It really looked like a bomb

It really looked like a bomb...

Attached: 459737E7-1389-42AE-918C-65388F91ED50.jpg (800x420, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Mohamed_clock_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4
youtube.com/watch?v=RhhVIRXwnQE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_cage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread looks like it's *the bomb*

Everybody makes fun of sandniggers, yet this kid and his father purposely fucked over the white race for several million USD like it was nothing.

wat ever happen to this kid?

is he doing intern at google or something now?

Living in third world.

His masters (in Qatar) called him back

Look at the Wikipedia page on this incident. Just like Gamergate, it's a fucking joke.
Guy has lost every lawsuit, and they side with him, calling everyone else "conspiracy theorists".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Mohamed_clock_incident

Jimmy Wales needs to be fucking lynched.

everybody started hating him when his family sued the school for $100 million. That was after he got all the free stuff from MS, google etc

except there was no payload, nor anything that slightly resembled it
it was a set of leds hooked up to a circuit board and a battery
even if the battery was the assumed payload, the "explosion" would've been about as powerful as a chili fart

kid made a bad choice bringing in a mysterious-looking briefcase to a school setting and got slammed for it, simple as that
but anyone with any modicum of intelligence can tell you that the clock looked nothing like a bomb

>he didnt get nothing from whitey though, all lawsuits where thrown out

Given the dad's history I'm going to guess that he knew it looked like a bomb and it was all a big scam.

So no terrorist threat or whatever, just a con artist who knew how to manipulate the media.

it was all a scam

they just left the country after getting free shit from SJW companies

they lost the lawsuit vs the school and had to pay legal fees

>In late 2015, his family decided to accept a scholarship from the Qatar Foundation and move to Qatar, partially because of unsupported accusations of terrorist links and continued harassment from conspiracy theorists
>They also sued conservative talk show hosts Glenn Beck and Ben Shapiro, and another Fox News commentator for lesser amounts on the grounds of defamation of character. Both cases were dismissed with prejudice for First Amendment free speech reasons
>support from President Obama, who invited him to the White House after saying that "we should inspire more kids like you to like science."

>The appeals court not only affirmed the dismissal but affirmed the award of nearly $200,000 for attorney’s fees and costs, including AFLC’s $67,238.50 in legal fees at the trial level and $130,000 in conditional legal fees for the appellate work.

that's just against glen beck and other media people

Kikepedia will claim any verified event is a conspiracy. Like the page for the Franklin coverup.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
They're a joke. It's a shame that Niggerpedia is such a quick and easy to use source.

It was intended to. Go read the statements made by his friends.

I woulda sued MS after for included a browser in their software.

>he was suspended for several weeks while in middle school.[16] According to a family friend, one of the suspensions was for blowing soap bubbles in the bathroom
>getting suspended for blowing soap bubbles
>land of the free

The problem lies in how it was handled:
>14yo kid gets put in handcuffs
>questioned for an hour and a half without a lawyer present
>not allowed to see or talk to his parents
>taken into custody and processed, despite there being no evidence or suspicion of an actual crime committed
The problem lies in the pigs continuing the circus after they saw that it was a circuit board in a 20cm pencil case. America is a police state.

>America is a police state.
Run by corporations.

Who would have guessed? Oh wait, everyone knows this.

>boomers ruining their sons tech career at megacorp

Wasn't this whole ordeal revealed to be a scam by the dad who had some shady intentions?

>is a school
you don't have the same rights as a student as you do an American citizen, retard

>can't handcuff a 14yo

WATCH OUT. THIS CIRCUIT BOARD IS GONNA EXPLODE!!

It's called discretion you retards. How come you Americans have such a slave mentality? It seems that in the US when police are called they arrive and treat everyone as criminals. They didn't use their brain, they just 'did their job', they handcuffed a 'suspect' and took him to jail like a dog fetching a bone. What they should have done is assessed the situation and then thought about what to do. But they're not trained for that, police academy in the US doesn't accept people who do well on IQ tests, paired with ex-military people who are trained for urban fighting in Baghdad becoming police officers on the streets of America, and increased militarisation of the police and you got yourself a bad combo.

