Jow Forums frens

how many of you would be interested in a Jow Forums social gathering? we could talk about technology or have a LAN party to play games (bring your own PC), among other things. a gathering would be a great way to socialize with other Jow Forums-men, meet someone just as autistic as you are!
location is important for a meetup, so we will need to find out where we are in a general sense and plan accordingly.
if there are at least a handful of people interested in doing this somewhere around the seattle region, i would be willing to organize a meetup event.
join the IRC channel #Jow Forumsmeetup on Rizon if you are interested.

Attached: LAN.jpg (1024x773, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.gov/parks/reserve/event-space-rentals/discovery-park-environmental-learning-center
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which country?

I wish there was more Jow Forums people in my part of Australia.

seattle is in the USA, the western side of Washington state, i suppose i made this thread at a bad time, most people in the USA are asleep at 1:30 AM.

What part are you in?

I'm awake. I don't think I could make it to Seattle anytime soon. Think we could do something in LA?

any1 on Malta lol

Gold Coast.

I'm in Canberra. Looks like we can't be irl friends

>implying anyone could bring a full set of gaming electronics through TSA

Brisbane here.
We could hang out and drink beers discussing meme's.
Whatever happens, happens.

Any Yurotards? Let's have a gathering in Germany in August, maybe some BBQ and a few LAN party nights?

Sounds like pure cancer.

id love to but im half the country away

>would have to show my face
>the botnet wants me to be alone

Attached: b89a40e7e047aa52ee63f734a5d519e29096ab43f7dedff21dffc72f2d4c4e59.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Indian Jow Forums meetup?

Anybody Jow Forumsuys go to Grif-tafe on the Gold Coast, asides from me?

see u in strret in 5 min for a shit okay baybee rape u when u get ther

Perth here, if anyone wants to meet up im down for it, doesnt even have to be many or more than 1.

Any scandis or swedes here?

i might be able to make some reservations at a public library for some meeting space or i can rent out a place somewhere in seattle, i do have a few thousand dollars saved up, but i don't want to spend all of it on something like this--i can buy a good network switch and ethernet cables for us to have a LAN (unless someone already has one they can bring) party and maybe some food & drink too.

Attached: robot.png (580x715, 76K)

Sounds doable for me
t. Polishfren

seattle.gov/parks/reserve/event-space-rentals/discovery-park-environmental-learning-center

Attached: Gmeetupspace.jpg (600x450, 231K)

germanfag here, let's do it yuro Jow Forumsents

and risk eating someone's cum? no thanks

I'll bring some freshly made brownies

what do you think is going to happen?

Attached: 1530057490912.gif (350x196, 1.89M)

lan party with vydya? are you gay?

last time it was a success

Attached: KEk1NF2.jpg (1541x5406, 638K)

a LAN party with vidya sounds like a lot of fun though, we could also share pictures/videos/etc with each other via torrent

> via torrent
yeah why use any other quicker method in the universe, lets torrent!

gross

Attached: ew.jpg (623x623, 36K)

I'm nearby. I'll do the logo.

Bong, Germany is nice

I will go just to jackie chan tf out of anyone who brings brownies...

Gratz you broke my 6 year lurk silence

Make it September/October and I'm down. Are you not experiencing the fucking heat wave? I'm not leaving the beach any time soon.

anyone near NYC?

Massachusetts

German Berliner here say when and where and we see

Can some richfag support neets of Jow Forums to come to meeting so everyone could make fun of them?

I would prefer a Jow Forums technology discord desu, seeing as i live in Scotland and not the US

>Germany
And risk to be stabbed by native German refugees?
No thanks
Probably you're one of them baiting potential rape or organ donor.

Clean your shit up first!
t.yooropee n

Klingt gut

Attached: 1509916952941.jpg (1000x875, 119K)

Dane here, sounds good.

There really shouldn't be a focus on gaming. Maybe something more educational.

CTF training or an actual competition

maybe some kind of programming workshop? the workshop presents a problem/objective for the programmers to solve or attain and they become better programmers in the process.
there could also be general lectures or lessons by speakers about a subject in technology, such as how to install gentoo onto your laptop or how to properly secure your PC from unauthorized access.

Stop pretending newfag

lmao you know this is an FBI recruitment thread right?

Are you in need of medical help? Or are you just trying to meme rn?

Look for the cues in posts

What cues?

Sorry you didn't make the cut.

Bin dabei

Canberra fag here too fuck i hate winter

a logo design workshop would be more in line with Jow Forums's abilities

This.
I'll make the logo.

Portland user checking in.
I could do Vancouver but seattle is a bit too far for me.

The TSA does suck but the only thing I would worry about is if you have the ridiculously edgy stuff that has bullets on the motherboard or guns on your RAM. That isn't allowed but most gear gets through just fine.
I personally would ship all my stuff ahead of time via UPS or FedEx though, I've seen how TSA handles your stuff even when they aren't breaking into it and I would not feel comfortable letting them handle my computer.

Norwegian. Hiya!

theoretically i could but i'm hella poor and prob won't. a great idea, though. it would be nice to talk to people who are actually interested in technology.
that's france. germany is not that bad (yet)

Why not meet in Denver due to its central location? Beer and weed is better here anyway.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1530302400740.jpg (724x542, 26K)

pffffff i lose everytime

The autists crawl out of their den. Lmao. Seattle is to far for me.

Texas anyone?

Who /leaf/

>tfw Chilean with no frens and no means to visit the US to make Jow Forums frens

Attached: switch.gif (498x278, 625K)

uk meeting? in October?

Austrian here, I would be OK with Germany

I'd join if you guys didn't bully me for being [spoiler]Indian.[/I know they don't work]
Although, if it just ended up being a LAN party, it wouldn't really go very far. Maybe like an IRL programming contest or something.

Dutchman, sounds fun.

Download that DC++ and go index your shit. bring your fileservers lads we're having a stop n' swap

It'll just be a bunch of stupid losers, and the most normal dude will leave with the traps.

reporting in

Attached: 1510329729137.jpg (800x522, 43K)

im from argentina, so no Jow Forums frens for me either i guess

Attached: 1528608787428.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

Seattle

Any other uma-delĂ­cia besides me? Preferably northeastern.

I would be interested in stealing Jow Forums's equipment.

swiper no swiping

don't forget the ballpit

i...i'll bring the pot brownies guys.