How can you compete?

How can you compete?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 9.51.12 PM.png (900x997, 890K)

Is that the "Dream in Code" kid? Please say yes.

Act on every stupid idea. Be charismatic.

>starbucks
Why am I not surprised

He cannot even squat right.

>le 56% slav squat

>filthy hobbitses!

Remotejobs guy?

"architects" BTFO

Attached: levels.png (640x1599, 330K)

>php
Yikes

He's just a Steve Jobs feteshist. He even does the whole "no shoes" thing.

I'm dying

WILL HE DO THE INOPERABLE PANCREATIC CANCER THING

And it's making $$$.

Jobs did the operable cancer thing but he was too self-absorbed to get operated in time.

>IMPLYING YOU CANT CURE CANCER WITH EXTREME JUICING
WAKE UP VISIONLESS SHEEPLE

what a faggot

>$2,342

Is this supposed to be impressive? A single jar file can make millions.

>reindeer
so this is the power... of swisscucks

you mean the aids thing? almost certainly yes.

What single jar file is making millions of dollars a day?

oh god not this fuckstain.

I fucking hate that other type of twitter user too. The "no no no you're not wrong we're just different" type.

Fuck them all. Pieter is wrong as fuck and Reinder is a pussy.

One that is installed at thousands of stores receiving orders.

>Pieter is wrong as fuck
How?

Is this the birth of a new epic Jow Forums meme?

cuck startups

I launch a startup every time I go to the toilet.

>no frameworks no libraries no architecture
>acting like this is a good thing or a smart choice

yeah ok that's great if you're just one dude and have plenty of time to reimplement the wheel, or are working on a small/inconsequential project.

>if another dev takes over they open the file and edit it

he's literally saying >my documentation is my code

I would not hire him to do anything more than write simple scripts.

Not "wrong" like 2+2=5 just a smug cunt who thinks he's smarter than he really is and his ideas do not apply to the broader domain of software engineering. Most of the problems in this domain aren't technical they're how to get humans working effectively on the same project without stepping on each other's toes.

Attached: broke-startup.png (900x755, 776K)

>barefoot
>can't squat
>Starbucks

The faggotry is strong with this one

I hope he can afford some shoes soon.

Thank you

>I would not hire him to do anything more than write simple scripts.
Why would he care, he makes over half a million a year from his php sites while traveling.

Attached: 1491498723216.png (270x314, 130K)

PHP is garbage, but if the application works and has no security bugs, leave it the fuck alone.

I don't understand why people shit on php. It's been improved so much into a phenomenal language

If I want a job what the hell do I learn then

The fucking onions reeks trough my screen

Oops i meant onions

12 in 11 faggot

No, that kid has become an extremist libertarian and shitposts on twitter about gender and his love for Trump all day now.

put your shoes back on stupid.

>be autist
>become Jow Forumstard
Seems appropriate. That's also a pretty good outcome for him (and the rest of society) all things considered. I mean we really don't need another steve jobs.

>12 startups in 12 months
And they're all gonna fail in 12 months

Kek

Python, C, and C++

Funny that you say that, he is now interning at Apple...

>please suck my dick
>im not sucking your dick
>i know you are good boy, just suck my dick
>no!
>ok
Wtf is wrong with him?

They are brainlets that don’t actually code or think JavaScript on the server is a really great idea

bravo

>10 patreon accounts
KEEP DONATING

Came here to post this.

>he is now interning at Apple...
My condolences.

Minecraft

I too can make up words with no vowels and buy a corresponding .io domain once a month.

>heh stupid DRUMPF supporter interning at apple when i get to sit here and post on Jow Forums

Too bad you don't hire anyone, because you are code monkey, making $50k/year. Have read pragmatic programmer btw. Too smart to have a good salary btw.

> spring-*.jar

You do realize you are making fun of someone who singlehandedly created a website making 2.342 $ a day (857k a year) that consists of a single php file?

His results prove him right.

LMAO on both sides

I think you might be mentally deficient, user.

It's probably just an attention getting stunt to get a real job at a major company.

Really? Last I checked he was a cuck. I remember when we used to make fun of him on Jow Forums because for being a programming prodigy his code fucking sucked.

>combining many javascript files into a single file for deployment
i sleep

>combining many css files into a single file for deployment
i sleep

>combining many php files into a single file for deployment
CALL THE GOVERNOR

Attached: weirdoface.jpg (600x315, 45K)

>Heels up
Not a proper squat

Heels to the sky, capitalist spy

And I made nothing that consists of nothing making $6323/h.
This results prove me right.

