Are these things really any more botnet than the smartphones we all carry around?

Are these things really any more botnet than the smartphones we all carry around?

Attached: IMG_6247.jpg (300x300, 19K)

are you kidding? they are marketed as listening to you non-stop

No, but why have two botnets when you can have just the one? It's not like these things are in any way useful.

>get android phone
>install lineage os without google apps
>don't install any shady apps with lots of trackers
>use firefox with adblock and https EW
I prefer having 0 botnets on me thank you very much

while phones aren't but do so anyway lmao

Attached: 1511647981446.jpg (144x145, 10K)

Do you seriously think you are free from the botnet because you installed firefox with adblock?

Attached: 1350513006817.jpg (605x532, 67K)

Unless the chink niggers who made my phone activate some hardware backdoor bot net (which I will be able to monitor its network activity on a router level) I would say I'm pretty free of botnet. Also have every app behind a firewall that needs to ask permission before connecting to the internet.

no you don't. and you're so much apart of the bot net than you think. Jow Forums is even botnet.

All chinkware is backdoored for the ching-chong government.

Really when you buy technology these days you are choosing between China or Western alphabets.

It's all a botnet.

>he thinks phones don't listen to him

you're still not safe, military equipment can breach system on a hardware level via frequencies..

look up the documents from wikileaks with this hdmi wireless grabber.

literally anything that has a transducer like speakers and microphones can sniff you out.

i bet even the interconnect from a smartphone is wirelessly sniffable if the millitary van is behind your door. maybe they can already pinpoint that down from satelites

Only if the police wants to listen to you or if you are an important political or economic figure.

>when Jow Forums uses smart phones
/pushes discord

kek, so many newfags.

yeah so what's your problem with alexa being connected to the police only then by your definition?

First, I' not going to buy that shit and second we have what we deserve, people are dumb and lazy so they will live in 1984 and they will love it because they will be able to control their microwave with the voice.

>he has never heard of speech-to-text algorithms

What do you mean?

Attached: CqqMRGWWgAEcOUV.jpg (600x300, 29K)

I can think of many differences and that being said I am not an advocate of free speech--weak whining like this ought to be silenced for one.

So I have to live with no smartphone, installing Linux and many other things? I just don't care, if there is some scandal one day and people discover that this thing Alexa for example is spying to them there will be backlash.

they are not MORE botnet, they are ONLY botnet

>So I have to live with no smartphone, installing Linux and many other things? I just don't care, if there is some scandal one day and people discover that this thing Alexa for example is spying to them there will be backlash.

bullshit.

people still use services like facebook even after what happend (cambridge analytica)
even if alex is confirmed spyware, amazon fangays will shill their money to bezos and dont care

So what? It's impossible to fight against the stupid people?

If Microsoft wants to spy on me and know what stupid websites I visit then they can do it.

Only some indigenous tribes escape from the botnet.

>carrying a phone in 2018
What the fuck is wrong with you? Phones are gay.

Attached: 901714BC-77B3-477D-8F9E-F2F57163361D.jpg (2003x679, 131K)

You still have at least one Botnet on your phone no matter what and that's the cellular network and GPS chip which can track you pretty accurately.

jokes on you I have embroidered faraday pouch

Attached: 4L_79HDDr6H.jpg (1200x838, 430K)