How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Attached: 1519129328315.jpg (1200x800, 42K)

bretty accurate
someone need to post that Jow Forums traffic pic when gaymurgate happened

Can we purge the cancer yet?

The 2014 spike was the fappening?

Something as simple as removing autonoko would probably purge 50m of the boomers and zoomers.

And Gamergate, which were both around the same time.

we will never get back to pre-phonefag times

Alt-lite redditors ruined Jow Forums and Jow Forums

/new/ was a mistake

This, we will never go back to pre Habbo days, when shitposting was actually fun.

>it's still climbing
I thought we plateaued after Jow Forumsthedonald cancer came here

not going to happen since phoneposters bring in the most money for hiromoot because 90% of them don't block ads whereas 90% of desktop users block them

They keep coming and recruiting
only a "no politics" purge can save this sit.
Even if we have to endure a 6 months shitposting fest on literally every other board.

Image if moot never created Jow Forums
I bet he would still own the site and it wouldnt have grown at all

Hiroshimoot will never do it
It's too much money to lose

I know.
But a man can dream.

Seems accurate. They even let /fur/ in through /trash/ at the end of 2015

WOAH LOOK more and more people are on reddit it must be gamergate and drumpf!!!! muh secret club!!!
your chart is meaningless when it's not compared against other social media and internet growth. if anything Jow Forums traffic has been falling relative to the number of new people on the internet everyday 2009vs2018

Attached: 1509822735216.png (804x573, 94K)

Subreddits != people.

My AdAway disagrees

what's unnatural about it? people are exponentially getting dumber

>he thinks 4chins makes money off ads and not off pass purchases
Tell me how many street signs you had to select to reply to me.

Clicking signs is old and busted, hills, bridges, statues, taxis, buses, and crosswalks are the new hotness.

yeah bro it's totally just a coincidence

Attached: report to your handler.png (1762x942, 62K)

So who are these people? Boomers venturing off facebook?

gamergate had nothing to do with guys!

Attached: moot=sjw.png (1752x936, 64K)

normie controversies and events totally don't increase the amount of plebs coming here!! it's just your imagination goyim!!

Attached: jennifer who.png (1755x933, 38K)

one more so you don't have to
the increase in redditors and reddit spacing has nothing to do with the constant parallels between the sites every time something controversial happens guys, it's just a coincidence!!

Attached: im12andwhatisthis.png (1757x936, 58K)

This was always going to happen. At some point, critical mass would always have been reached and people would have started flocking here.

Nothing could ever have stopped this.

>he's not using Clover

Damn, GamerGate really boosted this site.

Only a no boomer policy would work, I love politics but I can't fucking stand T_D. Thankfully they're being destroyed on Jow Forums.

>i love politics

Attached: images.png (190x266, 5K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x800, 127K)

kill yourself newfag

It's been eight years since then.

You will always be a newfag.

No one cares faggot

:(

Fucking newfag cancer

Femanon (male)?

I was poor and could not afford to have a computer when I was a child :(

I remember when the fappening happened, the police raided a guy's house in my fucking neighborhood.

>they call this "freedom"

Well, it's kind of agains the law.

How is it against the law to download some moron's nudes who got phished?

The year I joined isn't even on that chart, hehe.

And underage b&s navigating from 9gag and Funnyjunk.

>Explosive
Unabashedly linear growth from 2012 on... Yeah okay

It's illegal cause that moron has more money than they know what to do with, welcome to America

are you from the future?

Oh please this.
I remember my first days before learning about noko, it was a pain to navigate with multiple tabs to emulate noko. Would definitely filter some bad weed.

newfags : put nonoko in the option when posting, see result.

THIS

This one displays the classic Jow Forums-Reddit relationship pattern: Reddit picks something up long after Jow Forums has gotten bored of it and left it to rot.

>search terms have anything to do with permanent increase in userbase
yeah you're gonna have to prove that faggot. I've known people in real life during 2016 who googled "Jow Forums pol", go to pol, say it looks retarded or have no idea what's going on and then never visit again
I'll restate my original obvious and most relevant point for you. The userbase on almost every website on the internet is always increasing because there are more people on the internet everyday. Your search terms don't mean shit because the traffic growth of all social media sites in the past 10 years have identical trends.

>implying I don't use Jow Forums-X exclusively

Just reset to pre-Chanology.

I fucking swear pre-2014 was the last I remember this site being good.

>he thinks Jow Forums makes money

You're just a newfag retard, probably the same type who spams the Jow Forums boogyman bullshit everywhere like the rest of the newfags here.

You're a post 2012 fag don't you dare run your fucking mouth.

All of the people here who cry about the Jow Forums boogyman or racism or some other stupid shit haven't touched this site pre 2009. If you fit into this category (90 percent of reddit fags here do) then do me a favor and shut your fucking hole.

You little babies wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on this site in 2007. Go cry to your moderator overlords some more you little cuck faggots.

Attached: ff.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

The most interesting thing to see is the explosion of mobile traffic

Attached: tmp_452-15022996409721178695824.png (820x413, 20K)

>he thinks it's the casual racism that makes people hate Jow Forums and not their intense normalfaggotry

Oh boy this newfag graph again that doesn't take into account multi session use. So tired of this newfag shit.

