HO NO NO NO NO NO Poor Ryzen

wccftech.com/intel-core-i9-9900k-8-core-benchmark-3dmark-performance-leak/

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-070558.jpg (753x355, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6qOoJDamk
3dmark.com/spy/4126457
pcgamesn.com/amd-ryzen-zen-2-core-count-msi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>check stock price

nothing happened nice try goy.

Are they really comparing i9s with i7s and ryzen 7s?

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

/thread

/thread

/thread

I wonder if the Custom water cooling rig (picture) is what they used to get the results posted.

>450usd
Why should I care again? At this price point it better beat up its competitors. Nothing of surprise here.

I want see the i7 with 8 cores

>still buying broken, insecure Jewish chips
why?

>intel releases a space heater mid summer
no thanks, I'm fine.

>wccftech
seems legit

>All of this is done under a 95W package so we can expect some hefty cooling solutions to go along with this chip.
Best fire up that freezer goyim

>currytech

Attached: 1530924363754.jpg (510x288, 29K)

(((Leaked)))

considering that wccf is the biggest amd nutt gobblers. If they are saying that anything nvidia or intel is beating anything AMD its probably legit.

SOPA MACACO

you're not employed at Intel anymore, Brian, you don't have to defend them

Exactly what is wrong with drawing 95W? Intel processors take less power and are more efficient than AMD's so have you ever considered that you may be retarded?

UMA DELIDCIA

To support jewish people?

Attached: 1445873750669.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>Intel processors take less power and are more efficient than AMD's
can you post proof or are you just talking out of your ass like always?

Attached: 1490370884538.png (512x512, 722K)

>asking him to cite common knowledge
AMDenial, everyone.

NOOOOOO! This was our year, OUR YEAR!

Attached: 1532539768132.png (1300x599, 312K)

For the low, low price of ALL THE SHEKELS!

Attached: intel-israel-inside.jpg (300x280, 25K)

>450$ CPU beats 320$ CPU
Whoa

damn Jow Forums is literally worse than /v/
kys

>new processor is faster than old processors
Color me surprised.

Now apply all those patches and see performance tank.

Intel is just superior
always has been, always will be
XD

Attached: 1447161347847.jpg (1846x1923, 607K)

If it were not for AMD there would be no 8 core on the desktop. Intel are using a refined node over many iterations to play catchup on core count.

Attached: 1528941675136.png (559x527, 43K)

Or x86-64 and SMT. So what one should do is wait for AMD to come up with some shit then buy Intel's superior implementation.

>"new" processor line
>actually rebranded i7-7820X with an updated boost behaviour and 1 MB more RAM and all the HEDT features ripped out
>probably gonna be 400$ at launch

Attached: file.png (700x524, 494K)

Enjoy your 15 PCIe lanes goyim

How's that going in 2013?

Shilling and Pajeet grammar aside, you guys do get that this is going to be an amazing product and a big blow to AMD right?
I thought it was weird that the turbo boost using all 8 cores was still as high as 4.7Ghz, but it makes sense if the IHS is soldered this time.
And 2c 5Ghz / 8c 4.7Ghz is going to destroy previous Amd AND Intel products in benchmarks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-153647_Firefox.jpg (1440x351, 95K)

>16

>Cannibalizing your Xeon line to stay competitive
Wew lad

>over priced cherry picked overclocked part fast at synthetic benchmark
>still full of security holes

Intel

here's a current benchmark of the 9900k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6qOoJDamk

>currytech
Same retards who claimed a single RX480 would beat a GTX1080

/thread
/thread
/thread

>400$
450-500

>In terms of pricing, I personally expect the chip to cost between 400 to 450 USD. It may even be priced to match the 8700K which retails for around $350 US but we have to wait and see whether Intel is thinking to go as competitive in the pricing department as AMD went with their desktop Ryzen processors.

Just how fucking retarded is this guy?

>i9 beats i7
Woah

It might be faster for the first 15/20 seconds, then the thermal throttling kicks in.
Also enjoy intel ME.

