I thought pajeet coders was an exaggeration...

I thought pajeet coders was an exaggeration. I work as a consultant and went to a new office today and nothing but pajeet coders as far as the eye can see, way up even into management. what the fuck?

Attached: 1492331597018.jpg (800x540, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/women-safety-in-india-world-ranking-report-maneka-gandhi-ncw-5263724/
indianexpress.com/
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
github.com/mame/quine-relay
insidehighered.com/advice/2018/01/12/checklist-determine-if-you-are-supporting-white-supremacy-opinion
richmond.com/opinion/our-opinion/article_9d07addb-fdd0-5137-b6de-b44cc0b8091b.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/15/reshmi-dutt-ballerstadt-english-professor-says-mer/
jstor.org/stable/42888940?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine losing to pajeets lmao, what the fuck America

Only Asians and autists can tolerate working in tech. What a surprise

they thought muslims would destroy the western civilization but it turned out to be pajeets lol

They're not even that smart, I was speaking with them. They must only hire each other. I thought when you guys were talking about pajeet coders you just meant a lot of them in the work place, which I've seen before. But this spot was literally nothing but street shitters.

I've been to a few tech companies where the HR, marketing and leadership (the face of the company) is a pretty diverse group, but once you get down into the nitty gritty its all Indian developers and white neckbeards keeping the place running. Even some of the most "progressive" tech companies.

if by "diverse" you mean "not white" because white people at this major corporation must have been 2% of the entire company, if that.

Nepotism Indians is very high

they are screwing everything. i want to watch a movie and open imdb for picking one, in every genre top movies are fucking i*dian movies, they are too many and just floot 5 stars to every curry movie.

I live in an apartment turned hotel for the last 15 years, front desk people have always been pajeets
these guys are curry eating cancers

Hope this clarifies a bit

least indians aren't feminist nu-males

How did you get into consulting ?
It's something i'm considering going into instead of just being a code monkey

everybody knows they are stupid and cannot actually code but nobody can talk about it, political correctness and SJWs are cancerous.

if neanderthals would be around, we couldn't call them neanderthals because it would be considered offensive.

This. Pajeet will not hire you over another Pajeet, unless you're a woman. Then you'll get raped. Once the Pajeet has his fingers on the hiring button, nothing but more Pajeets will get a job.
The reason browns and Jews worry so much about white ethnonationalism is because they practice it themselves and don't want whitey to catch on.

The problem with pajeets is that at surface level they appear to be competent as far as non-tech management can tell. And because they are generally cheaper, it seems like a no-brainer to hire them. They check all the boxes: "diverse", cheap, can get the job done.

The real problem comes 5-10 years down the line when the shitty hacked-together code that's held together with duct-tape and elmer's glue starts to become an unmanageable nightmare. The entire code base becomes unsustainable and the only solution is to rewrite absolutely everything from scratch.

Protip for ceos, managers, bosses, etc: The only people who write good code that wont kill your company in 5 years are North Americans, Europeans and Japanese. Strongly beware of all others. If it looks too good to be true, that's because it is.

White countries like USA and UK have 30-80x rape rates of India. You may say that's due to unreported crimes but surveying by international agencies has shown women having to face 10x sexual violence in US than in India.

I agree with Indians being bad at tech/coding tho. I've seen this myself. Funnily the worst ones end up in the US

>White countries like USA and UK have 30-80x rape rates of India.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Most of my day is spent around telling various Pajeets, Rajeev and Sandeeps what to do.

Never ask them simple yes or no questions as well as they will always say yes.

Poojeet detected

>Japanese
lolwat

most japanese businesses still use fax machines

Japanese businesses being retarded has no bearing on the quality of Japanese programmers.

>[citation needed]
even if it was true, it's because westerner women go to sex parties, lap dance to whole lots of guys, drink until they're wasted and wake up in the morning claiming that they were raped.

If it works, there's no need to replace it.

