What do we think?

What do we think?

Attached: airpods.jpg (572x572, 24K)

Love 'em. Using them right now

They are not bad at all to be honest for wireless headphones. I got mine for free, but they are no way worth their retail price.
If you see them for cheap, get them, otherwise not really worth it.

>we
user, I... I'm so sorry but there's no "we"... I like you, I really do...but maybe not like that, you're a friend to me. you're so sweet, we shouldn't ruin such a beautiful friendship don't you think ?

I uh, I have to go now, or this is gonna be awkward haha I'm kidding user

Attached: ....jpg (450x300, 20K)

What do you think?

It's like with all other apple products, they're pretty nice but expensive ass hell.

they're great. the only people I have ever heard complain about them are people who have never used them and claim that they will fall out etc. never had any problems with that even when doing vigorous activities. I bought my brother a pair and he was skeptical and now loves them. this is the only damn apple product I will shill for. they actually did something right for once.

Think cancer.

Attached: stevejobs.jpg (1400x1400, 180K)

I really hate the loud bong sound they make when you put them in your ears.

I don't get how you can ever be happy with headphones (bud or cans) without good sound isolation
I haven't tried them so I wont talk too much shit but I've never been happy with earbuds that either don't have foam tips or go pretty deep in your ear canal

>but they are no way worth their retail price.
if they sell for this price, then they are exactly worth this price. That's how it works, nigger

OP asked what do YOU think.
There are rolls of toilet paper made out of gold that sell for 200 000 USD a roll.

t. guy who pays $30 for a 5ft HDMI cable

be precise then.
Just because they are not worth it for YOU doesn't mean they are not worth 170 buckos

It's pretty obvious if the thread topic asks people for their opinion.
Your posts reek of buyers remorse though.

>you lose one heaphone
>you buy a spare one
>you now have two headphones with different battery life because one is new so one battery dies earlier than the other
>out of frustration you buy another pair
>you now have bought a total of 5 headphones and you only have 2 ears

itoddlers btfo, aplel reaps bank

shitshithitshitshit

>>you now have two headphones with different battery life because one is new so one battery dies earlier than the other
stop here and just stick both into your ear without listening to music. It's all about the style. No one cares if you actually listen to music.

worth is relative
things are worth exactly how much I think they are, you bitch

i kekd

>gold plated
>4k compatible
>2.1 certified

I love this meme

Why do you stupid niggers buy two tiny little earbuds when you will absolutely lose one of the tiny little cunts. Also they have shit battery life.

Attached: headphones.jpg (1400x840, 60K)

regular headphones never fit snugly in my ear so I ain't ever buying these because I'd lose them in fucking seconds.

also fuck paying that premium when I could get some decent headphones for that

You just crank up volume to max and enjoy your tinnitus at 30. People who use airpods usually listen to some shit tier music anyway so it doesn't matter that much.

How many of you actually own a pair?

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (1000x750, 874K)

Happy with ripoff (I think from same OEM factory) I got from aliexpress

No matter how much you think they're worth, you're still just a pleb.

i've grown a pair but I can't say I own them :3

Great concept but shit sound quality

That's an angry mofo.

I'm thinking of getting a pair, but I don't know if I could justify the price. I would only be using them while on my computer so I don't know how much the wireless thing would matter. Sure would be nice not to have any wires, though.

lewd

Trips and I'll put one (or both) airpods into my feminine penis hole.

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (600x800, 391K)

rollin

Evaluating an Apple product on its own is wrong these days. They're made to lock you into the ecosystem of Apple and just take a look at the new Macbook Pro to see how that is going ....

I hate them, until an Android version comes out and then I'll say they're the best things ever

I should just build a business entirely based around tricking boomers into buying useless shit. It seems profitable.

For $200, get an msr7

there's a million earpods already

Yeah but not little green aliens that I can stick in my ear

>green

phuck nick hers

Attached: nigpods.jpg (3024x4032, 866K)

Shit battery life and ear dildos are trash anyway

Sound like any $10 earbuds, but from Apple. Destroyed by any iem.

sup

Attached: EB2E1FA8-1E73-4EE1-AD09-C51D0F5DD843.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

Fuck off fag

what headphones are those? They look comfortable.

Fuck off fag

scale down your shit and fuck off

Every time people around me saw someone wearing a pair, they looked at him as though he lacked a couple of chromosomes.

Some Beyerdynamic DT880 variant.

I have them, they are pretty good, but they are also kinda wonky, I was have lots of crazy issues until I cleaned out the case and now they seem to work much better. I use them at the gym and when I go running every day.

I want one.
But 160.

A pair of these with internal memory would be crazy. Like a next-gen replacement of iPod shuffle.

>Actually using the airpods
>Not driving around in your Audi A8 2017 or Lexus LX570 SUV pretending to have a phone call.

It's 2018, first and second world normiefag population stopped downloading mp3s and is just listening to music on YouTube or Spotify.

I was thinking that they would be integrated with Apple Music so that you could download offline songs.

I found my pair in the airport after going through security. Some retard left them laying on the floor by the checkpoint so I snagged them .

For the cost of a charging cable they're hella good for when I'm out in the field

The cotton field?