/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought a 16gb shark, hasn't tested it yet • Chinese lighting hasn't killed user (yet) • user wastes his money gambling on Putin cards reliability by buying four of them • user is foolish enough to think that chinks can make a cheap hearing aid that's decent for his grandpa • user writes cheat sheets using chink shit • user receives USB converter component • user takes shopping suggestions while in Shanghai • user isn't happy about seller shipping with UPS • user likes his fountain pens • user gears up for some fishing • user gets chink knife for his chink packaging opening needs • user bought a AMD Phenom from China • user drops by with some knife recommendations • Step by step instructions to fix Kingdian flash drive user has some issues • user bought a chink (or legit?) YETI mug for $12 • Reseller insights on KZ headphones Previous chinese bootleg thread

Attached: csg - mitu oc by anon.png (2000x2000, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

headphonescompared.com/most-comfortable-earbuds/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66877159
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Free-shipping-10inch/32747086496.html
rbt.asia/g/thread/66877159/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/07/shipping-companys-networks-in-the-americas-crippled-by-ransomware-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool. Thanks, user!
That's a bit more budget friendly

Based

• Upon request user posts picture inside of said Yeti mug

anyone bought their raspberry pi from aliexpress? amazon is overpriced and ebay is shady

Any decent and cheap mp3 players that is lightweight and support bluetooth?

Also looking for a pair of inears or similar to go along it for workouts.

Is Jewdy a good name for a girl?

Attached: jwd.png (937x662, 592K)

Best IEM?

It's better than Chinky

Depends on if she hops.

Oh, I'm in the news. Will repost this as I did not see the new thread message until after I posted
No issues user, I'm always lurking and usually comment on stuff I have selled myself.

There are some stores that sell a cheap braided cable, on a thread here about a week ago some user posted a KZ earphone box that he got with ear tips, that store sells some of those cables too. I haven't buy them myself from them but I got other stuff and they did arrive. I don't have AliExpress on this phone, i might check when I get home if I remember. Other option is to get a DIY cable and solder the pins yourself, it is WAY cheaper. I do understand that complaint, you are not alone there.
The ATE sound like some stuff a couple of time it's price. I haven't had the momentum myself (not the in ears at least) but I would say the ATE will be heavier on the bass for sure. A quick Google search led me to some lists claiming the ATE is in per to them due to price (accepting the limitations the price range offers, mind you). One of the list I found is headphonescompared.com/most-comfortable-earbuds/
I must assume that the senns are better due to experience, but taste in audio equipment is relative to the person due to all of us hearing differently. Also, the ATE may be a risky purchase, due to how old is is.

I can't say if it compares, but for the price why not get it? It's decent enough.
I agree with with you those are some of the best ones they did, and that there was a quality drop in subsequent releases;the ability to change its sound signature is something that I like. That being said, I do prefer the sound of the ED16 and the ES4 compared with the filters the ED9 has (balanced and bassy) , their latest releases are good in the sound department, the design could be better tho. I
Thank you very much! It does seem thin, i shall speak to them.

Just noticed the item I disputed Monday shows up on tracking in my country as of Today. So again "60 days or its free" works out for me.

Also the store that upgraded me to ePacket for no charge has shipped my package in about 24 hours since I purchased. Shows leaving Hangzhou and on the way to Toronto already. Must have ordered just in time to make the plane.

Lucky Chink shopping lately.

I want that fucking YETI mug for $12

>look up [random item] unboxing videos
>no talk
>only shitty techno music
>brown hands

Attached: 1514097348881.jpg (1242x1155, 117K)

Try contacting the seller their store seems to be available still, you could find something of equal value and ask the seller to send a yeti instead.

Spotted this cheapo cable in Ikea when I was picking up a Trådfri gateway.

So far works for charging (no quick charge on my Nokia 7 plus) and data transfer quite well. The strap shown in picture is elastic and is attached to the cable via a small sewn loop with the cable going through it.

Very okay quality for 3.9 eurobucks.

Attached: IMG_20180726_210902.jpg (3629x2722, 3.33M)

asking again in the new thread

just sent them a message, we'll see what happens

what do you think of the tradfri gateway?

