Anyone else getting this shit every time you boot?

anyone else getting this shit every time you boot?

Attached: 65f8801edbb635b6f8573fc0added653.png (440x173, 69K)

Always.

almost every time

Just remove the registry entry.

>Just remove the registry entry.
just remove it from auto start, no registry needed

yeah but what if i don't wanna wait for it to start when i wanna open it?

grownups dont have this problem

Ask here: And never come back.

lool what are you even doing on your $1000 extreme high performance pc if not playing video games?

>Extreme high performance

I play games myself but you just made any future argument invalid to me with that.

Attached: 1532053104562.jpg (339x611, 179K)

$1000 is way more than i would ever be willing to spend on a computer and therefore extreme high performance

not on loonix. it's disabled by default.
also seriously fuck off

>$1000
>extreme high performance
laugh at this tard

Dude the new steam ui looks fucking good :-]

Still laughing

Attached: 1530636869349.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

you have horrendous taste

lads if you're actually spending more than $1000 on your ultra cool gaming rig then you're either looney or underaged.

Attached: pepe-the-frog.jpg (480x439, 24K)

the problem is that you said EXTREME HIIGH PERFORMANCE
which if i wanted EXTREME HIGH PERFORMANCE that would easily be multiple thousands of dollars
if you mean 60fps 1440p as "extreme" then yes $1000 would be enough

Attached: cat.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

lads if you're actually spending more than $5000 on your ultra cool driving car then you're either looney or underaged.

It's basically an upgrade from the old chat. Looks aside, you can send images and gifs, spoiler them, etc. Also emotes are a bit bigger

>Not knowing how to disable applications so they don't boot on startup.
There's about a dozen ways to do it regardless of OS.

Attached: 1517453285118.png (327x243, 52K)

>not knowing how to remove programs from the windows startup
so this is the power of gaymers

whats a windows? do you mean pc?

what pisses me off about the ui is how everything is slightly thicker which just waste space. the ability to change the color would have also been nice but I'm guessing that would confuse the gaymers since they're fucking retarded

no, I mean that thing in your room where air and sun/moon light comes. The way to fix this is you jumping off of it

My laptop cost me 850$ cdn (650 usd).

My problem is with the phrase "EXTREME HIGH PERFORMANCE (ultra settings atleast 60fps in game)" which is simply unattainable at that price point.

Also the words "gaming" and "rig" induce cancer.

this but unironically desu, i hate people buying expensive cars, pic related my ultimate car

Attached: toyota-corolla-wagon-toyota-corolla-wagon-1990-model.jpg (1024x682, 54K)

>not living in a basement
it's like you're not even a neet or something

but anons i don't wanna do that, i'm completely fine with steam booting up every time i turn on the big black box with a press of a button but i don't want my steam "updating" every time i do that, i mean yeah i'm sure valve is busy pushing out new updates all the time and all but i highly doubt they're doing so every day so this "updating" is clearly erroneous.

>ultra settings atleast 60fps in game
my comp is under $500 and i can push out 144 in every game i play on normal graphics so idk how double the price couldn't get that 60

>unattainable at that price point
i5 3570k, 16GB, gtx 1080
$700
You are scamming people who don't know how much their shit actually would sell for, aren't you?

lol are you a faggot or something? how do u not feel like an actual homo driving around in that shitbox

fuck off this here is a proper shitbox, it'll start and drive me to my destination any day, any weather. Don't you fucking call my shitbox a shitbox

>implying the 1080 alone wouldn't cost $500 rn
don't even give me that used parts argument because it's bullshit

it's just checking for updates dumbass. gaymers are fucking retarded

yea but you look like a soccer mum

Why does it take a full minute then? And why does it say updating steam? doesn't makes sense to me.

i ain't care, it's my mom's car anyway lol

Adjust for Canadian dollars and you'll be lucky to get a 1080 for less than 700

>implying that 1080 wouldn't have gone for $700 then
stupid people don't deserve money

Absolutely. It really only makes sense to buy an expensive car if you have a decent amount of disposable income. I like to live within my means.

Attached: 1519117388994.jpg (759x604, 31K)

honestly lads, you ain't gonna buy a new card nowadays are you? Just don't do it fucking honestly just don't, you hear me, don't.

And dont fucking dare accuse me of being a scammer i would never sink to a level on which i'd take advantage of people who know less than me in certain areas.

then you're a massive faggot then
every business takes advantage of their consumers, you do know that don't you?

I honestly don't know why it takes so long for you. show's up for about a second on my gentoo machine

Of course i do, doesnt mean that i dont support it.

Pardon for the wrong grammar its getting late, i meant to say "Of course i do, doesnt mean i support it"

well there you go, you never wanted to own a real car of your own?

not unless i need a car, no, but if i did need a car though the Toyota Corolla Wagon 2004 with a 1.6L 110hp engine would be one of the top contenders for sure.

Why do "gamers" put up with this literal malware + restrictive, anti-user DRM practices?

we don't know any better, not like i personally even care that much, my computer isn't quite my whole life

you would get smoked at the lights 10/10 times, pretty sure my fucking lawnmower could make 110hp with a bit of work

Non issue since I've upgraded to an ssd

>$1000 extreme high performance pc
You mean my modestly specced $350 desktop that I use for programming, web browsing and emails?
I don't even have to look at my calendar to know it's July now.

but user you're not supposed to use your car for that!! Besides drag racing is boring as hell, a straight line where the winner is the one with better tire compound? fucking honestly you americans and your "fun"

>drag racing
is only fun [barely] in arcade racing games.

Why do you let Steam auto start? Go to settings and disable it.

i want it to do so

Why?

No, I don't.

Attached: mongo.png (516x199, 13K)