All this means that if police are given an order to imprison or kill a large number of Americans, they would do that in a heartbeat. The national guard already shot unarmed civilians, and that was 50 years ago. Things have only gotten worse. You guys should think about moving to Europe while our borders are still open.

unironically this

Attached: 1529090378936.jpg (617x674, 107K)

Attached: 1532027537539.png (656x1128, 797K)

>"It was a bomb guiz!"

>was the school evacuated? No.
>was SWAT called? No.
>was the bomb squad called? No.
>was the kid taken to a secure location? No.

>The kid was sent to the principal's office. For "a bomb." Whereupon the police were called. for "a bomb." Whereupon they interrogated him for hours... in the school... with the "bomb."

Why are racists so desperate to make it out to be a bomb just because he was arrested for a bomb when literally no one acted like it was a bomb, and he was just arrested because he was a brown Muslim who was showing up the 60 IQ White Christians in Texas so the white school administrators decided to put him in his place?

He was also processed and detained at a juvenile facility.

Because you would know, right?

Attached: Cover-tom2.jpg (565x600, 38K)

Yeah kid is a born genius he solders processors.

>Free stuff from MS
The funny part about this is he was running a deactivated copy of Windows on his comp

but wait! there's more
drop me a beat!

meep meep meep
i've got a big clock and it goes tick tock
if you see it blinkin red you ain't gonna be dead
there's a lot of wires but it ain't gonna make no fire
it's in a metal bag but this is no gag
if you hear a buzz there's no need to call the fuzz
i might be named after the prophet, but if you arrest me...
i'm gonna take all the schools money... and put it my pocket
tick tock mother fuckers

Attached: 1442812011950.jpg (400x226, 9K)

how is that ancap? in ancap, police as a state-sanctioned organization wouldn't exist. instead the protesters would be dispersed by hired security groups.
but in the article it clearly states that it was the local police, making it a corporate fascism
I'm not even ancap but that is just retarded

>expecting Jow Forums to have an in depth understanding of the nuances of political philosophy beyond simple memeballs
that's a good one user

t. conservapedia editor

Attached: 1532607786751.jpg (546x700, 136K)

You're missing a obvious point here. Not everything is literary black and white.

Facts and reality have a well-known liberal bias.

he got invited to a tech magnet school in quatar i believe. He's probably being bullied by rich smart arab chads (who can build real bombs) as we speak

I tried to read the wikipedia entry like it was written by whoever hell you people think is behind sjws anymore but I just couldn't find the bias. Please add something substantial to the entry if it was a hoax (as in 'Murica I'd imagine people would try to get the sweet suit money).

That’s not illegal

are you retarded??
wikipedia is infested with liberal shit for the past 3 years
most high profile politically related articles have liberal bias to them in that.
But it's ok because most colleges in my country have disregarded wiki as a good source. so, keep at it cunt.

Seriously who makes a fucking clock in a metal briefcase. His parents put him up to this shit

>muh racists

he made a bomb hoax. as a terrorist. they should have shot him dead. the only reason he got off lightly was because of the color of his skin.

Based.

That fucking cat...

>user actually believes this

Attached: AnimeGirlSmug4.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

>14yo kid

>blowing soap bubbles in the bathroom

Sounds pretty gay

kek

Attached: rofl.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Bombs usually have explosives in them, like, thats kinda their point. There is nothing remotely looking like explosives here, just a bunch of circuitry that is pretty usual for random prototype shit.

Switchblades are illegal because they look like scary Hollywood villain weapons. Americans are pretty dumb.

>They didn't use their brain, they just 'did their job',
I watched a pretty convincing TED talk about this recently. I'm not sure if it is the same in other countries, but from what I've seen, here in America we follow the rules to the fucking letter. This obviously causes issues when a situation is abnormal.

