What do you use your case's bays for?

What do you use your case's bays for?

Attached: MB343sp_incase.png (600x450, 208K)

What bays?

Attached: 0424ed60-82fd-4995-9bb5-35850cad505f.jpg (1166x650, 260K)

Another large intake fan

>have 4 3,5" HDDs
>only 3 HDD places inside
>didn't want to resort to hacks
So the 4th HDD (WD Green, storage only) went to the caddy.

One for my Blu-Ray drive and one for USB, CF, SD etc. ports. Too bad no one makes a good 3.5" SATA floppy drive.

Nothing.

Attached: wow.png (796x404, 87K)

I have an old HAF 912 and one of the bays have a card reader that I've never used. Im planning to put a hot swap HDD slot, a drawer to keep my usb sticks and I don't know what else.

What's a case bay, get with the times you boomer

SSD plus an HDD in USB3 when I need it until I get my thinkpad T430, I have a caddy ready. Also I'm gonna start ditching backups on CDs

I'd love a sata floppy drive just for the initialization sound on boot.

Get a USB one and set it to your first boot device in BIOS.

It's not the same. The only reason to do it is for autistic nostalgic aesthetic. It's gotta look and sound exactly like it used to.

this

DVD Drive and a hotswap bay.

Attached: newkeeb.jpg (4000x6000, 2.78M)

I have DVD ROM for burning DVDs with some secret data embedded to hentai movies.

>Putting irl cp in animated cp using steganography.
That's so insane it might actually fool the FBI when they inevitably come for you.

>2018
>not get a modular case

Attached: Mastercase MC500P.png (1000x794, 212K)

>that thumbnail
I thought it was THAT gif

>Mastercase
1024 gas the Intel processor war now.

>using tower case in 2018

What are you, a caselet?

What about buy a PCI floppy controller and old floppy drive?

DVD drive and SATA switch

A DVD-RW, and a 5.25" to 3.5" adaptor for my 3.5" SmartCard AIO card reader to read my credit and debit cards when use the webatm

I put the plastic cover over them and put another hdd in there

I specifically bought a case without any because they're ugly. If for some reason I ever need a dvd drive I'll buy an external one and store it in the closet until I need it again.

>1492+526
>having bays on your computer

They never made PCI floppy controllers, as best I can tell. Those were one of the first things motherboards started integrating, and that was underway before PCI ever arrived. Every board had had ain integrated floppy controller for a decade by the time ISA slots started to die out, and presumably nobody bothered because by that time floppies were on the way out too, because of CD-Rs and zip disquettes.