Can we convince the U.S...

Can we convince the U.S. DoD to stop playing Call of Duty with their $50m experimental tools of death and use a little bit of that nearly $700b defense budget to prevent from some guys with a laptop and a grudge from shutting down Washington D.C.? And preferably the rest of America?

Attached: fuckinwhat.jpg (1080x876, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>decide to play lawful good in foreign affairs
>get absolutely buttfucked, repeatedly, by a shitty mafia-run country whose economy is 1/15 of yours

And the best part is China don't exactly play nice either. Gonna be so fucking fun to be in a western country when that conflict finally escalates

They would have to audit every utility installation in the country. Then to fix it they would have to take control of them, because the shareholders don't care. Are you a communist?

I was gonna say "just infiltrate the Russian systems to guarantee the same damage if they try anything" but then I remembered their utility control rooms are probably one drunk guy with a huge ON/OFF mechanical lever

They said the same shit about a power plant in Vermont. It turned out to be literally nothing. Same thing will happen here. They're looking for any reason to write about Russia and start a war

This desu

>they're looking for any reason to write about Russia and start a war.
You're saying that like we don't already have enough reasons.

But the Russians are our friends, OP.

Attached: 1511488704761.jpg (225x225, 8K)

The Russians haven't done shit in comparison to the raping the Chinese have given us.The Russians may be gathering intelligence,but the Chinese are literally stealing our ideas and livelihoods through industrial espionage.If this shitty country of ours didn't owe the Chinks so much money, I'm sure our government would be making a bigger stink about them.

>American security official steps on a lego in his bedroom
>HOLY SHIT, RUSSIANS ARE PLACING LEGO BRICKS ON OUR FLOORS, THEY'VE EVEN INFILTRATED OUR OWN HOMES

Attached: 1532358160034.png (600x514, 132K)

We have no friends,user.You can pretty much blame the hen brained idiots in Washington for that.They've managed to create hysteria over everything BUT the sleazy things THEY do.I'm not a fan of Trump,but he is right about this.

>muh Russian haxx0rs
I would unironically trust Russian agents over glowinthedark CIA/NSA/FBI/CNN niggers. The Russians are predictable in that they'd be working in the best interest of their own nation. The interests of the Russian government seem to align pretty well with mine as a working class American. Russians defend traditionalism and Christianity, and they aren't out to kill my entire race and turn my kids into tranny fags like the US jews and leftists are. The deep state can get hanged from every overpass in this country and be left to rot for all I care. I have zero sympathy for traitors.

Attached: 1449229171632.png (798x770, 676K)

confirmation bias: extreme edition.

Attached: 1339550542730.jpg (450x303, 40K)

Oh hey, the IRA finally caught up to this thread.
I was wondering where you guys were considering how ballsy you are about admiring and subtly bragging about your work.

>be stupid pinko shitlib homo
>hit a guy with a baton
>he swats it away
>he punches once
>you get brain damage
Why should I take leftist pussies seriously?

Attached: maxresdefault(1).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>defending Russia
>undermining confidence in American institutions
>divisive and chaotic political rhetoric to derail discussion
You're not even being subtle. Is the IRA loosening the leash on their standards for political trolls?

>the IRA
The Irish Republican Army? Are the potatoes hacking our elections now? Lmao. Just because you lost doesn't mean reality itself was hacked. WOMP WOMP FAGGOT

Notice how there was no denial or argument of the accusation

>>undermining confidence in American institutions
You're doomed anyways.You obviously believe every paranoid and hostile piece of propaganda these old fucks in Washington feed you.If it's the principle that bothers you so much,you should become an advocate for stopping the shit OUR government is doing to other countries.Namely,TAMPERING WITH ELECTIONS! Want to make a change? Start at home.
nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html
Yep,even the New York Times is calling bullshit.

Because it doesn't matter whether or not it happened. What matters is if it's even important, and if it's good for me. Think of it as Schrödinger's Russian hacker. Lefty subhumans have their heads so far up their own cunts that they can never be convinced that it didn't happen, and anyone with half a brain hasn't been given any fucking proof so they don't believe that it did happen. No one wants to take part in your basic bitch "le did dis habben" argument. For the sake of argument, I'll say it did happen, and that it's not even a problem because the Russians are more trustworthy than most of the US government. Russian agents would be kept on a short leash by the Kremlin while US deep state actors of all shapes and sizes run around with a lot of weapons, cash, drugs, and secrets and zero oversight.

You think that American politicians and infrastructure being compromised by another country is good for you?

keep it simple is the motto

When not believing Russian government before you're own (republican controlled in all branches) government is "Leftist".

