You seem like a nice person to hang out with, user...

You seem like a nice person to hang out with, user. How can we stay in touch since you told me you want to stay out of this "botnet" thing?

Attached: woman.jpg (612x408, 23K)

irc

send me a letter bitch

phone

>implying I'd talk to 3dpd unless absolutely necessary

I'll show you how to stay in touch *boots Manjaro*

What a gentleman

fpbp

>You seem like a nice person to hang out with, user.
Who are you addressing OP? You're on fucking Jow Forums.

>that 20 year old incel Zoomer that was a complete shut in during his developing years and missed out on forming romantic youthful relationships with the opposite sex, instead forming warped emotional and sexual attractions to the cartoon characters he'd watch while shut in his room all alone

fucking kek

Sorry but I prefer hookers. They're way cheaper and not emotional vampires.

>all women are bad!!!
Keep telling yourself that, incel.
p.s. you're still an incel, paying for sex doesn't count.

>t. buttjelly womyn

Go ask Jamal honey.

>that 30 year old incel boomer that thinks women will give him attention online when they don't give him any in real life unless he pays them

you're both immature faggots. one is an incel who's probably too young to have had sex (newsflash user, lots of guys are 20 year old virgins) and the other is a leddit white knight. just leave each other alone.

Except I'm not a white knight.
Most women are useless whores, but there's decent ones around.

I had my share of relationships and have no desire to draw another lottery ticked again, user. It's just not worth the effort.

>t. 28 year old boomer

fucking incels..

>I had shitty relationships, therefore all women are bad
Problem lies with you, incel.

Don't worry Honey, I'm sure you'll find your Prince Charming one day.

I'm a man you fucking nonce

nobody has ever said this to anyone who cares about 'privacy'

it's really simple stacy
I will drop a note in the garbage can near the northwest corner of the park by your house
the signal to retrieve it will be a car passing by honking two and a half times
a man with an oversized GNU belt buckle will be standing near the correct can
retrieve the note take it home and at 22:00 hours the invisible ink will reveal my message for you encoded in ROT13 (excuse the weak encryption but it should be sufficient for our purposes)

sure you are boy(girl)

No, you're an angry child at best, a false flagging woman at worst. Otherwise why the fuck would you be so triggered? If you weren't such a pathetic, lonely little girl you'd understand that there are way more important things than "romantic relationships". Try getting a job, for instance or a hobby which isn't just shitposting.

What type of bloody noncery is this?
I am half expecting a 50 year old igor vladinski behind that screen.

>26 fucking replies
>xmpp/jabber wasn't mentioned
what the fuck Jow Forums?

>>implying I'd talk to 3dpd unless absolutely necessary
>incel
montoya.rmvb