I have a C++ job interview coming up Jow Forums

I have a C++ job interview coming up Jow Forums.
What should I study?

Attached: aobaa.jpg (225x350, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/31953/New_Game
youtube.com/watch?v=x1TsOHyJPpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just write code on a white board with marker

Attached: 1532260413611.jpg (578x322, 36K)

read effective c++, not effective modern c++ though since even though c++11/14/17 is very nice and should be standard most places it unfortunately isn't

python

wat

Attached: 1524997833841.jpg (387x469, 20K)

I have a Java interview tomorrow, if anyone could give me advice as well por favor

Rust

>rvalue references
>bit manipulation
>difference between class and struct
>class/struct member access levels (public, private, protected, privileged)
>understand endianness
These things have all come up in recent C++ job interviews I had.

>designated shitting streets (how to tell)
>fastest way to refresh desktop (and why)
>head tilting (what does it mean and when to use it)
>just say "yes" to every question of whether a thing can be done, no matter if you understand it or if it's impossible
Good luck Raj!

I'm interested in entry level C++ developer jobs, but I can't get any interviews. Graduated recently and have been programming for 6+ years, no professional experience though. Any advice?

Who is this qt

C++

Not Indian, just enjoy using Java over C-based languages (although I do know C#, minimal C++, and Python)

Aoba Suzukaze from New Game!
myanimelist.net/anime/31953/New_Game

Attached: 220px-New_Game!_volume_1_cover[2].jpg (220x312, 24K)

best grill

Attached: aoba.gif (538x303, 1.48M)

Attached: 1525395708261.png (625x773, 111K)

Move to finance hub, apply for jobs developing low latency trading systems.

I tried, a lot of those positions require 2-3+ years experience. I live near NY so location isn't an issue

Stress pills

Just masturbate to some Aoba lewds and you will be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=x1TsOHyJPpw

>What should I study?
You shouldn't. You either know the language, and the job you're applying for, or you don't.

my wife aoba is so cute

Aside from the last 3 c++ things, I have no idea what the first two are. How fucked would I be in an interview? I graduate in 3 weeks

Scheme
It won't help with the interview but it's a good thing to study

Attached: 1532376626967.jpg (544x540, 30K)

Apply and say you have been working on projects for 6+ years and point them to your git. They will accept that.

not that guy but how do you not know what a bit is? either way for rvalues it's kind of complicated, they might ask you it just to see how you answer so just google and read up a little on it.

That's what I'm doing, I have numerous projects on my github page but no "professional work experience". I don't hear anything back after I submit my resume, and I've had people tell me the positions are "too senior" for someone of my experience level on the phone.

If you don't know bit manipulation how did you graduate? That is a basic computer science concept

>tfw my midwest city has a shit ton of webdev positions but barely any C++

I'm tired of frontend work.

Attached: file.png (300x470, 187K)

it's not much better near big cities, I'm in NY and there's a lot more webdev positions doing javascript, jquery, nodejs, etc. and I really want a C++ job instead :(

also nice dubs

But why would you want to program in C/C++? It's awful for anything outside of education and vidya.

Attached: question kanna.png (720x672, 401K)

Not that guy, but I don't see what's wrong with it. It's in high demand in the financial services industry (hedge funds, HFT, etc.) and pays decent. Also I would much rather program in C/C++ than in JavaScript, python, or some other shitty scripting language that's "hot" these days.

I don't really care what the lang is, I'd just like to work on lower level development. Frontend work is incredibly monotonous.

>Preferring Java over C#

First of all, you should study HOW NOT TO BE A FUCKING RETARDED ATTENTION WHORING ANIME PEDO FAGGOT

C++

And I recommend a buttplug, so when they take aout the whiteboard you don't feel that much pain.

cd ..
cd kode
cd

At least post the picture

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

Just left the midwest to go back to the east coast while I was looking, but Chicago seems decent for C++ positions. Detroit might be ok too, didn't see much in Texas or Colorado.

I'm also east coast and I see a lot of C++ positions, but they're all mid/senior level positions with 3-5+ years exp. No entry level positions though :(

Is New Game good? While I finished Gabriel Dropout, I really didn't enjoy it except Vigne.

Java 10 is unironically alright

highly recommend

Attached: 1520447907491.png (755x1058, 325K)

Me

its better than that show that's for sure

Better than Gabriel Dropout, I liked Gabu but the show was really dull.

same man, I have ~8 months full time so I usually apply to anything 3 or under or that doesn't have it listed. Interviewing with two trading companies right now, one with none listed and one that had 2 years listed. The one with none I'm almost finished with and their "hard" problems were just three different variations of putting shit in a hash table, lmao. Finance definitely seems to be the move. I tried doing the supposedly easy thing of applying to defense contractors along the coast down to NoVa and I still haven't even gotten a rejection from any of those after two months. I'm really interested in graphics but as you probably know they won't even look at you without experience.

Cool. I'll watch this weekend.
Thanks, Jow Forumsentlemen.

>He thinks Java isn't a C-based language