Attached: 1512585483596.gif (400x248, 1.56M)

At this point, yes. A Soviet style dictatorship putting a boot on my neck would be better than what we have now. At least I'd know that the boot is a boot. Right now the boot is wrapped in silk and tastes like candy, which is downright insulting. I'm tired of being lied to. I'd rather have politicians who openly fuck me than ones who do it from behind the curtain like sneaky little rats.

This isn't my government. The president has almost no power anymore. This nation is ruled by a loose collection of criminals on the government's payroll. The freaks run the circus.

based frogposter

That's literally,not even what happened.Seriously,step back,take a breath,and think about the course of events. I'll even throw the email server business out the window. Now what are you left with? One, the DNC fucked Sanders over, two,the head of the DNC had literal terrorists as sysadmins,three,Podesta get's hacked like a basic bitch after falling for a skid tier phishing attack.Now I ask you,truly,WHO ACTUALLY UNDERMINED "THE SYSTEM"?

>Twitter bots posting shitty ads == Hacked election
Okay

Remember kids. Consuming unregulated Jow Forums substances will leave you with permanent brain porosity and neurological deterioration. May modern science have pity on his decay.

*tips fedora*

Muh russians

Russian government sponsored and directed troll army floods internets with anti-Hillary bullshit, but Trump is ok with that, so I'm ok with it, because I like Trump.
And as long as it's anti-Hillary, it doesn't matter if it's bullshit or where it came from, because I'm anti-hillary.
If you don't like it, you're a leftist commie pinko.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

If you've had any confidence in American institutions in the past 60 years you're a fucking idiot

How do we know they are Russian hackers, and not just people routing attacks through Russia?

It's funny to me that you think these things.

Attached: c1ecf80bcfc93c54b7d08d7e1f6ec397.png (636x478, 225K)

Reached the room as in an email and Word box in the room, or the control terminal? If so why the fuck is the control terminal exposed to the internet?

>y-yes, these pesky russian haxxxors are sooo good! Can't stop them with our current funding, no sir! W-we urgently need more money for our programs, that's how bad it is!
>If you disagree you're a Russian spy btw

Blame those freetards and libcucks wanting to shut down the nsa so much

>$700b defense budget
>more than 500 of those go to upkeep and maintenance

Exactly.It's the oldest evasion meme in the book.

The NSA doesn't do anything except store data and consume tax dollars.The fucking 9/11 towel-heads were staying in a hotel just down the street from NSA headquarters ffs.

RUSSIA "MEDDLING" IN THE ELECTION BY PUMPING ANTI HILLARY PROPAGANDA ONTO THE INTERNET WAS ABSOLUTELY FAIR GAME

RUSSIA HACKING AN AMERICAN POWER STATION TO CAUSE A BLACKOUT IS AN ACT OF WAR BY A FOREIGN STATE

THE PROBLEM WITH CYBERATTACKS IS ALWAYS ATTRIBUTION, PROVE IT

Attached: proofsxd.png (860x650, 60K)

But if they actually did that, how could they justify asking for even more defense budget $$$ in the future?

*curtseys*

I'm glad a political rift in the Western world is funny to you. I hope that one day these crazy allegations turn out to be false as you claim and we can all laugh about it and say that we were overreacting.
Because, contrary to what you think, I want to be wrong about my claims. Of all the things holding the American government and people by its balls, the last thing I want to is a foreign nuclear power.

or maybe americans could quit being complete retards allowing isp's and cell reception into control sites ha ha ha!!!1

Whoah!Are you saying you want my children to starve?How dare you!

Attached: liars.png (225x225, 8K)

Nah, they would just have to legalese real hack backs and get there ass in gear and be proactive

maybe retarded burgers should start making sure idiot employees dont plug in their private computers and USB sticks in the company intranet....

Get a fucking grip dude. You are not the protagonist of a movie, stop trying to act epic.

Mandate external security audits on a regular basis for government contractors like this. If they can't keep up they lose the contract.

>Utilities get hacked and they should in theory have some kind of security
>Lmao just tie all the infrastructure into the internet of things which is cheap shit that will never see a security update after it gets shoved out the door
The absolute state.

That's what makes America so great user. Shut up.

>The president has almost no power anymore.

I don't give two flying shits about the hilarious situation the US has gotten itself into, but that is literally how the office was designed. The republic was formed with deep suspicions about dictators.

You fucking muppet.

This fucking thread. Are you Amerifats not getting forced through NIST? WECC would have your balls in a sling if this was remotely possible.

No, because in current year weaponized autism Trumps everything.

>lawful good
security is as shit as it is because americans shortsightedly got manufactures to leave as many holes unfixed as possible, under the assumption that onpy the us would have the expertise to hack everything and everyone

you forgot to metion that Jow Forums is reddidt boomers and youre le epic oldfagge defending chan culture from evil nazees

some bullishit Adiran Chen came up with/ was fed by his handlers