Why hasn't android noticeably improved after nougat?

Why hasn't android noticeably improved after nougat?

Attached: android-broken-1024x698.jpg (1024x698, 41K)

They're working for fuchsia

What's the fucking difference?

If I can snooze notifications it's an improvement. Fuck you

There's tons of improvements in Android O and P

What, are you one of those chucklefucks who needs large UI improvements every year?

Google has completed it's transition into another big corporate behemoth and as a result it is incapable of coming up with anything new.

I don't know, I skipped nougat and went straight to oreo and I'm in love with it.

It's not Android

>implying O and P haven't brought major performance improvements
kys.

>Treble

I can't regulate the vibration intensity.
I am sitting in my room (NEET) and when i type, it sounds like i am playing with a vibrator

It's MIT licensed so they can make their releases 100% closed source while maintaining the image of "we

So get
a) a better keyboard
b) a better rom

FPBP. (Though completely false, because the teams don't overlap.)

Are fucking blind, kid? Look at ALL THOSE EMOJI!

Because iOS hasn't either in the same timeframe. Android was always just a ripoff of iOS.

what can't it do? what is your problem with the latest Official Release?? tell me

god damn i hate androfag so much

Not much to improve.

Attached: 56465498.jpg (1048x1080, 86K)

Is this a real outcome of the MIT license?

Each new update is just adding more layers of tracking and spying, they ceased actually improving the os a long time ago.

Is Fuchsia going to fix Android's fragmentation problem?

Obviously, yes. Nobody can force them to release the source for any build with that cuck license. They could potentially even maintain their own proprietary branch where all the good and useful stuff plus the botnet is integrated and still jew fixes from the community with the garbage open version

no, i'm just one of those chucklefucks who would like to be able to, say, OPEN A FUCKING TEXT FILE. that's all.

What do you mean fragmentation problem?

>smart phone OS
>Google developing it
Did you honestly expect improvements? Did you expect anything good at all?

Phoneposters go to hell with the gays, you goddamn nigger. And you can turn keyboard vibrations off.

>implying android improved at all after 4.4.4
Fool

Is this a joke