Did I say I'm not?

indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/women-safety-in-india-world-ranking-report-maneka-gandhi-ncw-5263724/

Maybe but Indian legal system is rife with fake rape cases. In India having sex with your partner and leaving her is classified as rape. Almost every divorce or separation is met with fake rape cases, domestic violence cases. Many of these laws make the man prima facie guilty. He literally has to prove that he is innocent and cases can drag for decades with you in jail

>indianexpress.com/
totallyunbiasedsourceipromise.jpg

>indianexpress.com

Attached: opdisc.jpg (680x680, 77K)

this guy is my favorite indian
please stop calling him pajeet
i have a feeling his name is amir patel instead

Because they are cheap labour

it's a cultural thing there.
Everyone wants to be a software engineer/dev. There are so fucking many of them, its not even a big deal to them, because there are so many.
Its why companies outsource now.
Software engineering is now a peasant class occupation.
You need to learn to do business like a fucking white man and outsource to stinky street shitters who will work for 90% less.

ok, poojeet it is.

I work for one of the "big three" consulting firms doing data science. Besides one of the statisticians, they have all been garbage. I could care less about your race as long as your job is good. Once I worked my way to the director role, we had to fire almost all them. Then we proceeded with the arduous task of redoing all their Java work to C++, Python, or R. Talk about a shitshow.

Whenever you happen across a Japanese developer on GitHub, check their shit out. It's always a joy to read their programs

Read the article dimwits. It has sources

Jow Forums can't even come up with anything more than some variation of pajeet anymore. Sad

as if a subhuman streetshitter like yourself deserves a creative name.

you're saying like they go out and shit anywhere they like, they will only shit the designated streets.

Spoken like a true programmer

Attached: 1528178385891.jpg (480x395, 19K)

>implying all the streets aren't designated as shitting streets

Your fucking retarded

Is it because it's summer or have Jow Forums's bants really gone south over the years?

*You're

Roughly 3.5 out of every 10 humans on this planet are either Indian or Chinese. If you include Pakistan and Bangladesh, it's about every 4 out of 10.

That's essentially your answer.

Giving them western medicine was probably the biggest mistake in history.

Good point. Pajeet won't rape the blond intern, but he will hang around her desk all day pestering her with what he read on Reddit were suave pickup lines. Which, in my book, is also rape.

I love it when people type "your retarded." It brightens my day.

YOU SONOFBITCH BASTERD

You should try finance. In the 90s/00s, every fucking MBA was a Patel. They swarmed the MBA mills before swarming the coding bootcamps. A literal pestilence is the Pajeet.

kek

Idiots.

sonofbitch basterd

1.x billion people, even 1% people above 100 IQ represents a shitload of people

Attached: STOP RIGHT THERE.png (1440x1440, 827K)

>even 1% people above 100 IQ
Dude. IQ is normalised such that a score of 100 lies at the mean (=median) of the distribution. By definition, half of the people have a lower, and the other half have a higher score.

THIS 100 billion percent.
Also Russians aren't tooo bad. But all the best ones just move to the UK and contract in London.
Problems usually emerge with non white/jap code in more like 9 to 12 months in my experience.

>score of 100 lies at the mean
not in the designated streets my friend
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

u sure?
I thought the 100 base line took Europe or something like that as the average.

That shitty study has been ripped apart. 104 out of 185 nations for which numbers are stated, didn't have any IQ tests done to draw numbers from, so they just interpolated from neighbouring countries. Apparently the number for Equatorial Guinea was based on a sample of 48 kids between ages from 10 to 14 - representative of a Nation? That's hard to argue.

This is pretty much true expect that it usually falls apart much quicker than 5-10 years. It more often crumbles to pieces in about 6 to 30 months. Sometimes it can take longer but not often.

Attached: 1511218475652.jpg (800x568, 97K)

They only hire other Indians in part because of Nepotism, but also because if they hired anyone competent that person would make them look incompetent by comparison.

