Why don't more countries ban Facebook and Google like China does?

Why don't more countries ban Facebook and Google like China does?

Attached: 1532457043296.jpg (752x800, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasiphaë
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most people in most countries want it, and most governments aren't secure enough in their positions to take away something lots of people use daily. It'd be like if America tried to ban television.

Also the EU rages against US tech companies, but the last thing it wants is for them to go under. The EU wants some very-much-alive cash cows to milk, is what they want.

>The EU wants some very-much-alive cash cows to milk, is what they want.
I agree,but at least they're using an honorable excuse to strengthen their economy.

Russia might ban them soon

>After a curse from Poseidon, Pasiphae experienced lust for and mated with a white bull sent by Poseidon.[5] "The Bull was the old pre-Olympian Poseidon," Ruck and Staples remark.[6]

>in order to actually copulate with the bull, she had the Athenian artificer Daedalus[8] construct a portable wooden cow with a cowhide covering, within which she was able to satisfy her strong desire.

the gods are perverts

Attached: gay_odin.png (500x193, 42K)

>Tfw King Minos literally got cucked by a bull
The Greek ones have a good sense of humor though.

the myth goes as follows:
Minos asked Poseidon to send a sign that he can become a king and not his brother
Poseidon sent a bull which rose from the depths of the sea.
Minos saw that the bull was a great animal(stronk and what not) so he decided instead of sacrificing that animal, he would sacrifice another one and let that one bull live.
Poseidon gone mad about this, because Minos didn't kill the bull he sent to him(he thought Minos was making fun of him)
So he made his wife Pasiphae to fall in love with the bull.
Pasiphae didn't JUST(tm) have the urge to fuck the bull, but she was in love with him.
After the bullfucking, Asterios(Aster = Αστήρ = Star) a.k.a. Minotaur (Minos + Taurus) was born.
Minos realized that he got cucked, so he went to Delphi where the oracle told him to build a structure and put the minotaur in there... that structure was called Labyrinth.
....and there are a shitload of stories/myths/whatever starting from various places in greece and ending in or involving the Labyrinth.

t. Greek

More countries should

>>After a curse from Poseidon, Pasiphae experienced lust for and mated with a white bull sent by Poseidon.[5] "The Bull was the old pre-Olympian Poseidon," Ruck and Staples remark.[6]
>>in order to actually copulate with the bull, she had the Athenian artificer Daedalus[8] construct a portable wooden cow with a cowhide covering, within which she was able to satisfy her strong desire.
>the gods are perverts

Attached: 04d6aa93957e66182ab2e24a5f8e46d6.jpg (315x260, 24K)

Would this actually work?

How big is your bull?

Just your average black guy, why?

I thought it was some weird Greek/Slaaneshi variant of the Brazen Bull.

Nah, a few billion bucks in fines are peanuts for the EU's economy, which is about the same size as the USA's, except with more consumers.

>>the gods are perverts
Why wouldn't they be? It's the best

Attached: 1514098845278.jpg (291x302, 21K)

China only bans them so you use their variants

What the hell would you gain?

I consider this canon and nobody can stop me.

Attached: KAIns.jpg (760x596, 218K)

They're peanuts for the EU economy as a whole, but they're plenty for the bureaucracies that actually collect the fines. No organization with the power to beat a few billion out of a company and then keep it for its' officials' empire-building is gonna pass that up.

>ban Facebook and Google
it'd be better to extort them into paying taxes...
wait, not even extort them, FB and google have made a lot of money without paying for shit

>average black guy

So, 4 inches long?

I d no't think that any human species is only 4 inchers tall.

Friendly reminder that taxation is theft.

friendly reminder that US "libertarians" probably wouldn't be able to drive their cars if it weren't for their government(s), or even be alive

>why don't globalist nations ban the widespread usage of their #1 propaganda tool

I wonder...

Attached: 1528432111105.jpg (1197x1123, 167K)

Meanwhile in reality so many West Virginians accidentally lost their identities because they went off the grid for so long they were presumed dead that their state laws had to be changed to accomodate this habit of fucking off innawoods for literal decades.

CHINA LETS APPLE OPERATE, THEY JUST REQUIRE THEM TO JOINT VENTURE WITH THEIR STATE RUN GOVERNMENT FRONT COMPANY
AND TURN OVER MASTER DECRYPTION KEYS FOR ALL CHINESE ICLOUD ACCOUNTS

BETTER NOT CRITICIZE THE PARTY ON UR FACETIME WANG
WHATS ONE DISAPPEARED CHINAMAN OUT OF A BILLION, WHOS GONNA EVEN NOTICE
AND IF ANYONE DOES ITS NOT LIKE THEY HAVE LEGAL RECOURSE ANYWAY LMAO LIVING IN CHINA WHAT A NIGHTMARE

Coincidence? I think not.

Attached: 1524598179107.png (1200x1200, 285K)

kek

Go away progressive faggots, this is only for white bulls.

>After a curse from Poseidon, Pasiphae experienced lust for and mated with a white bull sent by Poseidon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasiphaë

Have you seen a bull penis? Have you seen how they fuck? She would be skewered. Also I have seen a bull blowjob.

wtf i hate private property now

great story