He's using x and not y

>he's using x and not y

Attached: frog.jpg (258x245, 12K)

what are you? poor?

Y is a botnet.

how can y be better if x is more expensive?

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT!!! EPIC :DD

designed by apple

Fucking yToddlers.

X has 25% more than Y

install z

y is such a piece of shit. you can't get it to do something as simple as i without j. my work switched from it because of k in favor of x. boss already saved $z thanks to it.

Begone y shill.

i've had it up to here with these u fags, when can we get back to e?

e is neither free nor open source

>current year
>still using e
Fucking 30 year old e-boomers

Attached: 1508084534254.gif (900x300, 48K)

every thread ever

Attached: sports.png (922x1390, 131K)

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as y is in fact, z/y, or as I've recently taken to calling it, z plus y.

Shut up zperg, nobody cares.

x just works

>he's using x and not Haiku

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>wccftech unsourced news
X CORP IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
HOW WILL X FAGS EVER RECOVER?

*posts a wojak edit*
Y IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

>inb4 p derailment

fucking chromosomes

>tfw fell for the y meme

>x shills absolutely SEETHING

COPE HARDER DUMBASS YTARD

>Ycucks right now

Attached: received_1025119027646620.jpg (443x550, 26K)

It's pronounced zed.

>not spending z$ more to buy y instead of x
absolutely plebeian

Remember April fools?

DELET THIS

>using anything besides what I use

Who would be dumb enough to do this?

>y retards complain x doesn't do z
>x does z fine on my machine

The audacity of these fucking y shills

>he bought into the y memes
oof

>he think y is better than x

Attached: hahahafaggot.jpg (294x361, 60K)

>Not having both x and y
Poorfags

>paying more than $50 for an X

Attached: 1532335776172.jpg (250x250, 9K)

unironically this

fuck off tech hipster

>he uses bloated y

Attached: 1529953821046.png (1364x1536, 2.73M)

>Not using Q
>Being this much of a brainlet

X MASTER RACE

Xfags BTFO

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Y, is in fact, G/Y, or as I've recently taken to calling it, G plus Y. Y is not a w unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning G w made useful by the G c, s and vital w components comprising a full w as defined by P.
Many k users run a modified version of the G w every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of G which is widely used today is often called "Y", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the G w, developed by the G Project.
There really is a Y, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the w they use. Y is the j: the h in the w that f the m's ns to the other hs that you run. The j is an essential part of an w, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete w. Y is normally used in combination with the G w: the whole system is basically G with Y added, or G/Y. All the so-called "Y" distributions are really distributions of G/Y.

fucking pastas, man

For me it's w

>using anything other than Z

Attached: 1530633115176.png (645x968, 60K)

i, n, m are the best variables to be quite honest

Attached: paint paint.png (660x1023, 231K)

Attached: QmVCHG8R1L2JiM674dF4NSNMr7CrqFn2JcimR2V9sRE1D5.gif (612x3671, 227K)

Attached: samefag2.png (500x1500, 5K)

Attached: Untitled.png (717x325, 78K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as z, is in fact, a/z, or as I've recently taken to calling it, a plus z. Z is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning a system made useful by the a corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the a system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of a which is widely used today is often called "z", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the a system, developed by the a Project.

There really is a z, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Z is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the a operating system: the whole system is basically a with z added, or a/z. All the so-called "z" distributions are really distributions of a/z.

Do you faggots manually edit these or is there some generator you use?

>you should be using this poorly supported esoteric fork instead

Attached: 1522261565372.png (409x284, 105K)

just generate them with b

b is deprecated, use c instead

b isn't deprecated you idiot, it's just stable. And c is a bloated mess.