>user is foolish enough to think that chinks can make a cheap hearing aid that's decent for his grandpa →

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (474x474, 24K)

Depends on the budget. I would get stuff you can rockbox, also read a bit as there are some players not on that list that can be rockboxed (there are some brands that just change the software of the player, not the internals, and sell them as a different model). Go to the rockbox page and check from there.

As for bluetooth, i would recommend you get some IEMs that have a removable cable and get a bluetooth module, or that you get some of those bluetooth receivers and use regular Earphones. It is a more flexible solution as your Earphones work both ways, and it's cheap (BT cables are like 5-10 usd, the BT receivers are way cheaper, like 1-5 usd)
Not to you, but I would recommend always waiting an extra couple days for the item, for your conscience and so the sellers don't blacklist you and even thank you with discounts later.
Original user that got it, can you message the seller and say some other people want to buy it since you recommended it? Even if not by referral links, they could give you a discount if we buy it and thank you (akin to how reviewers work). I would thank you if I buy it, and if they have issues with them in Ali they will be thankful to get rid of them and may even discount the rest of us (since it's hard for them to sell them). I'll wait for your reply to message them, kind user.
This is the way desu, message them with the pic the user posted and say someone recommended you their store but you don't see it anymore.
Do report on their answer.

Is it strong enough to hang yourself from it? Umm, asking for a friend.

Looking for new headphones. Have owned the Xiaomi Piston Pros, which I liked, and the ZS6s, which have been terrible. Way too bulky, cable disconnects too easily and the treble is too much.

Any suggestions for the £50 mark? Are Bluetooth options feasible yet?

Just go ahead and get one

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66877159

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

I only had it set up and looked at some of the stuff, even with just three lamps to control and one remote, it works really nicely with Google Assistant and the Android app seems to do the job, it at least gives a bit more control over the brightness over the normal, "better", remote.

The unit itself is a bit like two oversize hockey pucks stacked on top of each other with 3 LEDs on the top (very bright white without the cover), cable management under the cover and wall-mount holes on the bottom.

Cables included are decent length and best part is it's micro USB so you could use just about anything to power it (1A@5V).

Setup was straightforward following the app, which did have issues recognizing one of my bulbs but worked out fine in the end.

I'd say it's worth it, even for a simple setup like mine if you want to connect them to home automation.

Probably not, other options (from Ikea) are available but not recommended. YMMV.

Good to have you back, or anyone who can be arsed to make a proper OP.

Attached: 1526818722109.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

Based, redpilled, and a Chad.
It's the archive autist.

Have gotten an even bigger DEATH lamp in the mail today this one is 20 watts instead of 4.

Also found a 4 cent item aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Free-shipping-10inch/32747086496.html

it's literally a single balloon
also $0.21 shipping

Attached: 1470755955493.gif (383x383, 926K)

its free shipping for me.

Time-honored archive hyperlink to the precedent Jow Forums /cgs/ thread.

rbt.asia/g/thread/66877159/

Attached: archive.jpg (1920x1280, 200K)

Based. The precedent Jow Forums /cgs/ thread was, truly, a thread among threads.

has anyone tired/bought these chink back Massagers?

Attached: ss+(2018-07-27+at+12.44.01).jpg (1143x513, 159K)

I bought ~10 of these from Ali to give out to family and friends, since then my dad now powdercoats these with NFL logos and automotive cheat coat and sells them for 50 bones a piece on ebay

Okay, so I want to order an external HDD enclosure for 2.5" sata3 drives.

I saw these ORICO ones were cheaper than the ugreen one, but the ugreen ones claim to have some kind of "unique anti-shock design"

EIther way, if I get ORICO will the normal black case be better than the transparent one, because the transparent one is made out of accrylic and not really durable? I appreciate your opinion if you've bought a HDD enclosure, user.

Attached: hdd enclosure.png (699x534, 80K)

first burgers get chink import tariffs and now this
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/07/shipping-companys-networks-in-the-americas-crippled-by-ransomware-attack/
im sure yall will get your packages soon :^)

This is next level death. The entire patio reeks of ozone smell.

