I don't want to carry my smartphone with me anymore. What's something lightweight I can use instead...

I don't want to carry my smartphone with me anymore. What's something lightweight I can use instead? I used to carry my t400 but that becomes cumbersome really quickly. I have a 3ds but that makes me feel pedo when I use it.
Idk. Psp maybe? I prefer something that will help me be productive and not have internet idk. .__.

Attached: PSP2-1.jpg (700x546, 144K)

A smartphone you fucking retard, holy shit.

Why not a Vita then
You again run the psp frimware through adrenaline too, and they sell for about the same price
Also, palmos

A smartphone without a sim card. Or a old flip phone. A psp was nice 14 years ago but it's retarded to try to use it today, especially if you don't plan on using it to play psp gaymes.

GPD XD, GPD Win or just a smartphone like suggested with a MOGA Pocket controller.

Get a Blackberry. Keyboard is wonderful, and if you want to play emulated games you can map the buttons to the physical keyboard. Great for GBA games, and the keyboard quick launcher is great for productivity. The KEYone does slow down with heavy multitasking though so I would recommend a KEY2 for that. If you don't care about android apps or the latest internet browser then you should consider an older Blackberry. The calendar stuff was amazing on them, I used to use Blackberry in that time but everything is Android now.

Attached: file.png (754x769, 1.09M)

A smartphone with no data plan? The loss in productivity I felt when I lost my phone was ridiculous, can't make calls, no calendar, no music, no note taking app, no timer, no camera, no easy access to store promo card bar code, no calculator, etc.

That's all without internet, you need this fucking thing.

Just get a pda

Kinda expensive and pretty Jewish on stuff. I just googled it and their doing the 16gb memory cards for overpriced shit meme that Sony's been doing forever. I also hate console shit.

Can I remove SIM cards whenever? Just take it in and out?
Put it back in when I need it?

I could actually get that tbqh...even just using an old phone with WiFi would be good enough.
Smart :3

That keyboard looks comfy

nokia n95
8gb storage
$40

Attached: nokia-n95-8gb-combo.jpg (372x632, 92K)

There's adapters you can buy to use micro sd instead of Sony's proprietary garbage.

an x220 maybe

Open Pandora
Dragonbox Pyra

Just get an sd2vita
Allows you to use any microsd
I have one
The adapter is like 1€ in AliExpress, wish, or any other chink page

>I prefer something that will help me be productive
Productivity? You'll only waste time with this bullshit.

>Can I remove SIM cards whenever? Just take it in and out?
yes that is how SIM cards work

get a vita. i got my vita for $40 usd

Aren't these made by that cheap chink company TCL now? Plus you can't root them.

>Plus you can't root them.
Fucking this
The only reason I don't get a blackberry is that bs right there
I understand they make their phones secure and all, but maybe they could add a way to unlock bootloader after accepting whatever amounts of agreements that you will not sure them if there is a security breach

You could keep removing and adding SIM cards to phones but eventually you’ll fuck the SIM card from wear and tear if not by accident.

pen and paper

Fucking this. I love my keyone, parts are cheap and easy to work on but the whole no unlockable bootloader because muh security is retarded

The psp is the opposite of being productive you retard, it's a fucking portable game console/mp3 player.

>gpd win (2) (or gpd pocket)
>just use a psp if you don't need to browse the internet
>vita if you hate yourself
>switch (can do homebrew now)

>vita if you hate yourself
Elaborate

>Hates console, but wants psp.
>something lightweight
Aren't handconsoles heavier than phone?
Btw gameboy advance. Maybe. But smartphone (android for sure) have many emulators. So a good controller and you're basicly good to go.

>shitty oled screens with burn-in
>no games
>so underpowered it can't even run PS2 games without visual downgrades
>can't run 333MHz PSP games
>less support than PSP

>I have a 3ds but that makes me feel pedo when I use it.
user, I am sorry, but you have autism.

>taking my 3ds with me makes me feel like a pedo
user, your own subconcious is giving you red flags about this type of behavior. listen to it.