>Give me a quick rundown
stopped reading there
>what did he mean by this?>what went wrong?>this is ______, say something nice to her!>*blocks your path*>who was in the wrong here?>what the fuck was his problem?>could someone give me a quick rundown?>what are some games where ______?>enemies can open doors>this company is finished>HAHAHAHAHA BTFO">how will they ever recover?>is he, dare i say, /ourguy/?>NEVER EVER>find a flaw; protip: you can't>HE>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP>here's your controller, bro>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT>you did buy her game, right?>>buying games>Apologize to him /v/>Explain yourselves>Well?>Defend this>What's his name again?>Why does this trigger /v/ so much?>/v/ BTFO>Would you?>He did nothing wrong!>Convince me to NOT buy this game>Find a flaw>Now that the dust has settled...>How did we go from this...to THIS?>JUST>Hold me /v/ros>What was his endgame?>What am I in for?>Will this save the gaming industry?>Can we get one of these threads going?>LOL>Keep it vidya>Really makes you think>Don't mind me, just pirating this _______>WE>*breathes in*>*WHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR*>How do we fix _________?>OH NO NO NO>He/She killed millions.....>Basedboy>Nu-male>E-celeb>Comfy>The absolute state of /v/ everybody>Who is bestgirl and why is it ______?>Why is she so perfect bros?>This is your ______ for tonight>Just played this, what did I think of it?>What the fuck were they thinking?>People fell for the ________ meme>Was it kino?>Redpill me on this /v/>Thanks for beta testing consolekeks>.>Choose your character>See this, what do?>Look at this nep!>Name ONE GAME that does this>are you going to buy her game?>daily reminder>S E E T H I N G>Obsessed>El goblino...>if you kill him you'll become just like him>the perfect game doesnt exi->so...this...is...the....power....of...>I love Reisen!>This>...And that's a good thing!/And here'swhy>How do we fix/kill this?>wtf i hate/love ______ now!>Why does /v/ hate this thing so much?>DUDE WEED LMAO>This is a man

>willingly using full on spyware b botnet
kys

>filtering Reisen
monster

>He uses Y as a function of X

Attached: smuganime.png (900x900, 810K)

OH NONONONONO

Any of the g1 to g20 programs has an autoreplace words function

3n

> Not abiding my standards for ease of interpretation by outsiders

I want to abide your standards if you know what I'm saying.

> mfw I didn't even see that typo
You can abide by my standards any time you want bb

>current state of x
How will x fags ever recover?

Attached: state of x.jpg (1008x1008, 40K)

/v/ is the most unoriginal big board. What meme did they ever come up with anyway? Place is full of nintedo manchildren who appropriate memes from fucking twitter.

They came up with idort, ur mr gay, probably some other things back when everything was less shit in general.

Heh, I remember x. They don't make them like they used to!

Attached: 1531487584793.jpg (380x349, 35K)

DELET THIS!

I like this thread

Attached: 1525439300873.png (647x708, 193K)

template
class thread;

>What meme did they ever come up with anyway?
None, they just appropriate memes from other boards and ruin them. Just like reddit.

ok this got me good

Attached: CP2077_Sun.png (330x319, 178K)

>who appropriate memes from fucking twitter.
OH NO NO NO NO

kek

Attached: XS5LK.gif (500x269, 883K)

Y went out of production and while good has many modern day replacements

this

Attached: wojak_05.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x1188, 164K)

Go back to r

>2018
>not using an x

>2017 + 1 - 1
>still using botnet U instead of the open source alternative A

>The virgin A vs the Chad B

That's the sexy part though.

X FAGS BTFO

Find & Replace

>He uses x,y coordinates not y,x

Attached: IMG_20180726_152851.jpg (1652x463, 88K)

What are my alternatives to x then?

YOU'RE JUST MAD YOU CAN'T AFFORD Y POORFAG

h is pretty great, you just need the t frontend which depends on e, r, j, x, y, and z

That was fun though

y is so much better than x you have no idea. It's all about the ecosystem, which x has none of

That's because Y is Jewish

Attached: 1525091239041.png (642x672, 433K)

>X takes 0.0002 seconds longer at z than y
XFAGS BTFO FOREVER HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

> Using x
> Having a job
Pick one

Isn't x the one with the glued together c's?

Attached: 1531178352468.jpg (1157x951, 82K)

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 1497356291316.jpg (407x408, 28K)