It annoys me greatly that any time I look up reviews for any kind of product online...

It annoys me greatly that any time I look up reviews for any kind of product online, all that returns are 100 sites spamming Amazon referrals in the guise of having reviewed anything. It's always nice to find a rare article or forum thread that has actual insight into what I'm looking into.

Anyway, I need a milligram scale because I need to measure NAC dosage whenever I have to give my children acetaminophen so their livers aren't destroyed and they aren't turned autistic.

I can't find this model on AliExpress: amazon.ca/dp/B011J88S8M/
This model is on there but Amazon=1-day shipping: amazon.ca/dp/B00ESHDGOI/
This model is another option: aliexpress.com/item//32872062865.html
This one is slightly less expensive compared to above: aliexpress.com/item//32894613283.html

Another model but why are all three essentially the same price with different specs? They don't include accesories and don't calibrate: aliexpress.com/item//32872919091.html
aliexpress.com/item//32719085294.html
aliexpress.com/item//32721671794.html

Then there are these ones:
canadianweigh.com/collections/precision-scales/0-01g
canadianweigh.com/collections/high-precision-scales
Good collection of scales and obviously much more expensive.

Why are the chink shit ones so inexpensive and yet there are reviews on Amazon claiming that the scales are fairly accurate? Yes, there are reviews pointing out that they are shit compared to the $300-$5000 scales, but how is there so much of a difference in price between the North American 0.01g scales and supposed 0.001g Chinkshit scales?

Attached: 023-HBI-CAD-WEIGH_PRECISION_TRITONT3-440_1024x1024[1].jpg (566x566, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/American-Weigh-Scales-LB-501-Digital/dp/B005UGBG20/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491616909&sr=8-1&keywords=lb-501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you're truly interested in accuracy, mettler Toledo is the only answer

t. a chemist

Really all I need is 0.01g accuracy, which is why the scales on the NA site would be perfectly fine, assuming they are actually accurate to at least +-0.005g. The problem is that looking up any of those scales, you'll find a handful of reviews on maybe one or two of them, and probably on sites selling them to addicts.

Looking up powder scales which are only good in 0.013g increments at the low end isn't any better.

and yes, those look excellent, and I'm sure they are in the $1000-$5000+ range.

>I'm sure they are in the $1000-$5000+ range
Be sure to let your children know how little you value them.

>wants to protect offspring
>looks for chinkshit
Look, I'm cheap as everyone here, but get fucking lab-grade stuff.

t. ex chemist who saw cheap scales chink out over nothing

>the life of your children
>aliexpress

You may choose one. Never forget: They rely on you.

I could just as well go by eye you memeing niggers. Do none of you weigh gunpowder, or have an addiction?
Come on, Jow Forums.

Durascale, made in Germany, and pretty sturdy.

How much acetaminophen are you fucking giving your kids that you need to give them NAC too?

I have the Triton T3 (400g version), some times the scale sits at 0.00 until a certain threshold is met and then it will jump up to 0.05 but not always, once you get a reading it will then granularly increase in 0.01 increments pretty reliably.

The scale is accurate but I think like any cheap measurement tool absolute sensitivity at the lower and upper end is not guaranteed, you can get around this by dumping your powders into an upside down plastic lid or something.

Those myweigh scales are pretty good.

The pocket ones do what they do pretty reliably.

Get the 250 gempro for counting .001 just because, really a great value for a great scale.

Which is why you never rely on one instrument unless you know exactly what you are doing (some powder are fluffy and hard to eyeball)

forgot to mention use 1.5v batteries not 1.2v rechargeable, yes it works fine but who the fuck knows, the the gempro models the other user mentioned has 12v AC & battery backup which would give me some confidence

I agree with you btw, these myweigh scales are one step up from chinkshit and then there is nothing else

SHIMADZU > myweigh

It's less about any kind of long term use or anything like that. Attempting to ensure that their bodies aren't wrecked by chance that rare use is just as bad for them is my primary goal. IIRC governments have been repeatedly petitioned to make the (((industry))) add NAC to anything with acetaminophen but nothing's happening.

It was one I was considering. It feels like all of those inexpensive scales have the same general issues, but this is exactly what I wanted to know. Now I have an idea of how accurate it really will be.

Seems like they are favored then.

Right, I wanted a unit with AC power but the inexpensive ones rarely have the option. There's one tiny unit that takes CR2032 batteries and that was interesting on its own.

Where you find your NAC?

Thorne www.thorne.com, the only other company that seems trustworthy is Pure Encapsulations. Thorne seems to be a little step up to me, using less unnecessary ingredients in the caps, for example.

>I need to measure NAC dosage whenever I have to give my children acetaminophen
The ABSOLUTE state of burgers.

I'm American and I don't even understand what the fuck is going on here

>I need to measure [...] acetaminophen dosages
you fool no man

amazon.com/American-Weigh-Scales-LB-501-Digital/dp/B005UGBG20/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491616909&sr=8-1&keywords=lb-501