Thanks windows.

Attached: godot.png (1440x900, 172K)

Sorry :(

>winblows 10
fucking retard

>he is a spic
>using windows 10
kys

What's your use case for Windows? I'm sure anything you need to do you can do on GNU/Linux.

>windows
>chrome
>shitcord
Op is a faggot

Attached: f10bbd2a02b31f7330cf2dcd5029d19dff6e864909d64bef9651953b0cd60762.gif (703x800, 25K)

Moege

Oopsie woopsie we made a fucky wucky

Good one Big0

>Graphic Driver is incompatible with Open GL
>Godot needs openGL Compatible driver
>This is not the fault of the driver and its maintainer
>Its the fault of the Operating System
Anyone else outgrowing Jow Forums and the stupid people it attracts? I feel like Jow Forums has been getting stupider recently.

Shill your cult OS somewhere else

>BNHA OST

This annuls all faggotry exhibited by OP

OP IS BASED

what tracks you listening to from BNHA

>windows 10
You deserve it

It's a mix of actual retards who get shit on elsewhere (I think even the reddit techsupport sub has started banning people who post their problems too much), and b8posters who spam the same shit every week.
Nothing good is ever posted on Jow Forums anymore sadly.

>watching the x men anime unironically

I know right!
this faggot: Literally is blaming Windows for a third-party's software incompatibility with another third party's software, and you see sheep:
like these faggots too stupid to realize this. I wish there was a chan board that bans post like this but is still Jow Forums at its core.

>western normie-targeted anime
>based

Attached: monsquaz.jpg (155x155, 10K)

>/lat/
te pasa por puto

then why it works fine on linux?

Because open source developers can make an opensource driver work with community development. If there is no development outside of the proprietary driver available for your platform, that is not the fault of windows.

So that makes linux actually better than winblows.

Attached: 2018-07-26-133409_1440x900_scrot.png (1440x900, 217K)

In some aspects, everything shines in different merits. That doesn't make anything better or worse, it just makes things different. Strawberry ice cream taste different from chocolate, but it doesn't make it better.

Also, if you're going to use technology, make sure you know whats compatible with what you're trying to do...

linux is more stable than windows if they actually gave a fuck to port their shit.

even the shit on wine works better than on windows and you get more FPS on wine than windows.

also emulators perform better.

>linux is more stable than windows if they actually gave a fuck to port their shit.
Subjective. Old software runs fine on wine, but try running newer software. You'll notice that its impossible. You can't even run VS in wine. As for stability, that because linux isn't developed as a end-user OS, but more as a server OS. Linux is quite unstable as a end-user OS. Infact, its most stable Distro is only stable so long as there isn't a WM/DE involved, and its package management is not expanded beyond its default repositories... Let that sink in.

>even the shit on wine works better than on windows and you get more FPS on wine than windows.
Thats not true, at all. Thats a rose-tinted logic you have there. Wine emulates parts of windows that are deprecated that some older games still use. Windows also has a compatibility layer for this issue. Try running something that uses extensive Direct X libraries, and watch the frame rate on your shitty games. You'll see a difference on something as basic as the original sims.

>also emulators perform better.
how? They're emulators. They are barely dependent on much beyond hardware and software.

On points 2 and 3, the only performance booster you'd notice is the availability of more resources since windows uses more to work. But I don't think its better or worst; that's subjective; its just two different ways of computing.

I'm talking about native linux apps, not wine.

wine is trash.

2 things:

In the message I replied to you literally typed:
>even the shit on wine works better than on windows and you get more FPS on wine than windows.
So you figure it out.

Also, its kind of common since that native apps work better on their native platform. You don't see Microsoft office with perfect compatibility on Linux do you?

Like what the fuck? You can't be that stupid.

you get usually more FPS on linux, even using wine, from what I've tested, native linux ports are faster than windows.

everything is faster on linux, less alone using lubuntu which runs as fast as XP.

>Linux
linux is a kernel, not an OS
>quite unstable as a end-user OS
try mint or ubuntu
>Old software runs fine on wine, but try running newer software
which is the exact opposite of win10 where new UWP (mobile) apps work fine but old software is broken
> You'll see a difference on something as basic as the original sims.
if it has performance problems then it's probably a bug in the game or with your drivers, try reporting it on the wine compat db

>linux is a kernel, not an OS
You can shit this out of your mouth all you want to, but you know what the OP is talking about...

>try mint or ubuntu
Oh wow, I've never tried those before are those new? Its my first day being alive... Those must be totally stable and not unstable, especially
when adding third party repositories. Yep totally stable. No sarcasm there what so ever.

>which is the exact opposite of win10 where new UWP (mobile) apps work fine but old software is broken
So new software has a hard time with old software? Whodathunkit? I wonder if I can install Photoshop 3 with outdated binaries on my new Dell.

>if it has performance problems then it's probably a bug in the game or with your drivers, try reporting it on the wine compat db

That's literally what I said in my original post, minus the retardation. Also wine emulates those drivers. There is nothing that "reporting it" will do. I also like how you shifted your crappy issues to a "a bug in the game". If software is incompatible, ITS INCOMPATIBLE you fuck.