AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAA.png (336x189, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/amd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i remember saying if i had money when it was 3 dollars a share i'd buy a bunch of them and look at the shit now...

F-Fuck you!!! AMD will finally die this year!!!

Attached: Everything's fine.png (653x726, 84K)

Try $1.6. Being a poor student at the time was suffering, I could have made huge bank.

wow it actually broke the 18 dollar wall. now I regret not buying this stock at 9 like a chad.

Attached: C76kWTGWkAIKwQR.jpg (800x533, 63K)

i could have become rich as fuck

Attached: 1528048785276.jpg (938x477, 69K)

I sold all my bitcoin in [spoiler]December[/spoiler]
I put all the money into AMD

[spoiler]I just quit my job, NEET mode activated get wrecked faggots.[/spoiler]

Holy shit, guyse, do you think they could actually DO IT? Can they top THIS? This WILL be absolute and utter K6~K8 HOLOLOLOLCAUST ALL OVER AGAIN, if they GET THERE and SURPASS IT.

Attached: K6~8 AGAIN.png (426x219, 732K)

is probably a good time to sell everyone is liking that stock too much and you need to lock in your gains. buy back when people start to hate it.

How high will it go? Should I buy in now, I've got around a grand I was thinking of investing, and actual stocks seem more viable than shitcoin.

|
|>
|
|
|

Too late to buy. And it was too late ever since it gone solid 14$ per share. Now it's just bad investment, with high risks.

|
|>
|

Too short of a kike.

> 'Rome' Server CPU will be fabbed by TSMC
how do we feel about this Jow Forums ?

Yeah and it's gonna tank on their next major product announcement. Not again demon!

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/amd

Attached: KPE7E0s.jpg (480x289, 12K)

WTF amd is finished and bankrupt

1 frame big fuking deal.

That's the joke

>Jow Forums told you to invest in AMD
>you didn't listen

Attached: 82743658943.png (320x265, 103K)

>9
>not 4
You missed the early bird.

Yes, I agree. (((Their))) shares going to tank even harder on AMD's next major product announcement.

Attached: JUST 008.png (309x216, 524K)

>4
>early bird
Bought 28000$ worth when it was at 1.8, sold everything when it was at 14. Enjoy your buttmad, slowpoke.

Damn......I've been outplayed......

Attached: 1532565770333.gif (404x399, 297K)

2.5 times bigger bar.
AMD is finished and finished.

yep, i threw another 5k into amd before their earnings report, at $16.3 or so. Im pretty happy right now :)

jew btfo

Same, another 400ish shares at $16.15. Looks like my AMD shilling on Jow Forums is paying off.

I have 50 shares, bought at $10. It's not much but I'm super happy about it still.

Say his name. You know you want to. Say it proudly, loud and clear.

tfw when no money to invest, tfw keep stock portfolio with imaginary inventsments. tfw would have been multimillionare if i had enough money to invest a few thousand dollars years ago

Attached: 1374036848018.jpg (983x758, 106K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>MFW the estate I bought in Japan cost me 45000000 Yen, which is roughly 402500$, and literally 98% of that entire sum came strictly only from my investment in AMD's stock when it was at 1.8 per share, while all it took me is to buy 28000$ worth and sell it all at 14

Attached: Wink.jpg (2140x1605, 88K)

WEEEEEW, LAAADS.
"Anal yeasts" confirmed for being absolute morons, lol.
These Inturd-bribed cucks absolutely don't get it.
I cannot wait for the fucking Jim "The Intel's cock-sucking shill" Cramer's buttmad rant and crying mugface tomorrow.

Attached: Anal yeasts.png (318x111, 279K)

1.) Cramer is a huge bull on AMD
2.) P/E ratio for AMD, like other tech stocks, is really fucking high. So stock has also been very volatile. What the analysts don't seem to understand is just how fucked Intel's roadmap / competitive positioning is for the next couple years at a minimum.

>we count by the 1/5th of a frame so show how huge this is guise

>Kikes
>tall

long AMD

>Cramer is a huge bull on AMD
Stop smoking that grass, kid.
Cramer was Intelcuck and to the boot an avid nVidiot for years now.

>oy vey look at that ONE FRAME of difference, goy!
>now pay us $1000 more for that HUGE difference

???

It's over, ladies and gentlemen. IT'S FUCKING OVER.

Attached: AMD GREAT AGAIN.png (909x474, 3.29M)

As much as I hate to say this, I'd wait until Intel's drop hard and buy them up.

AMD has always been more innovative, but Intel is Max Jew and they will always come out on top.

What about Amazon?

Attached: vf3zl1c34bc11.png (1529x1302, 1.56M)