Wheres a good place to buy OS product keys?

Wheres a good place to buy OS product keys?

Attached: 20170217092857_scdk.jpg (500x700, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

microsoft store

Hrk.com cheapest keys

rutracker.org

Ebay.
I bought a windows 8.1 pro for 5£ a month ago, it worked fine.

fuckface. literally got ransomeware popup from that link. Need to format my shit now.

Search for used pc's or laptops, there's always a fool that takes photos of the Windows 7 license. It just werks.

literally no reason to buy win10 a key when you can crack it now with HWID and not KMSpyware

buy an an old OEM thinkpad. OEM win7 licenses work for win10.

Ebay
SCDkeys
Kinguin

distrowatch.com is pretty good. You don't even need money over there to get a full fledged, working OS

Ebay keys stop working eventually but they are cheap
Maybe one will stick for good after a few purchases

TPB

>formatting after "popup"

Attached: 4d7.png (700x700, 825K)

Ebay
Got my Win 8.1 key for 2.50 €
Its so fucking cheap I wouldn't even install Russian spyware cracks
>TFW don't pirate gaymes anymore just wait until you get the keys for almost free
>Got Deus Ex MD with DLC for 7 €

Works for old Office or Sony Vegas too, just don't use the newest version
For regular users the old versions have the same functionality

Ma niggah

thepiratebay

Attached: jerry.png (966x676, 1.1M)

Why do you faggots actually SPEND MONEY on windows??

Zero (0) american dollars

>Wheres a good place to buy OS product keys?
Buying keys....when simple Google search will grant you a free one.

>buy

Attached: 1527890093673.jpg (670x800, 63K)

>buy

HHAHAHAHAHAH

oh, you're serious?

Attached: Untitled.png (604x608, 76K)

>not using a cracked version or taking one of the bulk licenses from work
You should stop using Windows period because it's a poorly designed OS that's only around still because of games and a few legacy programs, and the fact that it's pre-installed on most PCs. You should install Linux, BSD, or even OS X over Windows.

Attached: cringe2.jpg (706x706, 60K)

I need 30 for my startup though

gentoo.org

uhhh
the internet

>2018
>paying for windows
>torrents

no profit?

lol at all the poor freetards in this thread
i bet you all drive old cars too because muh less botnet

About those eBay keys. One guy on Jow Forums said you should check whether the key is OEM vs retail. Does that really make a difference?

Windows Loader and HWIDGEN

Attached: Extream_logoNewWindows7eng[1].png (500x512, 75K)

I just activated my gf laptop with my windows 7 keys I had since 8 years ago last week.

I just tried my luck and it fucking worked.

What's wrong with KMS?

The eBay keys will all be OEM

It doesn't make any difference though

I second Kinguin. I've used it and was satisfied.

eBay

dubs of truth

Github: github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms

kmspico

HWIDGEN.

HWIDGEN...

please explain

Kinguin

I use it to buy win10pro licenses for my clients and no problems so far

>she doesnt use a js whitelist
shiggy

>install w10
>when asked to input code, go on youtube and write: windows 10 activation
>input code from the comments
>werks
>you'll have a shitty watermark saying you're a jew for not buying original windows
>install kmspyware
>remove watermark
>done

>install a cracked version of windows
>something doesn't work or work as well as an official version
>continue to complain on Jow Forums how shit windows 10 is

This guy gets it.

Attached: Db89bcdfbd088ce680e21d255263b766_should-i-reply-with-a-meme-memes-yes_604-453.jpg (604x453, 56K)

>that 29 year old boomer that still recommends people use thepiratebay

this

>that 12yo boomer that can't use torrents

Everything except personalization settings works the same on cracked vs oem windows10.

You're confusing cracked with not activated

I bought a w10 pro key on ebay last week, for like $6. I was skeptical but figured for $6 who gives a fuck if it doesn't work.

It worked though,so I'm quite content. look for a "top rated" seller and you'll almost certainly be fine.

i'm not gonna spoonfeed you just google "hwidgen.mk3"
And to all the people here falling for the ebay key meme, good luck with that. It's only $5 or whatever but I read constantly about those keys being revoked weeks-months after activation.

you can download an OEM iso of windows 10 from microsoft itself why would you ever pirate that

Make sure its not an MSDN key or it’ll eventually deactivated. Most of the dirt cheap shit is, OEM keys are generally at least in the two digits in terms of price.
OEM keys on the other hand never have this problem once activated, I’ve got devices that have been licensed for several years with 0 issues.

Jow Forums is more Hellbent nowadays on being more keen on buying Windows licenses even on the cheap for a couple bucks, fuck off

No God damn RETARD in their right mind would unconsciously pay for a Windows license just for personal use whether be it for homes or ma gaimes who gives a fucking a rat's ass as long as you're not a business, corporation, enterprise, worker or anything that'd get your sorry asses into legal trouble or even drag your ass over to court

If any of you FUCKTARDS there's any right/just in buying Windows licenses on the cheap even for a buck or two or even for a couple cents you FUCKS need to get your heads examined because IT'S NOT FUCKING WORTH IT

Attached: FUCKINGxPOISON.jpg (806x457, 31K)

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/

It's worth spending $5 (literally less expensive than a fast food lunch) to avoid having to install some shady executable from the internet that will activate your windows (and who knows what else it will do).

Also
>unconsciously pay for a Windows license