Windowsfag here. What antivirus should I use? Are there any sufficient free ones?

Windowsfag here. What antivirus should I use? Are there any sufficient free ones?

Windows defender keeps flagging my torrented games making them crash when I'm sure there is nothing unsafe with them

Attached: 5m6fjnsp2ysz.jpg (540x540, 113K)

Did user get to nakadashi Ashley?

Use Windows Defender and whitelist your retarded gaymen, fag.
No, seriously AVs are resource hogging trash that won't detect fresh viruses anyway.

None.

There's no use of Windows Defender.

Just use LTSB and don't do dumb shit. You will learn from your mistakes. Have a sandbox or two.

+1

clamwin + clamsentinel

- foss
- lightweight
- stays out of the way
- no gaudy gui
- clamsentinel provides realtime scanning
- detects virusus

is this 1999?

I use Comode Internet Security. when I first used, it crash the antivirus, got conversation with their staff, send me a fixed version. no issue until now.

CIS probably the best free AV, with a lot of feature I need. the problem for some people is, this AV is buggy. I would said, I agree with those.

Another issue probably, it's quite confusing for the first time, like it happened to me, I need a time to understanding what's this, what's that.

I'm still reading their use guide as I'm just a couple days of being their user.

I'm beginning to hate Windows Defander. Back in the day it would ask what to do when it finds a potential virus/malware before doing anything. Nowadays, it would flat out quarantine the suspect file without asking.

and any other file that microsoft doesnt like

I recommend a GNU/Linux distribution, Arch Linux or Gentoo for example.

That's what you get for not using LTSB

Defender is for normies and normies are fucking stupid. They will whitelist anything.

AVs are a scam. They're not needed unless you're using an outdated OS. In which case they won't really save you.
Use common sense + uBlock Origin + uMatrix + update your OS. Most malware is either installed by the user or injected by websites. Anything that isn't picked up by your OS will most likely not get picked up by an AV. AVs are just another component which can be exploited.
If you do get infected somehow then all you need is ClamAV portable or another AV which can scan without being installed on your system, or preferably a live USB scanner so your OS isn't booted.

Out of my experience free Avira gives you great protection and can even clean already infected machines very effectively but it's also a bit of pain in the ass.
From time to time it shows notifications and managing exceptions is rather inconvenient if you want to make any.
To sum up, install *buntu.

Attached: avira-profile-image.png (565x565, 40K)

His logic is flawless. Why didn't Ashley fuck him?

None. All of them do that because outside of regular malware it's also a DRM tool

Kaspersky works perfectly in my experience, never had a false positive
Pic related is le common sence xd fags

Attached: 1518665689193.png (657x539, 110K)

But did she or did she not? There's no information about this.
Also I'd guess they were already fucking, this is about creampies not just sex.

Based

>Pic related is le common sence xd fags
Based and redpilled.