A lot of you need to get off your high horse. Just because you understand syntax and can write a few scripts...

A lot of you need to get off your high horse. Just because you understand syntax and can write a few scripts, does not mean you are a computer scientist or software engineer. You are nothing more than a scrub. I equate you people to 13 year old with an iPhone 6 thinking she Ansel Adams. Go learn the fundamentals! I’m not saying go to a university, but wipe the Cheeto dust off your fingers and go download their curriculum, torrent the books, and get learning. That is, unless you are okay with being a scrub.

Attached: 57A6CF81-705C-43C0-A416-7568CE1E6CB4.jpg (2068x2764, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In other words, this is how I feel about some “programmers” youtu.be/9E62iA6KCIQ

He's right though.

Who, the angry midget lying about his higher education? He should buy some fluffy headphones, might also cover the bald spot on his head.

Personal attacks aren't valid arguments

So how can that kike be right?

Is this bait? You've never been to a university if you unironically think that you can learn how to program there.

"Kikes" are always right, goy.

Yes of course! How could the place programming languages are created and innovations are made know anything baout code?
Retard, go for something better than public college.

No idea, I didn't bother to click the link. But if he's wrong you should be able to provide more arguments that are relevant to what he's saying instead of resorting to trying to discredit him as if his hair pattern somehow proves his arguments wrong

So if you are completely misinformed, how can you take part in this by merely shitposting?

Because your personal attacks to try to discredit someone wouldn't fly regardless of my knowledge of the subject.

Who cares what you want you dumb attention whore sperg? I bet you're the OP desperately bumping his own thread.

Counter the points presented by the link

0/10

I see, so you're just a larping kid.
University courses are mostly math oriented, professors have a limited knowledge in programming because they are usually applied mathematicians. Learning numerical analysis, discrete math and some intro into several languages, data structures and AI doesn't make you a good programmer. Most of the students were struggling with simple C++ tasks after spending years there and couldn't think of any solutions on their own.

Again, leave community college.

Man, fuck the fundamentals, I just want a comfy job, stable salary independent of fucking grant approvals, scholarships and other such bullshit. I can read a book or two on algorithms at home when I want to, fuck this shit.

I am not living in a third world country like the USA, we have free education, I was attending an acknowledged European university, so that's not an argument. You are still a larping faggot, who has never seen a university from inside.

But I am a software engineer, it's literally my job title

You need just a semester to learn everything there is to know about the fundamentals of programming.
It ain't rocket science.

I'm a 40 y/o Data Engineer that works on Hadoop systems for a Fortune 5 company... I would be insulted if this statement wasn't so based.

Attached: Benchmark.png (646x438, 415K)

These days you have an engineer for everything, data engineer, software engineer, security engineer, validation engineer, production engineer, sales engineer even.

>third world country like the USA,
Wew, you Europoors are salty

Dijkstra

Attached: Dykstra n Coding.jpg (957x466, 85K)

>Europoors
Most of the countries in Europe have higher or comparable standards of living to the USA, please stop being mentally disabled.