Things that anger Jow Forums most.
>1. Apple (incl. OS X)
>2. M/s. (incl. Windows)
>3. PHP
>4. Google
>5. JS
>6. Python
>7. Rust
>8. Intel
>9. systemd
>X. Android

>flashbacks to 18 year old laravel developer who was a turbosperg

>all of them fail
>"""tech""" media outlets decide not to make a story about it cause it wouldn't fit with their agenda
Like pottery

>no security bugs
With the level this guy appears to be at, I seriously doubt it. You have to be elder god tier to create secure php

How is all of them failing a bad thing? It would just give him more experiences to learn from, meanwhile you're sitting over there scared out of your mind over failing once.

Makes me feel a bit better about my hackety hack Flask apps.

You have to be the god of retards to believe that.

>setting yourself up for failure 12 times in a row, going bankrupt, and giving yourself a horrible track record is a good thing

Attached: 1359857298149.png (300x291, 87K)

Everything angers Jow Forums because Jow Forums is comprised of mainly phoneposters who think by rageposting that they're "trolling" others.

He's a burger

>more excuses
>nevermind the fact that the dude doesn't need to create a "good" track record, he already has successful businesses that still feed him a solid monthly income, he's doing it to prove a point
This is why you'll forever be nothing but a shitposter, not only do you lack any reading comprehension but you're DESPERATE to jump to excuses as to why you can't achieve anything.
Eurofag actually.

After transferring half the investors money to his personal account he'll be rich enough to fund his own projects from now on.

He achieved more success that we all are ever going to in our lifetimes. I'm genuinely happy for this dude!

>be 12 year old
>video on youtube for dreaming in javascript
>it becomes a Jow Forums meme
>kid googles himself 1000 results from Jow Forums archives
>kid discovers Jow Forums
>eventually discovers Jow Forums
>makes Jow Forums tier posts on social media
>his career is ruined

we did this to him

At least I wear shoes.

Ugh, he's just a gigantic faggot with a business degree, I don't know why you guys are obsessing over his fucking code of all things. Obviously he did all this shit purely for publicity. And obviously code quality will never ever ever correlate with actual income unless you're anything more than a respected code monkey in a big corp. And even then it's not so cut and dry. I can't believe this has to be said, but for the 9 yos itt who can't seem to get it, there it is.
If you want to replicate what he got do the things that actually got him there. Start by creating meme products targeted at söys, while acting out Joe Rogan levels of edge. Just enough as not to alienate the cucks in any way, but still being a söy through and through. Eventually if you know marketing and are able to create a halfway decent personna, bigger companies are going to start sucking you off. That plus whatever income you get from your meme startups should be enough.
Basically, the products are secondary to the personna, this much should be obvious at least to anyone. I'll stop not since I feel like I'm starting to ramble a bit.
t. had ambitions of entrpreneurship but fully embraced the autism instead after getting tired of all the faggotry in the industry. Also discovered pol later and at now I would have to act out on my psychopatic tendencies to make whatever headway which is not comfy at all
He's dutchfag but I think he may have a small percentage of asian as well

kek

Yeah dude, just include your 50k loc library to print hello world.

How do I learn to create meme tier .io websites that rake in the cash?

They're called startups for a reason... they never finish.

yikes

gross feet

Attached: 1531530197934.png (800x800, 626K)

Can someone tell me the origin of those impact lines around the edge of the frame? Is it supposed to mimick something in nature, or just some old film style that is liked by the Japanese?

I've always liked them but never knew much about it. Maybe it's trying to simulate old camera zoom effects?

>He's dutchfag

As am I.

And I can tell you:
A) Never heard about the guy
B) Never heard of ANY Dutch startup EVERY being successful.

Alot of mangas and animes use it, it's a visual aid for shock/surprise.

yes, it's trying to imitate sudden and repeated zoom-in on something to increase it's visual shock value

by being able to squat with my heels touching the ground

i cant do it either. how do i get there?

Can't stand framework cobbling monkeys that can't do anything even with half a gig of bloated libraries.

exactly how is this shit making moneys? can you make those numbers relying only on ads?

Have you been to the site?
It's basically a job search where companies can put out a classified for $300 for remote work.
It's making money because companies are using it to post classifieds.

Amerykani spaj squat

>be me, zoomer 10 years down the road
>have to update god-aweful 4000+ line php project some twat made, which is being used everywhere
>drink bleach in hopes to end the suffering sooner.

I made two startups in the toilet 10 minutes ago, this guy is lame.

>hipster hair
>starbucks
>barefoot
>startup meme

So onions it hurts