Want linux

>want linux
>want to play wow
>wine is shit

it really fires up the protons

Attached: 20180724_220146.png (500x331, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onOiOs-z0ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prepatch event is about ~30 minutes of content for this week, so what is the big deal?

>we have to wait for a report from Saurfang
>it will take one whole week

Attached: Shoe02.jpg (960x539, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=onOiOs-z0ws

Best option if you you really want shitnux is dual boot.

People go on and on about pass through and wine etc. but it's all a god damned pain. Better of just dual booting and being done with it.

Fire some of those protons into some uranium and nuke yourself.

i kinda like this dudes setup. Whats the purpose of the large monitor that mimics the smaller one

You need neutrons to induce a chain reaction not protons you fuckwad. The stats of g is appalling

Don't play WoW. Trust me. Take the years of your life and go use them somewhere else.

>He doesn't activate his almonds

In his defense if you fling enough protons at anything larger than iron shit is going to hit the fan pretty quickly.

>He doesn't know the purpose of the large monitor that mimics the smaller one

i am not a very smart man

Wew lad

>He's not a very smart man

Attached: e2d.png (500x352, 304K)

Current WoW runs fine on Linux. Probably one of the most perfect WINE+DXVK implementations around. Use Lutris for ezmode.

Ignore these

>He posted a picture with a bird

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 1.32M)

>He made me lol

Wow in particular runs incredibly well with DXVK - a Vulkan-based emulation layer that transforms DX11 calls to Vulkan. I just tried it for the first time yesterday and went from 24-30 FPS on my stock Ryzen 1700 to a constant capped 60FPS literally everywhere, even in Dalaran and the overcrowded scenario questing areas.

Go try it.

wine-staging-nine or dxvk
works fine pleb

Since Blizzard fell for the Intel compiler I'm getting lower FPS with my Ryzen than people are getting with Intel CPUs. I'm wondering if transforming DX11 to Vulkan would actually improve my FPS compared to what I'm getting in Windows. I'd love to have more games on my Debian side of the dual boot.

Any tutorial on how to activate that DXVK?

> play wow
I thought this game was dead; I literally havent heard about in 3+ years.

gaymerfag

>Blizzard fell for the Intel compiler
when did that happen