BEST PHONE

Hello Jow Forums I am looking to get a new phone. I currently have a Galaxy S7 for about 1.5 years and it is starting to be shit. Which phone is best? All i want is a phone tha has rrally good performance (processor,ram), and good battery. I do not care about looks cameras or any of that other bullshit. Im sick of having a slow phone. Ive never had an ios phone but it seems they run pretty quick, i just dont like the whole everything is has to be apples million dollar propritary periphials etc. I am on verizon and would like to stay on verizon. I am willing to get an unlocked chinese phone or some shit if that is what it takes.

thanks for the promotion

Huh

blubord

Fuuuucckkkkkkk...its just a slut smelling another sluts butthole through tights tho

Bump

The latest OnePlus. It's 6 currently.

This or just the newest Iphone.

Really? There is no secret sauce?

I'm still on S3 and it's working fine running lineage OS, I only had to replace battery once ($20 for original made in korea one). Get a life faggot.

I was contemplating instaling a different OS and removing a ton of bloatware. Does it make that big a difference?

Lg g6 or g7

lg sux

>or new iPhone
This is a shit advice.

It does. I'm on S5 right now on LineageOS and can see how much bloat Samsung actually injects into their devices. It also helps when your device is no longer supported officially, security patches are important.
As for S7, I don't think there's an official ROM yet. S6 and S9 do have LOS ROMs.

Wrong i ve got my g5 for the last 2 years and it works great

Thats strange the s9 has a ROM but s7 doesnt. So get the s9 and install Lineage on it?

>Galaxy S7
What is really the problem? I did a factory reset om by S3 and now it is fast. Only reason I consideres D9 was the security holes - that is until S9 turned out to have even worse problems.

brap

That's an old video. I remember seeing that about 7 years ago.

If you really want a good phone with no bs that will last for the next 5 years absolutely problem free — get iPhone. My iPhone 5S is still kicking hard, the only reason I went for 8 was because I needed storage and to video record 2.5 hour lectures. It takes long time to open apps, but it can still run Real Racing 3 with occasional stutter.
If you don’t update the iPhone it will keep serving for 10+ years guaranteed.

Attached: 946DA881-3945-4887-A492-443FC9F9C2FC.jpg (670x663, 170K)

>get S9
No, OnePlus 6 is basically the same device just 350$ less. Get OP6.
>strange
I think it's because they didn't release source codes oe blobs for S7 and S8 for a while, but they're being worked on by Lineage.

Shooped.

>iPhone
>lasts
No
>6 bends
>anything over 1.5 years old gets throttled to conserve battery
>updates throttle devices when a new one is released
>fixing the device costs as much as buying a new one
iPhones are trash and so is Apple.

OP the op6 flash sale on bestgear.com

Attached: IMG_20180722_223300_196.jpg (853x1280, 154K)

Wait for S10