Why should I not switch to iOS, Jow Forums?

Why should I not switch to iOS, Jow Forums?
>More secure
>Everyone who's not a neckbeard uses it
>Better in every other way

Attached: http _res.cloudinary.com_modesto_image_upload_v1523546132_client_catalog_devices_apple_iPhone8_Plus_ (248x480, 22K)

>no customization

>no removable battery
Enjoy your 900 dollar paperweight in 18 months

You can make your homescreen look like an pipboi ;~}

Just jailbreak it then if that's what you want

What recent android flagship has had a removable battery.

>implying I buy recent android flagships

>implying he is not poor and not a faggot.

How?

>>More secure
>has suffered some of the biggest cyber attacks in history

Attached: 1532561418515.jpg (1005x753, 123K)

>poorfag argument
People who waste money on nigger tech they dont need are the true poorfags. Id rather spend the thousands of dollars I save from not buying the newest ishit every 2 years on my investments

Hey I never said I'd buy the latest iPhone, I was thinking more a 7 or maybe a 6s+

this shit belongs on smart phone general stop shitting up the board

I have a lgv20 with a 10 Ah battery which I can remove for a new battery at any time. My phone is a 2016 model with 1440p and a snapdragon 820. It is perfectly capable of doing all the things I need my smartphone to do. It functions well as a streaming, communication and internet device. Why in sams hell would I buy a new phone with no removable battery when this phone is exceptional at what it does and will last for way longer?

Also its much cheaper. I only payed 200 dollars for this device. Being wealthy has everything to do with spending your money intelligently.

how is it more secure?

Enjoy your bootloop.

such as?

Never got a bootloop on my handset. If I did I could always go to recover and whipe my cache and do a restore. But again enjoy your 900 dollar paper weight in 18 months

is this still an argument 2018?
who the fuck cares about customization you fucking pajeet, dont waste your time.

10 rupees were deposited in your account.

>when my 350$ android phone has same specs as 1000$ iphone x
Yeah, I think it is overpriced.

>fagPhone

Attached: 1511036375960.png (623x883, 692K)

I want iPhone SE. Should I buy one now or wait for SE 2 or something?

Wrong board.

>>
Anonymous 07/26/18(Thu)23:15:02 No.66897450▶
File: 1511036375960.png (692 KB, 623x883)
i don't understand... what do the rubber bands represent?

>10 Ah battery
More like an over-rated 5ah battery.

I have the SE. bretty good , but i wish i could go back to ios 10 . If you want a small phone the SE is the best

>lagPhone

It's usually senior citizens with depreciating abilities that switch TO ios, but w/e. Go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

Nigga just owning an iPhone is not going to change anything about you. You will stil be a neckbeard only with an iPhone.

Based and redpilled.

Yeah, I want to finally replace my 5c, but I don't want a tablet phone.

At least he'll be able to easily pick up gayboys at Starbucks or the Apple store.

Attached: 1521130712824.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>iPhone 5 has the longest support span of 4 years, 11 months.
>my S5 stopped support in 2016, but still gets weekly updates from LineageOS and is running the latest Android 8.1 smooth as budder.
>no end of support in sight and soon will overtake apple.

Although I am speculating that the iPhone 6s will get support for over 5 years and maybe even over 6 years.

lagOS updates bricking your fruit toy after 12 months, just in time for the latest lagPhone launch.

Attached: 1510034210823.jpg (1198x836, 249K)

Do it, the best argument against apple products is actually using one

It was only widespread on the g4 and v10. The g3 and g5 had like 5 meme cases who cares and some cheapo phones were affected too

you mean for

if you like it and you have the money for it, buy it. most of us don't like it because it's overpriced and makes life difficult if you like to do cool nerd shit.