Attached: IMG_20180726_221452.jpg (3120x4160, 1.41M)

Shit, didn't you order it like this week? It arrived already?

I've bought a cheap metal enclosure from eBay. It's USB 3.0 and costed about $3. Works great so don't worry too much about it.

Redpill me on magnetic usb cables Chong Sueys
Do they make charging slower due to magnets?
How's the wear and tear? Particularly on the phone usb port
Any issues I should know?

Attached: TOPK-R-Line1-LED-Cable-USB-magn-tico-im-n-enchufe-y-USB-tipo-C-y.jpg_640x640q90.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Even though your insides are burning away.
That is a nice AESTHETIC pic.
Post more.

>TEACHER, user HAS A GAMEBOY ON HIS NIGEER!

Attached: NIGEER-17-pulgadas-port-til-mochila-para-hombres-impermeable-funcional-mochila-con-puerto-de-carga-U (640x640, 37K)

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 628K)

I ordered these and they never arrived

Attached: IMG_1808.jpg (1024x788, 294K)

dont, they are supper easy to short and disconnect very easily

Guess I'll be sticking to regular for now, thanks.

The most I can think that can work is those spy equipment shits to hear stuff in the other rooms. They are decent and cheap
Wear in the port is less since you don't disconnect as much, and you can have one cable for all your devices. Charging can be slower or not, depends on quality (there are some usb type c ones for laptops that can use 60w, so a simple 12 or so watts one for a phone is nothing). If you keep disconnecting it it may wear a bit more, they are usually hard to remove from the device (that is on purpose, so your device doesn't fall and just disconnects).
Indeed the voltage falls on the pins a bit, but some Can handle fast charging.

I own like three of those Orico enclosures but as the USB type C version since they were cheapish on Newegg. I haven't dropped one yet, but they seem okay. It's not as flimsy as a CD jewel case, but since it's a toolless design that relies on tension to keep the cover secured, I can see it maybe becoming loose over a period of a couple years and with repeated opening and closing. There is no soft padding for the drive inside.

Fuck knows Ugreen's "unique anti-shock" marketing means unless you can find pictures of the interior. For all we know that just means it has rubber or foam pads on the inside in a slightly different shape than usual.

>For all we know that just means it has rubber or foam pads on the inside
Or nothing at all.

I bought some USB cables that had a rectangular magnetic end for my elderly shortsighted mother to use to charge her phone, specifically ones with a decently strong magnet.

She's legally blind (still has some eyesight) and has a complete lack of tact when handling things so 10% of the time she'll fail to connect it because she stuck the magnetic end on in a way that it's slightly shifted off from the pogo pins and is at an angle so the pins don't actually touch. She's never shorted the connector, though. It's nice to have a little LED indicator so she can still find the cable in the dark. I sort of wish they would have a two-stage or second LED to indicate good connection or whether the cable end is improperly seated. It pretty much completely eliminates wear and tear on the USB port itself, and they fit quite tightly on the phone's end that they will probably never fall off, the cables come with a little plastic spudger tool for prying them off without damaging your phone or resorting to fingernails or pliers.

Maybe circular would be better, but I find them adequate since I don't need them to quick charge or do fast data transfers. I wouldn't use them myself since the magnetism is kinda gimmicky and it wouldn't work with my fast charger anyway. If you use a case on your phone, beware of fitting issues.

Attached: 312HDnZMRwL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 8K)

Just looked up the 3.5 enclosures, and they're twice the price. Damn chinks.

This is like my ex nudes. Not supposed to look but still

Attached: IMG_20180727_013240_HDR.jpg (3120x4160, 1.65M)

Because they need an additional power supply.

>get a xiaomi lad, it'll be fine lad
>pretty good lad!
THE FUCKING VIBRATOR NOW IS BROKEN AND IT DIDN'T EVEN LAST MORE TGAN 6 MONTHS
I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIETE GARBAGE AND THE FUCKJNG VIVRATOR JUST FOESNT FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING WORK
IT WORKED BEFORE NOW IT SUDDENLY DOESN'T? WHAT OS THIA SHIT, IT DIDN'T EVEN FELL DOWN HARD, MY PREVIOUS MOBO THE MOTO G2 LASTED EVEN FUCKING WORSE FALLS ABD THE FUCKING VIBRATOR NEVER BROKE ITSELF

Attached: images.jpg (279x180, 5K)

0/5, your trolling is getting stale

just like the constant stream of racist terms one or two shitposters keep forcing into this general

What should I do bros? Should I close the dispute?

