In my work they gave us USB memories...

In my work they gave us USB memories, but they have a partition that is full and can not be modified because it is write protected, we tried many methods but none works. I come to you for help.

Attached: USB-013-S.jpg (500x500, 129K)

>USB memories

Use diskpart to clean it

Upload a image of the whole stick, what you're describing is probably a firmware lock, some sandisk stick had a virtual cd-rom mounted when you plug them in and of course was read-only

tres cyberpunque

I already tried that method

when I connect the USB it shows me the 2 units, but only the partition is the one that is blocked

Attached: usb.png (813x552, 36K)

open the USB device, put some solder in the two holes that will enable it for writing

Its a firmware thing, unless you can extract, reverse engineer and re-flash that, you can't touch that partition.
Go back and bring me some tacos pedro.

Either it formats under Linux or its fucked.

If it's a small stick

Why do you care about removing the other partition? 8GB flash drives are like $3.

$3 is like 50 million pesos so like any good Mexican he resorts to stealing equipment from work.

Gparted?

ok, it would be a good idea if it were just a memory, but they are a pack of 80 USB and they all have that problem

So what? They gave you something worthless. Get your 1-2 sticks and trash the rest.

Not worth the effort, OP.

Well, thank you anyway

Go fuck yourself

>hardware write protection
kek, toss them.

try to delete it with EaseUS Partition Master

>Rationing USBs

If it's a Sandisk, there is a tool to delete the protected partition that they include.

The absolute state of Jow Forums

They're probably broken. Throw out.

>Spanish
Format the entire disk.