I want to stop using DDG

but no other search engine provides functionality even remotely close to ddg.
>bangs are the shit "!ae newest meme headphones" instantly searches Aliexpress
>I'm feeling lucky functionality directly from the search term "\free software song yt" fills me with joy in a matter of seconds
>looks good, custom themes
>dark theme looks great unlike startpage's
>built-in calculator, converter, dictionary...
>pretty okay searching
but
>owned by jews
What to do man?

Attached: duckduckgtfo.jpg (691x553, 154K)

>What to do man?
use ixquick?

Why do people even need search engines these days? I mean, I use Jewgle all the time but half of that is just searching for sites I already know exist, and when it's not, the resukts tend to be for shit on stack overflow or github anyway. I rarely find new sites through it, I find more shit through places like this.

Looks bad, no bangs or similar functionality, no "i'm feeling lucky" directly from the search term.

Eh I don't search something special. Most of the time I'm using like 10 websites so I'm using a search engine to make the whole process quicker. And search results aren't bad, most of the time I find what I'm looking for unless it's some obscure shit which isn't very often.

>Looks bad, no bangs or similar functionality, no "i'm feeling lucky" directly from the search term.
I feel like you're not worth the time of day.

Same desu, except the google part. That's why ddg works for me.

>i have no argument

>i have no argument
you really don't.

Attached: 1292383203864.gif (192x169, 1.14M)

Searx.me

Attached: Wigger_Law_Firm.png (607x505, 201K)

Antisemitism belongs to Jow Forums.
Please go back.

>Please go back
Take your own advice

I have this exact same problem
Haven't found a solution yet

Did you find that gif with startpage?

No dark theme?

Oy vey. Checked.

I never trusted DDG, it popped up from nowhere years ago when privacy was hot and was intensely spammed all over the webs, noone knew shit about it but anons shilled worse than GPU/CPU shills.

>No dark theme
It's hackable, make your own or borrow someone else's

>What to do man?
stop being a retarted Jow Forumsnigger and think critically for once

Attached: hideous spongebob.png (625x415, 433K)

You know you can do literally all of those things with pretty much any search engine, right?
>"bangs" as you call them
Can be set from your browser settings I'm pretty sure. At least that's what I used to do with Google years ago. Stuff like "yt Simpsons" and YouTube search results page immediately shows up.
>dark theme
use Stylish or another browser extension to theme any search engine of your choice. Any major search engine is going to have free dark themes.
>calculator, converter, dictionary...
Google the following things and tell me what you see: "define:autocracy", "2^10", "500 Euro in USD", "2 cups in liters"

>Antisemitism belongs to Jow Forums.
Where have you been?

Attached: 1507211688392.jpg (300x295, 48K)

>Did you find that gif with startpage?
Apparently I found it 8 years ago here.

We talk tech here, wanna whine about countersemitism go to pol yourself.

Stop making these falseflag threads you fucking ddg shill. You are just looking for an excuse to advertise your garbage search engine.

>oOoO spooky Jews!
>”””talking tech”””
gas urself my man

Attached: mutant brainlet.png (221x170, 5K)

> Google the following things
Or duckduckgo them, yes, that doesn't solve the problem. Try qwanting or searxing or startpaging them and either only some will work, or even none. (Qwant for instance can't into currencies at all, which is one of my most used aspects of this feature in duckduckgo.)

No cross platform. I'd had to do it for every device I'm using it.

Same as above.
>Google the following things
No thanks.

Checked and keked.

I'm literally looking to switch search engines, not shilling for juden.

>wanting to drop something solely because of the way someone was born and cannot change, even though you say you like the service itself and that it stands on its own merits

Jow Forums and their identity politics are a morbid cancer that ruins everything it touches. It was tolerable when it was working as a container board, but now that it seems to be metastasizing into other boards, I'd rather Hiromoot closes it down and let them all move to atechan where they belong, which already has a Jow Forums board of their own.

They even used to run ads on Jow Forums if you aren't so new that you don't remember. And btw this is a shill thread in case there are people so retarded that they haven't realize what OP true intentions are.

Delet this.

Nah it's legit.

>show ads
>look at ads
>remember ads

Attached: IMG_20180219_094315.jpg (2356x2580, 1.23M)