Stop using harmful software. Do it for uriel

Stop using harmful software. Do it for uriel.

Attached: Harmful-software.png (1440x1681, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

uriel.cat-v.org/profile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate the stupid schizophrenic plain expression on his face.

U R I E L W A S R I G H T

I don't take advice from nonwhites

Uriel was honorary aryan

C is harmful, this guy is a fucking idiot

yyyyyeah I'm gonna need at least a paragraph of explanation for each row or I'm not buying his bullshit.

i think he was spanish origin.

What the fuck is "harmful software"?

>utf-8
>good
kek

>took his own life
Darwin works in mysterious ways, but there's never an escape.

Why did he say GNU software is harmful?

>replacing anything with go
>less harmful

>uriel.cat-v.org/profile

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1262x2295, 340K)

Kys, cuck, follow your leader

suckless purists run such minimalist snowflake setups and can rely on a standard libc that their unapologetically minimalist implementations of coreutils can be tiny whereas the gnu implementations that usually have to do more are... quite a big larger, but when stripped down to just SLOC, removing all the ifdef stuff and stripping the built in usage documentation etc it's not that much more bloat, all things considered, but coming from plan9 land literally anything else is going to be more bloat

I would probably kill myself as well if I was a cat-v faggot. Software minimalism stops being good when software becomes harder to use.

Attached: zolo.png (750x602, 39K)

Was he somewhat fucked in the head?

Oh look, it's another edition of "I don't understand that suckless and cat-v were intended as inflammatory satire and not as a literal cult"

Attached: uriel1.png (853x621, 87K)

is it just me or is cat-v a shameless attempt to mimmick the more familiar catb name?

See cat-v originated as a satirical site.

This. While there's a grain of truth to it it's mostly just shitposting and banter.

>let's commit suicide for epick lulz and satire xDDD

Attached: brainlet43.gif (645x773, 41K)

Uriel didn't commit suicide because he found software to be harmful, what the fuck are you even implying?

He obviously killed himself because he was suffering from severe depression...

why was he depressed?

On what basis did he consider it harmful? I've never seen a very good description of the "why" behind this guy's thinking.

He was just a literal reddit troll.

Not entirely sure, but his facebook used to contain ramblings about how sad he was because his gf left him.

Now it's just a stripped down memorial thing:
fb/archangel.uriel

>PCRE is evil, sed is good
>don't use HTTP

No wonder he killed himself.

>"everything is harmful"
>uses reddit and facebook and gnu/linux on his thinkpad
Fucking hypocrite

>Why was he depressed?

Because he found software to be harmful.

/thread

Give the source on that, retard.

>Software minimalism stops being good when software becomes harder to use.

But that's when it gets better for it filter the normies.

>Software minimalism stops being good when software becomes harder to use.
This. How fucking dare you give me all these bits and pixels when I can just relax and enjoy my round corners on my iOS Snowflake Pitbull? Computers aren't meant for us geeky nerds to hack the pentagon each time we want to run an app.

C++ is software? HAHAHAHHA

I have this bookmarked 2 days ago
uriel.cat-v.org/profile

Wait.. how is C++ harmful exactly?

Because it's a poorly conceived language

the main problem of C++ -for me- is that it has too many features and there are too many different ways to accomplish a task.

if i don't use some features, i forget them. if i don't recognize C++ code someone else have written, i don't feel like i really know the language.

so just use the good parts mentality doesn't work with me.

I don't get it.

operator overloading

Operator overloading is a great feature
I guess this makes sense.. But it's a personal problem, not a reason theres something wrong with the language.
This is arguable. Although I wouldnt really know as it's my first language and the only one I'm decently proficient at.