Been here since 2009, I don't advocate Jow Forumsshitters. They're all redditV2

Exactly this
Maybe for you, but the average /tv/ poster for instance genuinely gets upset at Jewish jokes

Attached: 1465766978353.jpg (1793x651, 683K)

You people act like Jow Forums is the board that brought that here. Jow Forums has only been a thing since late 2011, other boards have been infested by reddit cancer for a very long time, but you newfags never ever talk about that.

nu/pol/ retards are but that's literally no different than any other board on this site.

test

Jow Forums is the most active board on the site right now. Perhaps you could blame /b/ for the influx of newfags years ago, and many did, but it's no longer the primary attraction. So it stands to reason that if there are more redditors coming to Jow Forums currently, most are probably coming for Jow Forums. OP's image even shows a significant increase in users around 2015, just as the American election was heating up.

You act like the reddit invasion on here just started whilst Jow Forums was the most popular board, that's not even true.

Look at shitholes like /co/ that are tumblr etc. every board on this site is horrid.

>Look at shitholes like /co/ that are tumblr etc.

As a former /co/mrade from way back in the day (we all watched the final season of Avatar air together), it really pains me to see the state of the board now. The ponyfaggotry and tumblr bullshit actually drove me to /a/, after years of mocking anime I finally became one of the weeaboos.

Speaking of /a/, it's probably one of the few boards that's held up in terms of quality. You can probably attribute that to their ruthless elitism.

Phoneposters don't see ads

wow this is really interesting, theres one or two people in here that REALLY REALLY don't want this websites popularity linked to a huge influx of right wingers and nazis from reddit during gamergate and the 2016 election even though every single piece of evidence (as well as simply being on this website during these events) points to this actually happening.

Really makes me think

this, autonoko just encourages people with ADHD to make generals and ignore any attempt to see new content
at least /b/, /v/ and /a/'s cancer was amusing

>attribute that to their ruthless elitism
I keep seeing this shit being said about jp and a every single time just because they call frogs posters cunts. the actual quality of the boards themselves has detoriated and is all serious business

>Still being retarded
The fact that it spikes rather than gradually increasing proves that it's new people who surged in which primarily used their phones.
Also a phoneposter doesn't become any less stupid because they use a laptop every once in a blue moon.

>Using shit captcha
>Having to click more than 4 of anything to make a single post
Why would you willingly choose to suffer?

wew, bet I have more pics than that pussy did

test

So yes, you're a newfag, forever and always. Technically you're even cancer. I'm from 2007 and I'm a newfag.

If Jow Forums didn't make money why did Hiroshimoot buy it for $2M?

digits

Attached: 1492783887830.png (680x680, 335K)

You don't know what you're talking about. Jow Forums did the nazi shit, nigger, racism etc. because it triggered normies and created shitstorms. Then fucking LARPing üntermensch wannabe nazi retarded Americans couldn't tell that it was all ironic and thought they found stormfront 2.0 online.

Everyone hates Jow Forums cause now they're actual nazis, white supremacists, liberals, republicans, conservatives etc. Trump being elected means that conservatism and republicanism is now the status quo. Jow Forums has always been anti what is accepted. Also the reason for the pushback against Jow Forums.

I'm an unironical anarcho-communist, refugees welcome and all that. But I still call people nigger, faggot, kike, talk about race, Jews, etc. because it is funny.

>Jow Forums has always been anti what is accepted.
Exactly. But it has always leaned a big right for that exact reason. Even unironically.
The Jow Forums boogeyman is being pushed out of proportions just for this simple fact that the rest of the board is also scared of them. This place is 99% people who weren't here 3 years ago.

>I'm an unironical anarcho-communist, refugees welcome and all that.
So to sum it up, you shit on everyone else while trying to look like a good boy yourself. Nobody gives a shit faggot, fuck off with your retarded asslicking.
You're what's wrong with Jow Forums.

Attached: 1464130002514.gif (532x529, 3.71M)

>I'm unironical anarcho-communist

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>I'm an unironical anarcho-communist

Jow Forums is filled with human trash but you are literally worse

Attached: 1528107283511.jpg (1004x720, 165K)

>I'm an unironical anarcho-communist
You must be 18 or over to post

>unironical anarcho-communist
I have a feeling Jow Forums is literally gonna become commie soon

Attached: liberty_prime___better_dead_by_goronguy.jpg (1280x1024, 1.32M)

2017 newfag here. Didn't even come from The_Donald. Just came here to talk about DBS.

Attached: IMG_4160.jpg (443x440, 61K)

You have no idea how bad it is.
There was a guy on /out/ who genuinely couldn't understand why we have to regulate hunting, and claimed that it didn't matter if we killed off species because "a million years is nothing in the grand scheme of things".
He unironically thought everyone should be able to do whatever. The world has lost its sense I tell you.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-EIGHTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>$CURRENT_FUCKING_YEAR

I know this is bait but damn, it does make one cringe.

It's STILL done because it triggers normalfags and creates shit storms. It's literally exactly the fucking same.

There are >7 times as many people posting as there were during my fondest memories of the site.