/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Last thread Chinese Shopping General edition without regAutism and discord links.

Attached: 1461185388244.png (2894x4093, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66853968
aliexpress.com/store/product/2-keys/3034003_32859009690.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Staryu5-keys/3034003_32817560746.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporative_cooler
aliexpress.com/store/product/noise/1912021_32873844126.html
aliexpress.com/item/A5-6-Holes-Binder-Planner/32884396427.html
aliexpress.com/item/usb-buck-converter/32771266586.html
aliexpress.com/item/wallet/32888011052.html
buttplug.io/
sypost.net/search?orderNo=SYzzzxxxxxxxx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I LOVE MAKI

Attached: 1523446601677.png (1062x1505, 1.45M)

No news=shit thread

Haha I almost regret making that first noautism CSG that kicked all this off. I wanted to make regop and some of the other obsessive fatbodies here sperg out, which worked. But in truth I like the news. Ah well, I'm sure he'll post it soon anyway, he can't help himself.

Isn't this the girl with all the anal doujins on sadpanda
What a slut

Attached: 1517288287026.jpg (728x518, 208K)

it left the country twice? Thank you chink tracking, thank you.

Attached: csg.png (323x210, 5K)

Finally recieved my shark, have yet to test it

Attached: meme.jpg (978x1303, 849K)

Chink tracking likes to be contradictory and make no sense, I have no idea what happened to my parcel based on pic related.

Attached: sf express quality tracking.png (842x344, 56K)

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66853968

Attached: No News Is Not Good News.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

You forgot to do the news.

The July 2018 RegOP style guide requires all RegOP posters to no platform any non RegOP threads.

Part of me hopes that this kind of autism is real.

well just cross your fingers and hope it arrives in a month

Please post resulta user.

LOS support would be optional at thos point, so long as the device can be easily rooted to remove any chinkshit/google bloatware.
The teclast looks neat, but costs about twice as much as I was hoping to spend on this.

I didn't see him sperg out

64gb shark is the one to get

I been blasting radiation all night and still no eye pain.
Im starting to doubt its effectiveness since moths have been sitting in the light the entire night and they arent dead. Trying it out on the plant now.
Ill do my putin card updates tonight :^)

Attached: IMG_20180725_143752.jpg (780x1040, 93K)

He just made a thread to "spite" RegOP

Lenovo Tab 4 10"WiFI I boguht it locally for $170 and it works well too.

Here you go, complements from anonymous.

>News
• user got a couple of UGAY cables and an adapter • user got a "USB3" stick, 18650 holders and a fancy pen • Chinkaudiophile user shows goodies • user's new chink phone • user received a bunch of goodies • user's new IEM finally came in • user received a bunch of pouches • Yet another new chink SSD awaits its early death • user's new soicase (I had to, not sorry)
• user sheds some info on Ruizu x02 • user new vernier caliper • user wants his skin to burn and other user wants house to burn along with self • user wants more chink shit • user gives some info on which country is best to chink shit on • user stacks up on chink shit for the revolution • user new chink fishing supplies • user endeavor to repair his phone is slowly on they way (Yanwen confirmed as kill)
• Please understand and click accept friend • *yellow man behind famous mask rubbing hands* • The jig is up • Dear friend, so sorry, please understand • Chinking intensifies • Anons forgot to tip mailman, again

Attached: News.jpg (1000x714, 46K)

Reminder to some anons that Jow Forums is an anonymous imageboard. Identification should only be used if it's absolutely necessary and important for the topic being discussed. For the rest, please remain anonymous.

No need to thank me, I'm just doing my best to keep the imageboard safe from outsider's influence such as Reddit.

Great news, dear anonymous friend. Keep it up!

Aren't moths and other insects attracted to UV light in the first place? I think I've read that somewhere.

Usually restaurants have a zapper with a UV-light to attract the bugs and an electric net to kill them.

Its important for RegOP posters to identify as RegOP so they can get paid their Aliexpress coupons for posting these threads

Am I delusional to think I could get something decent for about 100 europesos?

Yes, if you want 10", and something that doesn't suck hard.

Yes, you are.
FFS, get a clue. You didn't find anything and nobody has given any suggestions in the countless posts you made.
Just accept that you have to either go Mediatek or pay a premium.

finally arrived
let's see how many work

Attached: IMG_20180725_074926.jpg (2340x2550, 1.1M)

Sex toy recs guys?

Is this new csg meme?
Anyway, get BMCV.

WTF

16Gb? Why?

Any good chink IEMs?

Budget?

CHINKED again!

Attached: 1528253130504.png (828x167, 13K)

What's up chiggers
Why do some sellers overprice their products so much? I wanted to cop some Anker earbuds but some motherfucking russian dog said that it got them for half the price, like what the fuck. I don't want to wait for sale! I might as well nationalize some JBL trash from a local mall

Attached: download_20180725_143240.jpg (923x923, 120K)

What are some good (Samsung) quick charge micro USB cables
And quick charge wireless charger perhaps?
Anyone bought good stuff like this from the likes of Aliexspress?