The example used in the talk was this straight arrow on the up-and-up dad accidentally bought his kid an alcoholic lemonade at a theme park, honest mistake.
A security guard noticed after the kid had taken maybe two sips and said he had to follow protocol and call EMS, makes sense.
EMS checked him out and said he was totally fine, but protocol says they had to call social services.
Social services investigates the situation and said the dude made an honest mistake, but because protocol they had to escalate it to the court system. Meanwhile the dad had to move out of his fucking house for weeks because he was considered a potential threat to the child's safety.
When it finally got up to a judge he realized the entire situation was incredibly stupid and the dad made an honest mistake so he ruled in favor of the dad.

If a single person in that entire chain of events had used an ounce of common sense that dude wouldn't have had to go through all that stress. But because everyone is terrified of bending the rules even a little we all obey like we are supposed to. If you disobey orders/rules you can be fired on the spot, and being fired means potentially being homeless because most Americans don't have enough savings to hold them over until they get a new job.
While this obedience leads to a very functional society, it also produces an insane amount of frivolous waste and people get fucked for stupid reasons.

there is not much to a bomb, a clock/timer device and some explosives and a trigger to go between the two,

Attached: 1446163898327.png (744x666, 632K)

But a dumb pearl clutching moron probably wouldn't be able to see that. Police / a bomb squad should have seen that immediately, but the problem also lies in "is it a bomb that needs to be hooked in to a payload" as well... It could be as simple as something previously smuggled into the school, or an accomplice has with them, and simply meet up to combine parts A and B, or if the school has a chemistry lab, run in, turn on the gas for the Bunsen burners, and have this thing that only produces a spark.

So Mdconalds says I dont give a fuck, arrest them, and they're in cahoots with the police? Is that what i'm understanding here?

poor guy, wouldn't face this kind of discrimination in his ethnic homeland, to which he should return as soon as possible

You attribute this irrational behavior to fear of punishment by superiors, but the real driver is the court of public opinion. If you follow the rules people attack the rules when something goes wrong, if you break the rules people attack you instead. Those people in the chain were all really thinking "there's a 99% chance this was an accident, but if it's the 1% I'll get tarred, feathered, and strung up by militant sociopathic "think of the CHILDREN!!1" type people.

If it would of been a bomb it would of only killed americans.
Too bad they busted him.

Attached: 1524193219768.jpg (606x606, 75K)

Never forget: youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg

Either way it is definitely a societal issue. I would be interested to see differences in if and how this occurs in other countries and cultures. I have heard anecdotally that European countries don't have the same hire and fire on a whim mentality that America does.

Who is this russian hacker?

>Hire and fire at a whim
In lots of EU countries it's hard to fire people due to worker protection laws. They can be a double edged sword. In the US an employer can basically make any agreement they want with employees, and outside a few states (notably CA) there aren't many restrictions on what you can agree to. If you want protection from randomly getting fired you can negotiate that and maybe take a small pay cut to ensure you have a few months notice or whatever. Or you could just put some money aside in case of such a thing.

Good companies in competitive industries tend to treat employees better to keep them from hopping. Shit industries like retail and fast food have absolutely no reason to care about employees because there's a surplus of nonskilled labor. This is very efficient, and the kinds of people who get fired because they're worthless to a business are usually too lazy and stupid to fight back. Smart ones will lawyer up, claim some type of discrimination, and get two years salary in a suit.

The system works!

This is some cringe. You should kill yourself. Nothing fucking rimes there is no flow...
Jeez I hope you never tried anything live or written other than anonymous yak milking forum.
At least your whore of a mom knows how to suck. You suck but on a whole different level. Just stop it's embarrassing

His parents probably hate his autistic ass and they wanted him to get shot. Sacrificial lamb becomes a martyr... So they got payed. Kek talking about plan backfire.

In a fucking briefcase. While Murrica is waging war for Israel. Being Muslim and all... Just connect the dots retard it was a media stunt to get rich without working and pretending to be a victim.