>muh curry

It's real

3dmark.com/spy/4126457

Remember when Rypoofags compare their 8-cores with Intel's 6-core?

Now the playing field is even and all they can do is cry about muh price to performance!

Kek, I can't wait for AMD Steve to still shitpost this chip and add AMD talking points while the rest of the Jewtuber shills jack off to this CPU.

>WWCFTech
There's your problem.

>inb4 AMD announces 2800x with 10 cores @ 4.3GHz
>in b4 10nm.meme

On a serious note, Intel definitely has the OC head room capacity on low core counts, but as we have already seen with Threadripper, the CCX modules help higher core counts to scale better to higher clock speed due to them being able to be binned from seperate silicon wafers. Intel has to hope and pray that they get lucky enough to get enough magic wafers to release as a higher end SKU.

>all them nines

>soldered heatsink so chip doesn't overheat in the 15 microseconds it takes for the heat to get from one side of the IHS to the other

where have I seen this before? oh right...

>FX-9590 B L A C K E D I T I O N
>soldered heatsink
>5 GHz
>AMD's last hope on a dead architecture
>failure

All the nines just mean it's the intel fx-9590

SPOILER ALERT:

It will be slightly faster than Zen 2.

Because Zen is not yet fully optimized, Zen 3 will continue to make significant gains over Zen 2.

circa Year 2020: Zen 3 destroys the 200w Intel i11-9999k KOSHER EDITION

Attached: 9590.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>if Currytech are posting positive rumors AMD rumors it gets posted 3-5 times on the catalog
>if Currytech are positing positive rumors about Intel they're no longer credible

Shilling is okay as long as AyyMD does it

They'll have to colossally fuck up for ryzen 3 to not be a giant leap in performance.
But in all likelyhood they actually will. According to all rumours, it's going to come with 16 cores max instead of throwing all that shrinkage at improving the individual cores

>manufacturing process: 0nm
AYYYMD BTFO FOR EVER AND EVER

Attached: 1526745411872.png (882x758, 468K)

HO NO NO NO NO NO STILL NOT BUYING ISRAEL SPY CPUS NIGGA

Yeah like Intel's 66MHz 486 DX2 was way better than AMD's 100MHz 486 DX4. Oh actually it wasn't.
Yeah Intel's Pentium 4 was way better than Athlon XP. Oh no, it wasn't.
Yeah Intel's 64-bit tech was way better than AMD. Oh wait, no it wasn't.
Yeah Intel's Pentium D was a way better dual core than Athlon X2. Nope.
Yeah Intel's C2Q was a Better quad core than the Phenom II. Yeah right, more Intel tears.
Skylake X was a much better HEDT platform than Threadripper. Perhaps, but it cost 200% as much and isn't even 125% more performance.
Remember that time that Kaby Lake was gonna be on a 10nm process, then it wasn't, neither was coffee lake, nor cannon lake, nor whiskey lake. And AMD has not only produced on 7nm, but is as far along on 5nm as Intel likely is on 10nm.

In 14nm++++++++++++™ node.

>comparing $450 CPU vs $300 CPU
>surprised that more expensive, newer CPU is more powerful
????
Additionally
>Jew security holes
>need 1000W chiller to cool down the thing if you want to OC
>5Ghz OC only on one core, rest are lower

>intel broke the laws of physics by creating a CPU with 0nm and 0W TDP
AMD FOREVER AND ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: 1510641627201.png (757x380, 26K)

If you have any workload that only requires one core, you may as well be doing it on a dual core. If you use a dual core as your primary rig you belong on the PCMR subreddit.

Intel fags btfo'd

Wait what...? I know we shill for AMD sometimes but lets not ignore everyday facts.

