the floor.

finally i understand
youtube.com/watch?v=6awjWyWAYRs

>Which probably never gets emptied, causing spills to eventually run on the floor.
>on which buns are frequently dropped by the employees and then put back to be served to customers
I'm onto you McAIDS.

Yeah I'm thinking you have no idea how things actually work and just eat up disgruntled employee disinfo like a good sheep.

>McPoo who serves overpriced diarrhea talking about sheep
People, there is a lesson here:
1. Avoid McPoo
2. Make your own food
3. Put this McPoo employee out of his business for the sin of poisoning society

I can't believe how many good digits this retard ate up.

I can't believe a McPoo burger flipper and poison mixer is talking about retardation.

I'm impressed that you think so highly of yourself that you'd get a corporation to reply to your shitposts on Jow Forums.

>McPoo burger flipper thinks he is the corporation
Ayyyyyyy, go back to selling your poison to sheeple. I can make 3 of your McPoo burgers for half the price and with clean tasty ingredients that aren't infused with sugar.

Your reading comprehension is a bit off my dude.

McPoo flipper defense force, pls.

Mitsubishi have a vastly superior design that has a port for the waste water to drain into.

FUCK ALL AIR DRIERS

wow weak danes can't even handle a bit of dirt in their food

your immune systems must be shit

Nigger what the fuck is n-bomb?

Attached: C2i3i6PW8AE4zsn.jpg (1200x1067, 247K)