I thought it was pretty clever. It's copied from a 2015 thread.

Attached: 1445181336809.jpg (640x960, 99K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4

youtube.com/watch?v=RhhVIRXwnQE

>Given the dad's history I'm going to guess that he knew it looked like a bomb and it was all a big scam.
nobody ever said it was a bomb

the teacher said it looked like a "hoax bomb" and he was worried the kid might leave it somewhere as a hoax

which he may well have been thinking of doing

Welp. Everyone is retarded. End Thread.

OK let's just say what really happened and we can discuss that.

>kid brings a disassembled clock, puts in a pencil case that looks like a small briefcase, sets an alarm on it, and brings it to school
>shows his science teacher
>teacher says 'ayy bud that's cool and all, but maybe keep it to yourself, you might freak some people out with that thing'
>brings it to English class
>flaunts it about
>plugs it in, the alarm goes off in class freaking everyone out because a brown kid has a beeping box on fucking 9/11
>gets told to put it away
>does it again
>sent to principals office
>police are called because everyone is jumpy as fuck on 9/11
>for some reason have him in cuffs, etc and interrogate him
>family sues school for millions of dollars
>family apparently encouraged him to do this
>Obama and MS and Facebook give him free shit because at first glance it appears to be racism and posturing yourself to look like you're on the good guys side is good optics, and cheap ez marketing.
>family moves back to Qatar I believe.

Context matters. Remember it's fucking human beings handling this. A kid who probably just wanted alittle attention for being edgy in class, as im sure we've all done. A jumpy American populace, on the day of the most significant terrorist attack in US History. The fucking kids name is Ahmed. And it's something that resembled a bomb.

Is it really that far fetched that people reacted the way they did? Without resorting to some grand conspiracy? I'm sure all of you people have been a part of fuck ups involving different variables but still similar to this one.

I fucking hate the posturing and virtue signaling by everyone in this. Or extrapolating from it to make a statement about how we live in a society. Eat shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180724-014124_Instagram.jpg (1439x1428, 799K)

>mass shootings every day
>cops kill hundreds of unarmed people every year
>people go bankrupt if they need life-saving surgery
>shit education
>a very functional society
face it, America is just a workforce for corporations and cannon fodder for the government. Or is it workforce for government and cannon fodder for corporations?

people dont work to do their job. people work to not get fired or sued. in a bureaucracy anyway

Reminder that his sister had conducted a similar bomb hoax in the same school before.
The school knew this was a bomb hoax, nobody believed it was a bomb. The kid was told to not show it to others by a teacher, yet he continued to do so.
This was a bomb hoax and was handled as such.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_cage

>While bureaucracies are supposed to be based on rationalization, they act in the exact opposite manner. Political bureaucracies are established so that they protect our civil liberties, but they violate them with their imposing rules. Development and agricultural bureaucracies are set so that they help farmers, but put them out of business due to market competition that the bureaucracies contribute to. Service bureaucracies like health care are set to help the sick and elderly, but then they deny care based on specific criteria.

>Rationalization destroyed the authority of magical powers, but it also brought into being the machine-like regulation of bureaucracy, which ultimately challenges all systems of belief.

Attached: 1507842792297.jpg (604x427, 69K)

>on the day of the most significant terrorist attack in US History
What does 9/11 have to do with explorers murdering the natives in mass?

No, being black does not exclude people from humanity. Yes, the holocaust happened. Maybe try sticking your head above Jow Forums every once in a while, okay?

blacks are a different sub-species

Anons too

I'm a suburban white boy who was subjected to the same thing in 2007. Where's my scholarship? There was no racism here. Just stupidity. I really feel for the kid, he reminds me of myself when I was his age.

>says the liberal faggot who thinks all pit bulls should be put down, that meat is murder, and white people are evil and should pay reparations to blacks

>pit bulls should be put down
That's right

Because the whole thing was a setup that dumbshit libtards fell for hook, line and sinker.