>Meanwhile AMD's flagship comes with 105W TDP and still loses

> (OP)
reminder

Attached: LIST.jpg (2048x1218, 140K)

What's the reminder?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.jpg (1356x479, 65K)

All thanks to Intel's patented speed hole technology

Attached: speed_holes.jpg (500x370, 58K)

the i9-9900k is going to cost $150 more than a 2700x
if it wasn't faster this release would be the most stupid thing intel did in like 10 years
amd doesn't even have anything to combat this cpu yet

is there any reason to buy AMD ever?

their GPUs sucks balls
their cpus suck balls
their engineers are actually shitskins indians

sorry i only buy technology from white people

Attached: nordmenn.jpg (537x768, 147K)

The Ryzen 7 has a whole extra i3's worth of cores and threads in it over the 8700, obviously it's going to have a higher tdp.

When they released Coffee Lake last year it wasn't just to compete with Gen 1 Ryzen but rather to hold the line against Gen 2 Ryzen

They probably know what Gen 3 Ryzen is capable of and this i9 8-core will compete with that chip until they churn out a better 8-core or a 10-12 core something

>muh 16-core Gen 3 Ryzen
(lol

They would have to shill for a new 570 board for that, no way old motherboards support that many cores and threads

At best I see a 10-12 core Gen 3 Ryzen at 4+ jiggahertz

So now we're supposed to use corecount/power consumption ratio instead of performance/power to judge CPUs...k

you got real proof that it's gonna be a fuckup or are you just guessing because it has more cores?

The Pentium 4 had a much higher transistor count than the P3 or Athlon and was also much worse.

Big and complicated isn't necessarily a good thing in technology

haha so are jews pretending to be nazis now?

what a time to be alive

Attached: Rube_Goldberg's__Self-Operating_Napkin__(cropped).gif (428x302, 70K)

>no way old motherboards support that many cores and threads
maybe the new manufacturing process could make that happen

Said the shill, as he handed his money to the same jew that stabs him in the back every year.

>performance/power
but in the same test (cinebench) the 2700x is faster than a 8700k, so they have around the same performance/power ratio or even amd is a little better

Overall, the and platform will be cheaper and deliver more performance per dollar.
The i9 Will likely be faster than Ryzen 2, but, will be more expensive, both the CPU and the MOBO, because if we learn something with the AMD FX series is that this kind of "much higher GHz in same old architecture" will be limited only to high end boards, with enough vrm to not burn itself.
The i9 Will have a premium price, and a unreasonable performance compared with the cheaper Ryzen, and will only be bought by overclocker, nigger that want the status symbol, and people that have the same mindset with Intel as a apple fanboy

>He thinks TDP is what defines performance
5Gh comes at a cost in power usage you know. Especially with more cores. Excpect upwards of 250 watts on all 8 cores with Intels housefire CPU.
Also. Enjoy those 16 PCIe lanes goyim.

>yes
>on windows
>not housefires
>*manufacturers and who cares about those?
>Jews are not white people

Attached: 1527406066410.jpg (800x600, 31K)

>not comparing it to it's actual high end competition, the threadripper.

What did pajeet mean by this?

>Jews are not white people
rekt

Attached: idfg4.jpg (901x478, 147K)

Only 16 lanes for a top of the line "premium" product? This is a total joke. Intel is jewing so hard since Ryzen launch, god dammmm how people fall for thissss

The pajeet or the jew? You are going to be giving your money to one or the other, I would prefer the one that doesnt have a global agenda to wipe out white people that has sunk its claws into ever facet of modern life, industry, and pop culture/entertainment industry. I'd prefer the one that isn't giving 3 letter agencies unfettered access to my personal data. I'd prefer the one that doesn't try and sell me the same shit ever year and act like it's doing me a favor. I'd prefer the one that isn't sucking Apple's dick and has a little more integrity. I'd prefer the one that isn't raping my wallet as well as my soul. I'd prefer the one that isn't knowingly selling faulty products again and again.

brainlet here

what is pci lines? why is 16 bad?

Attached: brainlet.png (644x500, 66K)

>Jews
>White people

Choose one

go back to Jow Forums racist piece of shit

Rekt by what? Western asians aren't white either.

