Boomers can't understand bitcoin

em360tech.com/tech-news/technews/emerging-technologies-consumers/
>2018
>being this confused by technology
You'd think these people didn't grow up using the internet.

Attached: 1529613138351.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

boomers made bitcoin retard

Nah, Satoshi is a gen X'er

I'm in my 20s and I have no clue what the hell it is. I think the problem is that it's not tangible enough to work a currency. Say what you will about the dollar, it's at least a physical object. You can see it and hold it in your hand. If the apocalypse happens, we'll still be able to use our dollars (or gold, etc) to buy things from other survivors. You don't need computers or even electricity for that.

Can't earn it
Can't pay my rent with it
Can't buy gas or foor with it

Get out with this meme shit.
>b-but it has value! you will see in 50 years brainlet!
I will be dead in 50 years.

>Most dollars are just numbers on PCs
>A physical dollar is literally a piece of paper
>Backed only by trust in the government
Also if an apocalypse would happen your dollars wouldn't be worth anything. Most valuable goods would be food, drugs and weapons.

>boomers
I did not see the respondents were all in their 70s, and why would they be? Are you perhaps oblivious to what you're talking about yourself?

>gen X'er
what does that even mean? Honestly. I also don't even know what a boomer is.
Where do these shitty generation names come from and who actually uses this shit? It's absolute nonsense

t. 30yo boomer

Attached: cool.png (380x349, 77K)

absolutely based

It is realtalk though. i have never heard anyone outside the internet using these terms. I always get confused and don't know what they actually refer to. Even though i don't know shit i actually liked the boomer meme when it was new. Had a few good laffs.

Attached: happy.png (656x755, 57K)

Are you actually retarded and unaware of the events, past and present, that occur outside your living vicinity?

Holy God I fear for the coming generations.

What kind of events? To what event does gen X refer?

That's because everyone is still just "adults" to you.

Attached: 1494701008821.jpg (500x500, 215K)

Generation X refers to the generation being written off.

OH NOW I KNOW WHO IS MEANT BY THAT

Your dollar would be great as a fire starter

Yes you can, Yes you can, Yes you can, BECAUSE I HAVE.

Attached: 002_angry_pepe.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Bought my father's birthday gift (audiophile grade bluetooth earbuds) with bitcoin using purse.io, you DICKHEAD.

Generations are just a marketing meme created by marketers to figure out who to sell which crap to. There is no validity to it other than that.

Good for you retards. Now show me that bitcoin paycheck you got from your employer.

What point are you trying to even make now?

Attached: thefuckareyoudoing.jpg (570x548, 61K)

you mean like the paycheck you get that is just a coupon for an internet-facilitated exchange of some numbers into your account you have with a bank? Your paycheck is more indirectly valuable than bitcoin

when? did you regret it? how much would you have if you had bought with good old dollars?

Don't boomer economists believe bitcoin has a "deflation" problem? Since people just want it for its usd value to increase and hold onto it instead of spending it.

>can't get paid in bitcoin doing regular work
>can't pay rent
>can't buy gas or groceries
Disprove this anytime I will wait. Until then NOT A REAL CURRENCY

BitPay VISA Debit Card.

>Frogposter
>Doesnt understand Boomer meme
Jesus Christ what year did you crawl out of?

Let's pump and dump this shitcoin.

and you expect some average normie loser to figure out how to buy bitcoin much less putting it into purse.io and actually purchasing something with it?

If there was an apocalypse, Bitcoin wouldn't be worth anything either. Are you implying that we should solely subsist on barter in case of an apocalypse?

t. zoomer

Tungsten will be the most valuable thing in the world if there is ever a large scale collapse, followed closely by smokeless powder. Whatever the fuck else you think matters stops mattering really quick when a tungsten-carbide core zips through your body armor like its a soft French cheese.

>at least a physical object. You can see it and hold it in your hand

Attached: 1516500013286.jpg (500x347, 50K)

most people understand that no one accepts bitcoin as a payment, making it useless and not worth the conversation

why even use bitcoin just write a check?

I have made btc with some side projects. Of course there is no paycheck, thats the point.

>Tungsten will be the most valuable thing in the world if there is ever a large scale collapse,
Yes, because everyone needs tungsten. It's a dietary macronutrient. Without it in our diet, we'd die from starvation.