>anything that disagrees with my alternative """""facts"""" is literarly a conspiracy
You can smell the Jow Forums stench on this one from miles.

>fucking idiot, that wound shot is actually a ballistic stab
>therefore it is harmless and should go ignored and untreated
Did someone say amerimongs lacked any kind of rational input in their actions and opinions? They really don't. Not even by mistake.

He literally gutted a clock radio and stuck it in a suitcase for the sole purpose of making it look like a bomb

He was just probing security.
If he wasn't stopped he would have brought the real deal the next day.

This is all in the ISIS handbook.

first of all McDonalds is the one who WANTS 15$ minium so they have an eccuse to switch to machines which they are already in the process of doing

second of all im pretty sure thats just intentionally misleading language that has to do with the fact if McDonalds didnt have a problem with the protesters and never asked them to leave, then the cops shouldnt have done anything

otherwise it would be like cops driving up to a volleyball game and arresting everyone, the owners of the property have to be trying to get you to leave and you have to refuse to do so. as far as following people home...yes you fucking neets you dont because immune to criminal prosecution just because you leave the scene of the crime

i like this since its really annoying when companies dont have the balls to tell crazy customers to fuck off. like when all the black lives matters protests were happening inside stores and all the cuck owners just let it happen

Attached: 1503431832719m.jpg (1024x878, 93K)

>middle eastern descent
>make briefcase with clock
>muh terrirists!! Waterboard + incarcerate because muslim
>be edgy snowflake white male
>bring ar-15 and gun down half the school
>he was just a troubled boy who dindu nuffin but exercise his second amendment rights :,(((
Stand by for triggered Jow Forumstits.

> imscared.jpg

what?

>none of this happened because i say so
>and even if it did happen it doesn't matter because commies SJWXYZ boogie men
What does the boot taste like mr. Lick man?

no one defends white shooters but they do defend any crime done by sandniggers and niggerniggers

its the same with riots, whites and black can both riot but the media and the left encourage black riots while every calls whites riots disgusting

best you can get is r9k being happy at any school shooter regardless of race

why does lefts have shit reading comprehension? i did say that all of it happened and furthermore i was happy that it did

i pointed out the language is meant to imply the cops were being ordered around by McDonalds to do illegal things which isnt what happened. calling the cops to arrest people who are committing crimes in your back yard isnt some sort of conspiracy

i just hope you never call the cops when you are a victim of a crime you big strong commie ;^)

You're fucking retarded.

Try applying that logic to literally every civilization in the world you fucking mongiloid

This but unironically

How is this related?
The school =/= Microsoft, google

t. Has no knowledge about explosives
A tennis ball sized detonator charge could kill everyone in a class room easily.

>an eccuse to switch to machines which they are already in the process of doing
I work with PLCs and automation and I can tell you right now that the technology isn't even close to ready for fast food production. Tesla with all their R&D couldn't automate their factory to the levels they wanted to. Food production is much harder to automate than car manufacturing because food production is extremely dirty.

Even if the technology was ready, it may not be economically viable since virtually every location would need a minimum of one maintainer to ensure the machines are running correctly as well as one operator to run/monitor the machine and load product. The maintainer would have to be an electromechanical technician, whose salary would be close to three times minimum wage. It's very likely that there would actually be a mechanic and an electrician on staff, though, and their combined wage would probably be closer to five times minimum wage. Then, of course, the location would have to stock replacement parts in addition to all the food since any amount of waiting for a critical part could cost thousands of dollars. That would inflate the operations cost significantly. The final problem I see with an attempt to automate fast food production is that menu changes would be practically impossible. Putting different containers of food on a prep table for a fast food worker is trivial. Retooling and reorienting a machine that likely weighs several thousand pounds and then rewriting the PLC program is not.

It's not really that it can't be done; it's that the support structure for the automation of food production would be so expensive that you might as well just pay people minimum wage instead.