*betrays the US by leaking the nation's most valuable secrets*

*betrays the US by leaking the nation's most valuable secrets*
psst...nothing personnel

Attached: Edward_Snowden-2.jpg (576x694, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20180501-journalists-challenge-their-inclusion-on-a-us-drone-kill-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bootlicker

fpbp

Found the glowing in the dark nigger

But he leaks secrets from all the nations.
Which means he's a world traitor and we should eject him out of the planet.
And also pray he don't find some sort of bigass dragon balls that allow him to purge all the ningen.

t. traitors

Piracy thread got deleted, few minutes ago. Sad.

""""""""most valuable secrets"""""""

imbecile

>inb4 i was just trolling u bro u mad

kill all cianiggers

"support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic”

This

>betrays

the enemies of the state are already in the state.

Hence the word "domestic".

Attached: 1512585483596.jpg (512x512, 29K)

das rite. Only question now is how do we remove the enemies out of the state?

Remove the state.

This

>USA still exists

Attached: .png (500x512, 113K)

Go away chink

I don't mind. Everyone needs a hobby.

glow a bit brighter, CIA nigger.

Attached: 1482773344995.jpg (1933x1795, 1.92M)

t. glow in the dark nigger.

Reminder that literal boomers from Jow Forums who suck CIA dick leak onto other boards

>betrays the US
>betrays
you keep using that word

Attached: youkeepusingthatword.jpg (1024x764, 74K)

it was a limited hangout and psyop. you will accept this as truth in time. people submitted to the panopticon they did not fight it.

When your country becomes tyrannical and tolerant to disobeying it's own laws to target it's citizen's. It is no longer treason to expose their illegal activities.
However it wasn't smart to say anything about it, the majority of American's don't even care that they don't have an ounce of privacy in the USA.
Hell you could start killing entire cities of people, and as long as their TV, cellphones, and internet are still functioning they won't leave their homes to defend their own nation.

Hello, Stalin

>Hell you could start killing entire cities of people, and as long as their TV, cellphones, and internet are still functioning they won't leave their homes to defend their own nation.
you can put them in a panic about their own safety, but they will still opt to remain unarmed and unaware of future incidents.

Why do you think nihilism like rick and morty going on about god's not real and nothing actually matters so who gives a shit is all the rage these days? Nobody does anything because everyone sees doing anything as completely pointless. I wouldn't be surprised if since SOPA outrage fatigue was intentionally planned by creating bills that would be killed for sure to generate outrage and eventually everyone to think what's the point and just not care anymore.

This

Thanks for spying on me with my own tax dollars

This post was brought to you by r/FULLCOMUNISM

Anti-privacy is a meme. You're not important and the government doesn't care about your life, so get over yourself.

>Communism, the Idea the state can run everything.

>Remove the state

Spotted the anarchist

This isn't like the 1960s before automation where the government had to take a personal interest in you to ruin your life. Like when there was some fuck at a desk looking at a file on you. It doesn't work that way anymore, you have this vast automated collect-it-all system that can put you on a list and ruin your life for a reason nobody understands. You don't need a human to take an interest in you to have your life ruined by privacy invasion. You just need humans to obey what their giant machine-learning thing tells them.

Oh no, now we only have giant oceans, 1000 nukes, and a $trillion/year military/intelligence budget to defend us... how will we ever survive?
I do not give the slightest shit if he damaged national security. It's worth it. I like having access to the information that he revealed. There's often a tradeoff between freedom and security. In this case there's probably not even a worthwhile debate to be had - however much he hurt national security (and who knows, he might have actually helped national security - sometimes things work better when more people are in the know), the benefits he brought are vastly greater. It's not like he leaked details of how nuclear missiles are secured or anything like that.
If it turns out that he literally was a Russian agent, I would not give a shit. Russia would worry me if I lived in Russia. I live in the US, so Russia does not worry me.

It was made on a really good system overall. A system where the best of the world purposefully moved to it to make it even better, so it's quite hard to kill off.
But commies are trying that real hard.

I'm actually kind of surprised Obama didn't pardon him like they did Bradley Manning.
He showed up at HOPE last weekend dressed as a woman, spouting liberal BS.

Attached: 1486891909321.jpg (500x509, 27K)

Is committing crimes a prerequisite for this automated life ruining of which you speak?

Nope. Not that it'd matter if it were, considering that most people commit at least one felony per day, by the strict letter of the law. But all that has to happen is for some automated system to decide you're suspicious because you matched some fuzzy-logic score or what have you. The people at the three-letter agencies don't know why you're on a list, they just know that you're on a list, so you're comin' with me, pal.

nope.I was just reading about some negro journalist who had a friend at an embassy,reveal to him that he is on a drone kill list.The guy has been missled like 5 times.The kicker is,his attorney is trying to have him removed from the list,but the government won't admit anything.

Gas?

But what does that mean, would they try to kill him?

I've been arrested twice for things I didn't do, all because the person who made the call lied like the scumbag they are. Both times I was questioned and released in a few hours. As far as I'm concerned, if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

Yes, the guy has had drones try to take him out (while reporting in Syria) literally 5 times.It was a link from Hacker News, some American black dude. As a reporter he has friends globally, and apparently one of his friends works at an embassy and showed him the kill list with his name on it.He's having trouble getting his name removed because the government won't admit they've tried to kill him.

law of unintended consequences

he probably should have told of the existence of these things without giving the technical details

I think the russians and the chinese have benefited from this the most
the american public very little

I wish someone would expose shit from China or Russia. it'd be inane to believe every single one of their citizens has undying allegiance to governments with 10x the asshole-ishness of the US.

Attached: aDmEGxN_700b.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>the nation's most valuable secrets
Not even close

Attached: ayyylium.jpg (1000x1500, 145K)

middleeastmonitor.com/20180501-journalists-challenge-their-inclusion-on-a-us-drone-kill-list/

If ayy lmaos are visiting Earth the government probably knows as much as we do

You didn't run into a cop who was having a bad day, or who needed to look good in front of his boss by solving some crime. You didn't run into a DA who's career advancement is based on how many people he convicts, who cares if they actually did it. You didn't get investigators who fixated immediately on circumstantial evidence that makes you look bad even though you're innocent of any actual crime. The scumbag who tried to get you in trouble didn't happen to be someone in the police force, or a prominent local politician or businessman whose word carries a lot of weight and who people will try very hard to please.

You trusted the system, because the system always works, right? and you got lucky.

Yeah, I had an ex-girlfriend,who I was living with,file a restraining order against me after I was put on temporary-lay-off.No warning, no investigation,no chance to even talk. Thrown out of my apartment with only some clothes and a toothbrush.I couldn't afford a hotel because I had to collect unemployment during the layoff.It was horrible and really changed my views of the legal system.

SNOWDEN IS A FAGGOT

ONLY BRAINLETS DIDNT KNOW ABOUT WHAT HE LEAKED

BUT NOW EVEN RETARDED TERRORISTS KNOW METHODS AND TACTICS

BRAVO ED

Marx wanted a stateless communism you brainlet.

Security through obscurity doesn't work too well these days.

tpbp