There is not a lot of good BT headsets besides Anker, picrelated could be okay but it's a lottery. VO will be in Mandarin if you're not lucky

>Samsung
>good

Attached: 61879724.jpg (740x721, 46K)

Shit.

Attached: -16609528762030080403.jpg (800x800, 375K)

Hello my fellow chink shit enthusiasts.
Does anyone have any experience with hearing aid devices?
I have an 84 year old grandfather and even though he can do everything a man half his age can, his hearing is really bad.
I'm not exaggerating, you literally have to yell in his face for him to hear what you're saying. Imagine if someone was using a circular saw and you want to alert them to stop sawing immediately, but the saw is pretty loud and you're about 5 feet away from them. You'd yell "HEY! STOP!".
That's the kind of volume you have to use when talking to him.

We've bought him a hearing aid before, but he said it's buzzing really bad when it's on high volume so he never used it.
I'd like to buy one and it most likely have to be one of the stronger ones, but don't want to spend a lot of money because there's a high chance he'll say "fuck this" and never use it.

I see them going from really cheap to really expensive on Ali. Anyone has any experience or advice?

Attached: hearing aid.jpg (220x220, 7K)

Don't tell me user got chinked on a fake UVC lamp. Thats impressive

I didn't mean a Samsung cable. I meant I have a Samsung quick charge telephone. I just want a good cable that supports its quick charge

Even expensive hearing aids suck. I know a surgeon that is really famous in my country, he has to use a very expensive hearing aid but even then you need to speak up a bit. The problem is that our brain processed what we hear to leave out all the noise that is unwanted, but with a hearing aid you will hear everything from breathing, ambient, water trickling down, the wind - so in simple terms: You're fucked pretty hard, for life.

I know wanting to get perfect hearing with a device is a pretty far reach, but even if it helped a bit, that would be nice.

1/2 refund. Screen cap listing

Not going to happen, especially with AliExpress one

i'm interested in this too, anyone know where to get this?

OK, my gf want to get me something from around 10 bucks as a complementary gift for my b-day, as she knows I like looking buy chink shit. What should I get?

Also, is it common for a tracking number to have updates on the Ali page but to not appear in the carrier's page or the 17track page?

What should you get? A new girlfriend.

Why tho? My actual gift was kinda expensive and she just let me have the rest of the budget for chink shit. Or... Is it that you want to be my new gf?

2 keys
aliexpress.com/store/product/2-keys/3034003_32859009690.html

5 keys
aliexpress.com/store/product/Staryu5-keys/3034003_32817560746.html

Pretty expensive tho.

Dildo obviously.

Budget? Explain.

>complains about casual racism on Jow Forums
>has enough IQ to operate a computer
pick 1

someone please link me the Putin SD cards, thanks

I always buy this one friend of mine chink shit with his weird little russian face on it for a meme so idc if the cards are shit

His girlfriend and her boyfriend give him pocket money

How much cancer are the portable chink ACs going to give me and do they even work?
Someone is selling them locally for 40 Eur (which I am willing to pay for because it's basically price as on ali with fast shipping and won't get raped by customs) and I want to buy it because I'm fucking dying from this heat wave
If they're okay and won't give too much cancer, where do I also get replacement filters?

Attached: chilly_chink_cancer.png (498x497, 563K)

what item?

Its definitely real you can smell the ozone. just 4 watts isnt a lot of power.

She had a budget of about 1000 dollars for my b-day gift, but about 10 dollars remain after buying stuff and she gave it to me for chink shit as she knows I like to buy it. I can go a bit higher, but I'd like to get something with that money so is 100% from her
It is one of the options, yeah, anything else you recommend?

I like how no one answers the other thing I said but get triggered by the gf thing.

Is there anything I could buy on banggood that'd be cheaper than on aliexpress (besides "big 10$+ things)?

I want to buy an SD card and I'd like to spend the points I'll get on something else, that'd be practical, if that's possible.

That's not an AC, it just has a fan and a mini waterfall in it and pushes the air through the water to cool it down -0.5 C. The water will evaporate quickly and guess where that water ends up: humidifying your room, which just makes the heat even more unbearable. You can turn off the waterfall in it and operate as a simple fan, but it's a shit fan, especially for $40.

Fleshlight for gf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporative_cooler

Well shit, that's for the info
I take it that all of those chink listings of mini ACs are just evaporative coolers and not worth getting?

Anyone who has that link where you could buy 2 Benji T6 for the price of one?

Looking for ANC headphones
Is this a good idea, aliexpress.com/store/product/noise/1912021_32873844126.html ?

In my country, for 40$, you can get "full sized" evaporation coolers so they're not worth even 40$.

>humidifying your room,
Summers in some places are very dry. So some water evaporation might be good.

based and redpilled

Any battery bank that won't set my house on fire?

what kinda chinkshit you usually buy?

Get an Anker from your local electronics retailer.

I'm looking for that too. I think this might be related

Thats pretty weird, but ok. Im glad my girl is happy with a nice dinner and drinks, but we're simple people.