16 PCI lanes will limit the use of PCI shit
1 graphics card = 16 lanes
1 gpu+ssd=only 8 lanes for both

The less PCI lanes, less overall available bandwidth for the device to use

Way to counter my points

Attached: you.jpg (466x379, 45K)

It's the amount of data traffic the CPU handles at one time. GPu's can use 8 of those at least. The rest has to be shared amongt hard disks etc.

Ryzen has 24 lanes for 'reasons'.

'The die has 32 on it. However 8 are not used in am4.

16 go to the gpu(or can be split 8/8 for dual gpu)

4 go to a NVME drive, or they can be used for sata ports instead. Most motherboards will use them for NVME tho.

4 go to the chipset, or you could not connect a chipset and use them for something else. Most motherbaords will connect them to a chipset.

If you compare to the z270 platform, it has 16 for the gpu, and it has the equivilent of 4 for its chipset connection.

So, its basically 24 for ryzen vs 20 for skylake/kabylake.'

and its still enough bandwidth for even quad SLI 1080's

>Leak
We don't know the price either.

Um, the price difference is nearly $1,500... What are you comparimg?

Are you retarded? You don't use PCI lanes for gpu only anymore. Go back to 2012 and keep sucking Intel dick while they limit your options on their products, untill you come back to 2018 and realize you are being cucked.

120$ more expensive for 4.4% more performance. Typical Intel indeed.

I should say... 27% more expensive for 4.4% more performance...

Intel fanboys: OMG AMD IS TEH DOOMED!

Correct, you use PCI-*E* lanes for gpu's

That is bullshit, and you know it. Volta just about maxes out 16 3.0 lanes, 2 Voltas will definitely max out 16 lanes. 4 1080's require more bandwidth than 2 Voltas and we all know it.

CPUs today have a set number of PCIE lanes that are connected directly to the CPU. PCIE devices connected directly to the CPU are most desirable due to better speed and latency.
Most mainstream CPUs have only 16 lanes which is good for only 1 full 16x PCIE slot usually used for a GPU or it can be configured for 2 8x PCIE, leaving everything else (Sata, USB, m.2 NVME) on the chipset which only has 4 PCIE lanes to the CPU.
This seems pretty limited and it is for professional use as your limited to how many GPU and NVME SSDs you can have and intel ha known this, so for the past decade or so Intel has used PCIe lane counts as a way to segment there product line. One could believe that with the new 8-Core i9 Intel are still doing this to make sure people who needs the lanes still buys HEDT insted of the mainstream socket

I agree that the 9900k will be a great consumer CPU, but it's going to be the end of the line for the Sandy Bridge lineage, and Intel has nothing viable in the pipeline in the 2019-2020 timeframe thanks to their colossal fuck-up on their next fab node.
10 nm has absolutely garbage yields (and purported thermal/mechanical fragility issues) thanks to COAG, which will give them something like a 25-30% density boost if they can actually ever make it work in 10nm+/10nm++/etc.

The Halo-tier CPUs of 2019 will be at least 24c/2d Threadrippers (if not immediately the 32c/48c/64c monstrosities guaranteed by 2020), and the best Intel will be able to do is sell a handful of rebadged 24c/28c Xeons with refrigerated coolant loops for $10k a pop, and the 9900k will look like overpriced gamer trash six months after it rolls out.

Actually MSI leaked 16 core support for b450, which is a lower end x470

pcgamesn.com/amd-ryzen-zen-2-core-count-msi

Zen 2 is 100% without a doubt going to see 16 cores on current chipsets. Now depending on how theyre laying up the dies maybe x570 will have more pci lines/quad channel memory. Or they might be just redesigning the CCX for more cores, and pci and memory will stay the same

9900K is actually going to be a mediocre CPU. It is going to be crippled by being stuck on dual-channel DDR4 and suffering from limitations of ring topology for workloads that actually harness more than four threads. This does not make it desirable for people who actually want eight cores. It is overkill for gaymers and customer crowd. If they have any brain and/or fiscal sense, they are going to stick with six-core SKUs.