What the heck is the point of metal bumpers? Isn’t a case much better regarding protection?

What the heck is the point of metal bumpers? Isn’t a case much better regarding protection?

Attached: C2015EF3-BCFD-4CA6-9858-DE4F8BC6E807.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Go fuck yourself

lmao great thread

depends, do you want the edges protected where the screen may shatter. or do you want the back protected, either way. reply to this post or your mum dies in her sleep tonight

Not OP but fuck you for such a post.
This is no joking territory.
How would you like it I wished for the death of your close ones.

kys redditor

The metal frame works as an antenna for recieving signals

No

Sure, it also adds more RAM to your phone and makes it run faster.

Attached: 1506564559730.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

fuck off buddy

top kek

K

kys

Normies like aesthetics over functionality.

No wonder I see some people who literally change cases every 3 months

When you drop your phone it's the sides/corners that hit the ground, not the front or back of the phone. A tempered glass screen protector and a frame will do better job protecting a phone than 90% of all cases

Well

Most drops will be along the edges if not the corners so that's the main thing to protect. However, having a backside will help distribute the impact stress across the entire case.

I also like my cases to have a lip around screen. I've dropped my phone a few times where it landed flat on its face. If not for the lip, the screen would've kissed the ground.

Attached: zrtn_001p54d97d0c_tn.jpg (500x322, 14K)

>implying i'd be sad if my mum dies

This only works for apple. Android doesn't have this feature

That's just built-in frame, not the add-on protective frame. Either way, putting a metal frame over the phone is going to weaken the signal.

Full shell case with screen protector implemented into it, every time. Pic related
Even if it has added extra bulk to my HTC 10, that thing is in immaculate shape inside it's plastic shell despite me dropping it all the time.
Every time I see a normie with a broken screen on their iPhone or their Samsung it fills me with disgust on how stupid they could be.

Attached: 81PdSs6t55L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 241K)

No wtf, you can't add more RAM to android. iPhone has a patent for this

>tfw I drop my (case-less) Moto G on a daily basis and nothing happens to it
Same with my Moto E before it, shits don't even need cases

fuck