Look

Look
Any actual programmers here?
Our company really, really needs a programmer and eventually you would build the dev team for our team.

None of us are actual coders and it's not something we do. I have four states in mind where we need someone and if you're near these areas you will be hired. You can also ask for remote work as well since we all do it.

We need help!!!

Attached: images(3).jpg (288x175, 9K)

Texasbro reporting in. Embedded systems engineer and OS integrator.

Would you be able to move to Colorado, Ohio, IL, or Philadelphia

Sorry, remote work only. Part time, $30k.

Sounds great you’re hired!

What is this LARP garbage, who are you? Where are you?

Are you looking for programmers in what area of expertise, OP?

I don't want to say. It's hard to find someone for some odd reason and we're a huge company.

I think most programmers out there are working on apple shit... I may just need to start learning to code and take this position for myself. I have ideas that will help the company but I'm not a programmer I just know what we need...
I don't code

>none of us are actual coders
> coders

DROPPED.

This is the worst psyop/datamine I've ever seen. Crawl back to wherever you came from you slimy bureaucrat.

If you're a huge company then go hire some headhunter and he'll find you whatever you need.

I have ideas that will change this company but I can't code. I need to learn to code because right now I'm the only one who knows the solution but I can't code at all and this is serious

Also. No fucking apple programmers this is serious shit...

What exactly did you expect as help when you created this thread?

I want to share this idea with someone
All I need is bash scripting damn it.. how can I learn and test this shit!!

I want to use cygwin with this

Do you want to hire people or do you want someone to hold you hand with bash scripts?

We really need to hire someone who is an expert programmer and can build what J want for this company

They're my ideas and I just need someone who can build this..

I honestly don't believe there exists a 'huge company' that has never hired a programmer. it just doesn't happen.

You better specify what you want to build in less general terms than "my ideas".

Well first off we have other devs working here but they don't have knowledge on what we need and that's why they would need to work with someone like me

I can provide them everything I I just can't code.

Fuck!!!!! What you're basically telling me is to learn on my own and figure this out but how dammit. What do I read or start

>
>Well first off we have other devs working here but they don't have knowledge on what we need and that's why they would need to work with someone like me
>I can provide them everything I I just can't code.
>Fuck!!!!! What you're basically telling me is to learn on my own and figure this out but how dammit. What do I read or start

I'm telling you that in order to hire a programmer you need to be more specific about what you want them to know and do. This is a vast field with many different and incompatible skillsets.

wtf, is this even bait ?

I have no idea. Fucking weird thread.

No, I'm running the show here

I'll pay $150 for the knowledge and thats it, i need one hour to discuss this with an actual professional and i bet i can build it myself but i need to learn programming

I have an idea for something but cant explain in public since its my idea, i dont want to give out too much details but i believe it will work and i have the functions in my head, i know what this program will need to do and this is so fucking simple that will solve a huge issue but none of us can CODE

Attached: 1532466941266.jpg (680x402, 25K)

Seriously if anyone wants $150 for an hour of talking to me about this idea than let's do discord. $150 for less than an hour just to hear me out and I'll pay on BTC

Good luck with that, bud.

Why would you ask this question on this kind of website? Are you just asking for a negligent hiring lawsuit when whatever mentally deranged sociopath you would find off this shithole of the internet walks in with an AR15 and kills everyone? I would direct this question to a professional recruiting firm if you are actually serious.

>I'm not ready to tell my idea in public
>I'm ready to tell about my idea to a random stranger and pay him $150 for it

>we have other devs working here
>None of us are actual coders

Idunno. Gtfo or be more coherent.

this thread is pure comedy

First you needed someone to build "something", now you need someone to talk to for an hour because you bet you can build it yourself.

So far you haven't specified what the fuck are you trying to build. Is it a fucking rocket? Is it a fucking webapp? Is it a fucking toaster?

Damn.
So maybe what I need to do is open a startup. I'll be the ceo and I need programmers who can build this.
This would solve a lot of stuff and is really needed but nobody has done this yet at this specific company.
So if you can also build a gui with this program than we would be making bank!!!!

How has this not been done yet. Maybe there's laws against this program existing..

>Damn.
>So maybe what I need to do is open a startup. I'll be the ceo and I need programmers who can build this.
>This would solve a lot of stuff and is really needed but nobody has done this yet at this specific company.
>So if you can also build a gui with this program than we would be making bank!!!!
>How has this not been done yet. Maybe there's laws against this program existing..
So I also need a legal dept..

We could license this software at $99 per license.

PM'd you the fix ;)

>op asks for coders
>embedded systems engineer/OS integretor
you ain't good enough, pal

Attached: 1528211925413.png (480x599, 553K)

This type of program doesn't exist

Attached: 11mmns.jpg (575x323, 26K)