DLSite DRM

Good Internet,

I would like to learn how to be able to bypass/crack/extract -or whatever you want to call it- the DLSite DRM thing for their games. I have a Laptop where I keep all my pron and transfer it into the laptop via USB. It is an old machine and no longer has internet capabilities so I cannot verify the DRM thing on it for those particular games. Please teach me what I could do in order to play my DRM games on this Laptop.

Attached: DLsite.jpg (465x320, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/50687731
lmgtfy.com/?q=bypass dlsite drm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't you just emulate the traffic? I know they do that for some cracks.

warosu.org/g/thread/50687731

lmgtfy.com/?q=bypass dlsite drm

Learn Assembly and reverse engineering

>lmgtfy.com/?q=bypass dlsite drm

While I appreciate the effort... I regret to inform you that those methods do not work for me. That is a guy trying to extract a Manga into a PDF. And based on all of the information that I read in there not too long ago, They got stuck near the end and extracting the data was hard since It only decrypts portions of the encrypted file at a time.

I appreciate the how to google search thing... It was cute, but that venue was already explored.

I'm not working with PDFs I'm working with EXEs. I'm trying to be very polite when I say: Please read before you copy paste. Thank you for trying though.

I'm not sure how to do that... Like trick the Software into thinking that it's communicating to the DLSite Servers? I wouldn't know where to start... =(

Uhmm... that's why I'm here...

Figured it was worth a shot. Good luck with your search, I wish you the best of luck.

Lmao you really expect us to teach you Assembly and reverse engineering?
Do you even understand how much time it would take you to do shit with them?

Thank you

No, he just wants someone to do it for him.

I do, in a way... I don't see the humor in it really... That's why I am posting here in the pursuit of knowledge. If it is as time consuming as you say then maybe someone somewhere out there might already know what I am seeking to do and maybe they can just teach me the things I need to worry about.

Again... That's why I'm here.

Thank you for the pointer of Assembly and RE. While I wait for more useful/precise/on-point information, I'll find what I can and start reading up on it.

While that would be awesome... It is not what I am actually looking for... Because if someone does it for me now, then next time I buy a DRM game I will continue to have the same issue... I actually want to learn how to do it myself.

Please do not make assumptions or misunderstand my intentions. I believe I was clear in the Opening Post.

> Reddit spacing
> doesn't understand lmgtfy
Book him boys.

Books on reverse engineering have thousands upon thousands of pages and it is a skill perfected after countless hours of practice with RE itself and hands-on experience with low-level programming in general, good luck finding anyone willing to teach you anything beyond the most basic of things.

oh and
> namefagging

You forgot
>boomer ellipses...

The citations keep piling on

>namefagging

Yes yes, I have commited all these infractions. But in my defense officer, I do know what let me google that for you is. I googled it myself! But they wouldn't listen. They just wouldn't listen.

Agreed, but let's try to stay on topic please. Surely there has to be some method or process tried and true developed by others that I could learn myself for my own purposes.

I'm sorry sir but I have to sentence you to installing gentoo and reciting the interjection publicly

Attached: 1532568095587.jpg (700x525, 89K)

no
go hire someone to do it for you. sage

lurk a bit before you post so you don't shit up the board
jesus wept

Well. If that's the case, the end result in reading things and figuring them out on my own being a long and maybe pointless journey has just been solidified by you with this comment. Thank you for the good luck wishes and I hope someone out there does make a small window for me of their valuable time and teaches me the steps or process needed in order to do what I would like to do instead of pointless shitposts.

> Tfw you're talking about me

>reciting the interjection publicly
I apologize... for my... abusive ellipses... when the proper thing I should have done was to use interjections. Please listen to me all when I say: "An interjection is a word, phrase, or sentence that expresses emotion, meaning, or feeling. These emotion words proceed punctuation marks, which are most often but not always exclamation points." Gentoo installed... Now what?

You can leave... Thanks for trying.

How much would that cost? Give or take? I mean most of these DRM protected games are $15-$25 already.

> He doesn't know what the interjection is
Please see

Attached: 1531576236107.webm (450x360, 2.89M)

Consider that this requires knowledge most professional software engineers do not have nowadays, and that it would take more than a few hours of work
You'll find out that you can't afford it, given that you whine about spending $20 on the game. Now gtfo

Attached: 1529852041186.png (340x314, 249K)

Good heavens the Shitposting is real here. You know, you can just say that you don't know how much hiring someone costs instead of trying to poorly flex. It doesn't matter what I whine about. Just please answer the question and if you don't know the answer don't Shitpost and gtfo.

> The summer fag that is very obvious new here tells someone else to get out
O boi

WHOLE GROUPS OF PEOPLE WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE work days, to months even (see denuvo) to crack your stupid VIDEOGAMES
Yet you still think it's kiddy shit you can learn on the fly, or that you can hire someone to do it for you for 20 bucks
Get the fuck out, sick of this, people have been telling you for the whole thread, you got a thick fucking head.

DLSite DRM is NOT denuvo you fucking idiot. I am aware the layers of security that denuvo has. I never said it was easy or kiddy shit and I never said I was going to pay 20 bucks for the job. Take your anger, frustration and shitposts elsewhere if you can't answer how much someone would charge me to crack a DLsite game, or stick to the main topic of this thread and help me work on this together. Sorry I called you an fucking idiot now please leave and don't shitpost my thread if you have nothing good to add to it.

> Take your anger, frustration and shitposts elsewhere
Do you even know where you are? >>>/reddit/

i wish op could just answer people without writing walls of text

Attached: 1381162372447.jpg (785x662, 94K)

And I wish this community wasn't so full of Oldfags that don't help.