Attached: Capture.jpg (707x227, 33K)

How do I know if a chink phone will work in the US? Looking at ODSCN 216.
I just want to throw in a prepaid ATT / Tmobile card and only use calling.

+ Thinking of the Walnut V2s + 32gb shark card. Any other music player / dacs worth looking at? Chink Sharkcard vs Amazon Sandisk?

I figure with these I can kick the smartphone, I'm sick of spending so much on planned obsolescence. If I buy the obsolescence up front, they can't sneak it in later.

Tell them you'll close the dispute after the issue is fully resolved

>we will never let you lose your money

Attached: 15163.jpg (772x465, 65K)

Dear user friend please understand.

>vibrator literally doesn't work anymore
>ye must be trolling lad
Nigger I lost the phone for the whole day, calling all the time to find it just to end up knowing that the vibrator doesn't work anymore and that's why I couldn't find it
You wish this was trolling, this is a fucking kick in the balls

Attached: JLWPVKT.jpg (256x229, 22K)

Did it stop working all of sudden, what model was it exactly?

>Dropping your phone

Redmi note 4 global 64 gb. Have lineage os installed and used a bit of the dev tools so probably its more related to that. Wanted to use the phone as a microphone for the computer.
I still don't believe this is the issue, since it never felt from an altitude higher than 1 metre, and have two covers for it.

Just bought a xiaomi mi band 3, what am i in for?

Attached: Absolute_Unit.webm (540x960, 2M)

Anyone recommend any neat cheap gadgets? Thinking low-tech USB stuff, audio stuff, maybe soldering kits with interesting functions. Ordering a bunch of shitty components anyhow, thought I'd get a few extra while I'm already waiting for shipping. Single balloon for 4c is tempting.

There are $2 USB vacuum cleaners on ali, they look pretty awful.

Go on GSM arena, check the bands. See if it'll match up with the bands used in the US.

First time buying, should I wait for it to close to order dispute, or what should I do?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-26_20-57-20.png (175x156, 6K)

I'm using Orico enclosures right now. I've got two HDD's running in raid 24/7. Been going for a couple of months. Only issue I have with it is that everyone the power goes off I have to press the power switch for the enclosures again to turn them on. I get pretty good speeds. I would definitely recommend them and Orico

Depends on how long shipping takes. It's about a month to ship to NZ, so the timer has usually expired by the time it arrives for me anyway.

You won't be able to open a dispute after that timer runs out.

Open the dispute now and complain about it not being delivered. Chances are they'll send you a new one or refund the cost.

My timers default at 60 days and it takes about a month for things to arrive so I have plenty of time to open it. Don't know why your period to open a dispute is so short.

Thanks pal, will do!

Two options, file a dispute or ask the seller to extend.

If you file a dispute straight away, they'll probably send you a new one with a sprinkling of anthrax on it.

If you ask to extend by a week, they'll either agree, offer to send another one if it's reasonable enough to do so or just offer you the refund with little to no hassle.

Thinking about getting into VR gaming but I'm a poorfag college student. The Pimax 4K seems like the most reliable chink set VR system but it's still $300. Anybody have any recommendations?

Okay so I wrote in my dispute, that the seller accepted, that the seller should compensate me the return shipping.
But now AliExpress told me they need excplicity consent from the seller to help me pay for return shipping, and I am basically stuck with if I cancel this option now, I will be transferring the money to the seller (it says).

How chinked am I?

Boycott these ebay sellers for sending defective shit and giving a runaround to avoid refunds"
yuxia-83
xuan33_store

Attached: 05.jpg (580x326, 28K)

Tin t2

4 cards work okay so far
$5 each

Attached: IMG_20180727_001158.jpg (1027x2899, 808K)

Post speeds

17mb/s reading
13mb/s writing

Do they pass f3?