Ah, the nice feeling of when the chink shit you ordered 1-3 weeks ago finally starts to go into your mailbox.

Attached: shipments.png (1023x448, 56K)

>She had a budget of about 1000 dollars for my b-day gift
user's gf is really generous desu

Also /csg/ (borderline cgl) feels to bump myself:

Whenever I buy cute stationary, especially small sized notebooks, I use them for around a week and then I switch back to recycled a4s that I have stacks of in my room. I just want my python cheat sheets in a cute small notebook.

Now I'd like this
aliexpress.com/item/A5-6-Holes-Binder-Planner/32884396427.html

but now I'm wondering if I'll actually really honestly use it or put it on a pedestal together with rest of the stationery. It sort of seems mildly practical.
1. write on an a4
2. cut it into 2 pieces, make holes,
3. clip into the cute binder
3.00004 ???
4. professional pythonist

But you don't need a cheat sheet when you program? :v unless you are attending some comsci class and need to remember specific things that might come on your exam programming is mostly about looking up the official documentation if you have problems.

>he needs a cheat sheet for python

I like to take notes and it's faster to have paper to look or to take quick notes on while coding rather than a whole desktop of internet shortcuts or a long list of bookmarks or even ms onenote open in background and then fighting with it.

I have been studying informatics, so I have to disagree with you. Taking notes is much faster by the computer, I absolutely hate this cloud sync onenote like the pleague though. Usually I note by writing a program, or if I really want to take notes it has to be done by hand. I don't remember text I write down, I do not really get why people keep writing like this. You don't learn anything or memorise it by typiing it into the editor without revising it, at this point I learn much better by writing it on paper.

Any specific rgb LED strips to get? Are Xiaomi's any good or are there better brands?

Anyone have recommendations for Chinese 2FA dongles?

Where's my news?
My autism doesn't like change!

FAAK

Based user brings the news!

IEM, adapters, cables, knifes, PMP, watches, EDC stuff, parts to fix gadgets, tools. Have not ventured in clothing, mostly stuff that one might find useful or that is used to fix stuff. So edc, DIY and repair stuff.
I was obviously memeing with the dildo, user, just going with the motions as that was the only recommendation.
She is, she wanted me to have something nice as I usually give her custom made stuff done by myself, and I repair her stuff.

If you have a wacon tablet or a screen that let's you use an active pen (libe some ThinkPad, the yoga line or the surface for example) , it would be about the same on the pc, maybe a bet better since note taking apps offer forms and you can write on the presentations and immediately digitalize notes by writing recognition (works almost flawlessly for me). I said this from experience, but this stuff is mostly personal preference. I also like the paper and pen

ive just received pic related
aliexpress.com/item/usb-buck-converter/32771266586.html
and damn are these efficient! handles 2 amps continuously drawn just fine (gets a kinda warm but you can touch it just fine). it can even go above 3a output but i wouldnt trust it without passive cooling on at least the components side (small heatsink). paired with one of those $2 24v 1amp smps makes for a very cheap but highly functional chink shit usb charger

also received
aliexpress.com/item/wallet/32888011052.html
the black version, and its quite nice. the "leather" feels like quite soft to the touch, like that urethane coating some stuff has. there is plenty of stitching and the inside of the internal "pockets" are made from a nylon fabric with pattern sorta similar to carbon fiber mesh. nice and slim

Attached: step-down.jpg (500x500, 24K)

How much were those?
USD price or just provide the link pls

I have this shit and it's super uncomfortable 0/10

>aliexpress.com/item/wallet/32888011052.html
>via SunYou Economic Air Mail
This wallet uses some shipping method I've never heard of before. Interesting...

calm down regularop, look here

What's the actual voltage though? I've been annoying too often by supplies because they'll dip above like 1A. The Raspi 3 will complain if it goes below 4.65, which all but a few can manage above an amp. Only ones specifically rated 3A or for the Raspberry Pi 3 have managed to not give me warnings, even when the Pi3 should only be drawing 1.5A at the very most.

Only if it's free as in freedom:
buttplug.io/

I'm in China right now. Will be in Shanghai for two days soon. I'm on VPN for the next hour. Tell me what chink shit to buy.

Already got my Xiaomi earphones and portable charger.

output voltage is very stable at 5.12v. havent yet measured how noisy it is, but seems quite low from what i can tell. according to my findings the main driving chip seems to be an mp2325

sypost.net/search?orderNo=SYzzzxxxxxxxx
its somewhat slow

Have you tested the supply for long periods? At 12V it's listed 90% efficient, but that's still a watt just in this chip, not counting inductor losses and stuff. I'd be worried about like a 2-5W continuous heat

>picked up a pair of Edifier R1280DB for $96 dollars with free DHL shipping, pretty happy about it because I couldn't buy them from Amazon
>Four days pass and the chink doesn't send my shit
>On the fifth I receive a shipment confirmation mail
>The fucking asshole used UPS and not DHL
>UPS likes to throw in extra charges in my country
CHINK'D

Attached: 1531008566397.png (514x495, 118K)