Rate my setup. I just got a 1920x1080 monitor

Rate my setup. I just got a 1920x1080 monitor.
Ignore my wallpaper.

Attached: 20180725_205528.jpg (2048x1152, 620K)

theres a thread dedicated to this fucking faget. go off yourself fucking poorfag

why can't you be nice and tell him it's a nice setup?

pretty dank my dude.

Who designs those weird ass mounts?

What CPU?

I5-2500
GTX 1050 2GB OC Low profile
4GB RAM (8GB soon)
280GB HDD (soon to be an SSD)

I decided to do a budget build cause I'm a broke fuck. It seems to be doing better than I honestly expected.

No idea. I do find it annoying how they stick out past the monitor though.

An i5 2500 isn't going to have trouble with much.

That's why I chose it. All the other ones for sale were core 2 duo

pretty solid build for 1080p gaming desu. how much did it cost you?

Nice setup m8, although personally I would say a cheap mechanical keyboard should be next on your list.

So far $448 NZD ($305.32)

It's funny you say that. I actually love this keyboard I'm currently using and don't plan on replacing it until it breaks.

Pretty good even if that doesn't include the monitors. If it does, that's some find deal-hunting.
Not up to my level, but I'm in the States.

I got the monitors and desk for free. Everything else I paid for.

Nice. I got two 900p monitors for free, but never a 1080. I paid $30 for my 1200p.

i5 2500 here as well. she's been quite reliable to me.

Put the damn side panel back on

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

My side panel doesn't look as cool as yours. I've been meaning to though. Just haven't gotten around to putting it back on.

>Windows 10
>Discord
>Plebbit
>Novideo
>childish wallpaper
>Not tech related
How do I unsubscribe from this shitty blog?

How is gaming on the 1050?
I went for the 1050ti just because I really don't want to upgrade and I found a nice cheap one on amazon

Some guy from Reddit sent it to me. It didn't come with a power supply though, thankfully my old laptop charger works. I'm guessing it was his old monitor.

>Novideo
You're reading things off his screens. You should have been able to figure out for yourself that that meme is a lie. Alas, AMDrones aren't very bright.

I've had that wallpaper up since I was 11 or 12.

I mainly play LoL (judge me all you want) so obviously I can play on highest settings without any frame drops. I did plat GTA V for a bit and could play on high with an average FPS of 80-100. Would drop to 20ish if too close to explosions though.

Also, I was going to get the Ti but it was an extra $100 I didn't have.

i've got
16gb ram
120gb ssd
500gb hdd
1050ti

Pretty content desu deffinatly can't see myself upgrading any time soon, but I might spray the front panel white

What model Optiplex do you have? I have the 790 SFF. I might spray mine a different colour from black. Probably red.

790 MT
The DT is the same height but wide enough for full height cards, they even use the same mobo so I could always migrate to that case if the 1050ti starts falling behind

How can I ignore your wallpaper when it looks like its having an argument with itself?

Attached: 1329753065237.gif (390x298, 1.38M)

MT? That's a DT in your above image though?

>I've had that wallpaper up since I was 11 or 12

You say it like it's a fucking excuse! What are you, 15 or something?

>1050
>80-100 fps
>GTA 5
Why the fuck you lying? Did reddit teach you that?

No, it was the frame rate I was receiving.

ugly keyboard, ugly monitors, qt case

Attached: citanda.gif (500x500, 937K)

>just got a 1920x1080 monitor
Welcome to the 21st century.
Also,
>reddit

Attached: 1480271496830.jpg (250x256, 19K)

Here's proof that I was getting 80-100 FPS.

Attached: 32294121_2374234886136185_1207387595500158976_n.jpg (2048x1152, 97K)

A Femanon in Jow Forums?

hope it's a vx279

Attached: IMG_0576[1].jpg (2592x1728, 1.57M)

Nah it's a vx238h

And her söydick is bigger than yours.

Probably

shit i'm tired
Yeah you're right

girlfriends computer
still, i'm jelous given how much I overspent on my own build

Now I think of it I should have gotten an MT instead of an SFF. I'm still happy with what I got though. Especially how cheap it was.

Did you help her build it? or did she do it herself?

I built it but I reckon she could do it herself now

High end tech is interesting but stuff like 1080Ti never reaches the masses so the quality of lower end parts is even more significant. Budget builds require knowledge so you're getting the best options for your budget. I think poorfag threads belong on Jow Forums for this reason and I'm not even one myself. I have things like Ryzen 1700X and Galaxy S8+ both bought new and not second-hand. I also own total of 1.5 TB of SSDs by now. My monitor is 27" 1440p 144Hz Freesync. I drive a 2008 SUV. I'm vague about further details for identity protection reasons.
>inb4 that's still poorfag
It's not >muh 1% but it's far from a poorfag

I could build a high end PC without needing to research. With my budget build I did as much research as possible to make sure I was getting the most value at the lowest price.

High end hardware is rarely used properly and honestly many "tech" youtubers don't seem to really understand what the fuck they are doing. Gaymers don't know what they need and just throw together whatever they think will impress their friends.

The PC ecosystem has a serious problem with people just buying whatever they see as being the best so now we are stuck in a situation where they are releasing new CPU generations just to milk it.

>broke
>spend his money on gayming

you will never made it

I got myself 70+ fps 1080p gaming for under £200
I could have built 3 of these for the price of a single 1080ti

Unless you are using the hardware for rendering or something intensive like that I can't really see a justification for building a flagship system.

>inb4 poorfag
I have plenty of money but you don't get rich by pissing your money away on RAM

Then go back and post about it there. Oh wait, you won't because it would be downvoted and not upvoted. Here your shitty thread stays up.

It was from redditgifts. I've already thanked him for it.

Looks like you have little money. I would have recommend a RX 470/80 and 4 GB VRAM. 1050 is really shitty unless you got it for 50 €.

Looks like a survival machine to me. My former PC was way worse than yours.

Attached: Al'Kesh (20.07.2018).jpg (3840x2160, 3.02M)

>reddit
no