Wait for the Pimax 8k, should be releasing in the next few months

Oh, another enormously fat shorthair brit. Kinda surprised it didn't fall over halway

Show them what they want, on the dispute. Ask them to send a replacement, propose to buy another one at 0,01 so you have a more convenient access to the item. When the order is shipped, close the dispute. Dont do PayPal. If they don't want to send another one, just follow with the dispute. They are asking for something reasonable, give it to them. The thing I told you is also a common way to solve disputes, they just don't want the dispute via AliExpress. The PayPal option is risky, since they can dispute you back there and you lose your money.
There is a lady bug vacuum cleaner, that stuff works decently for crops on the bed. Get the usb to type c adapter that you can put inside the usb (it's a tiny one, I don't know now to describe it). It works for male and female usb. There is also some pens that have screwdrivers, a lever rules and other stuff. There is a 4 in 1 sd adapter that reads any sd size, looks like a head&shoulders bottle. One of those mini fans that you can put on your phone or a PowerBank.

I can provide links tomorrow, if something picked your interest
Message the seller, ask them to extend a couple days. Wait, if it doesn't arrive just dispute. Open it before it runs out, you can open it later (after the order is closed you have 15 days to dispute, that thing works like "confirm reception" but automatically after 60 days).

I repeat, after it closes the order (it's the same as confirm as received), you have 2 weeks to open a dispute.
this user is partially wrong, but I don't blame him, that mistake is common due to the phrasing.
If the option says that, if you agree and they agree, not at all. They just need to click a button, ask them.

Is the user with the Raspberry pi weather station still around?

The tin t2. KZ ZSR, ED16 or ES4. All are better than the zs6 on your issues. Any of those mentioned with a bluetooth cable. You can bend a bit one pin from the KZ cables to make it have a better grip. If you get bluetooth, aptx and aptx hd make wireless good enough for common v0 mp3, which is the best quality Most people have. They can in paper also be good enough for a FLAC, check specifics of those standards
It may be due to the rom and you fucking with it, try to use the vibrator with a diagnosis tool. You can also flash a clean rom and pray for it.
You can make something decent with those for phones. It can fit stuff as a DIY project. You can also use your phone to mirror another screen, with a decent Internet connection the lag is almost unnoticeable.

I'm the first user you responded to. I just want a refund. I uploaded pics in the dispute already.

>order another one for 0,01
>the item doesn't arrive
>now you can only dispute 0,01

Attached: 1530070955199.png (638x557, 82K)

Amazfit Bip.

Lenovo Explorer and HP WMR sets are around $200 on Amazon or MS all the time. Lenovo was on sale for $150 once — and these are legit VR sets, backed by Microsoft.

Do you guys think my return of an item will arrive if I write the address like this?
This is the weirdest address I have seen in my entire life.

Attached: return address.png (972x339, 33K)

Another one falls for the Jesus Dick Store

Then just wait, AliExpress is slow unless you are gold or better. Your refund will take a lot of time. Don't close it. You will have to wait at least a month or so.

About the other one, I recommend doing that before dispute, asking them to add like 60 days of protection time for the order to arrive. Also for cases when you do receive the item (as that user, he is being asked for pictures of the item, I must assume it has a defect or he got a different version) and it's incorrect or faulty (you know it will arrive, or that as least the seller is not fake). On those cases, the new order or a good solution.

For items not arrived a full refund is the only way to go.

>send us some pictures showing the item as well as SKU
Seems pretty pointless to me. You already send photos in the dispute didn't you?
>Please trust us,we will ever let you lsoe your money,
Yeah right
>so would you please close the dispute
Never close any dispute
>tell us your PayPal account to get the money back when we check the problem.
The chinks will most liekly write somewhere you can't see they are buying something from you, and whitin a month you will get a message saying somebody has opened a PayPal dispute against yourself.

God I love buying chink shit and trying not to be scammed.

Are there any chink weight gainers?

Attached: 1522049481892.png (448x468, 194K)

A good one costs 500$ and more so i doubt the chinks can pull it off for cheep.

>The have horrible hearing at age 24

Might need to get one someday

Kill me