I hate to generalize an entire country of billions of people and I have been lucky enough to work with a few Indian dudes who were some of the smartest guys I've ever seen (especially when it came to IBM products because India loves IBM)

But holy shit, the bad ones definitely outnumber the good ones and the worst part is how naturally they lie about experience and make excuses for everything. I swear, it must be taught in schools there or something because I see them try to pull the same tricks every time.

>"Why didn't you respond to these alerts that the system was down for the past 4 hours??"
>"Oh sorry alert?"
>"Yes this alert"
>"Oh the alert for the system?"
>"Yes"
>"Ohh. My email was not working properly at that time. Sorry I missed this alert"

Repeat every fucking week.

Post a repo. I've never heard of a competent Japanese dev outside of the 90s game industry with some of the funky shit embedded development shit they pulled on games

Not that guy but in my opinion this git repository could be considered a modern wonder of the world
github.com/mame/quine-relay

What in fuck's name

Kek white people BTFO at every stage

I had a similar experience, in the same field even.
Why do they literally do everything in Java? I mean they'll bend over backwards and reinvent the wheel before they will learn R or fucking Python.

>Why do they literally do everything in Java?
Yeah what the literal fuck is that? I've noticed it too

>They don't want whitey to catch on
Yeah because those scary foreigners invented nepotism. Fuck off with your retarded theories, maybe people don't like nationalists because they can't help themselves when it comes to genocide. Liberal meritocratic beliefs are the only thing pushing against the WASP and their kind only hiring their kids/nephews and whatever piece of ass they can underpay.

Attached: cuckservative2.jpg (960x960, 85K)

>Liberal
>meritocratic
Sorry senpai meritocracy is White Supremacist. Please report to your nearest reeducation camp for reprogramming and estrogen shots.

insidehighered.com/advice/2018/01/12/checklist-determine-if-you-are-supporting-white-supremacy-opinion

Attached: 1532240791643.jpg (320x325, 18K)

Pajeet here, 95% of Indians are no different from somalian tier niggers, only a very few of them are based. Guys like Shymalan give me hope for this country, give it another 150-200 years.

This.

I'm currently having to set up software written by and used almost exclusively by pajeets.
Needless to say it's badly documented and written in java.

Say what you want of the western developer culture, it's infinitely better than indians. I just want to go to a github repo and see people debugging stuff, not going to a fucktarded JIRA and seeing pajeets tell other pajeets to do the needful and revert to them

Depends on how that 49 was sampled. Meanwhile we are talking about India and you criticise methods in another country. The reason data is so scarce in some places is there aren't enough people with an IQ high enough to administer tests.

Attached: 1532240376886m.jpg (1024x629, 84K)

>"if it's old then it's bad!"
kys

You linking some nobody blog isn't going to change the fact that wanting to hire people after accounting for systemic oppression and other race-related factors is meritocratic, particularly because it tries to separate the existing power structure that favors a certain ethnicity.

Hitler lost a cuck and so will you.

>>>/cuck/

>hiring people for things that aren't merit is meritocratic
lol
>one person
If you only knew how bad liberals really are.

richmond.com/opinion/our-opinion/article_9d07addb-fdd0-5137-b6de-b44cc0b8091b.html

google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/15/reshmi-dutt-ballerstadt-english-professor-says-mer/

jstor.org/stable/42888940?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Enjoy your reprogramming and estrogen shots if liberals win.

Attached: 1532037556004.jpg (1200x933, 486K)

Thanks to Trump, american companies are now hiring native-born americans so pajiits are no longer a problem.

All the smart indians/Pakistanis go to NA/euro and get good jobs there. Serious brain drain is going on. There are a some really smart Indies but they're helping other countries

A lot of places do.

>>/lgbt/

why.

>White countries like USA
hahahahaha

Neanderthals are theorized to have been smarter than us. We just outbred them.

Makes one think.

Evidence? Most have indicated that they will just start outsourcing again.