What do you use for your emails user?

What do you use for your emails user?

Attached: 1446307271627.png (374x347, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prxbx.com/email/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tuta.

Curious if anyone has experience or thoughts with disroot.

gmail and whatever work provides

Why are there so many wageslaves on this board?

yahoo

cock.li

some people don't live in their mother's fucking basement

What's wrong with wanting to have money?

You use gmail. You can't talk down to anyone, wagie.
Freedom is better.

I'm not >66919068, bud

cock.li and gmail at home, outlook at work

Isn't it kinda weird that some rando user can look at your emails all willy nilly

Attached: 1531181710632.jpg (206x226, 20K)

Honestly what can you do though if you dont have money? Lots of money is freedom. Staying at home all the time with just enough to buy food is prison.

GMail and Outlook

>Lots of money is freedom
What the fuck.

wut

>having a job
>lots of money

is 200k not a lot?
:c

I got a job starting at 120k after having my parents pay off my student debt. Then just lived at their house while I worked full time. Still a loser though cause Im always bored af in my free time anyways.

being poor is comfy tho

Attached: 1525356466114.jpg (587x511, 32K)

You can do a lot more when you have money than when you don't

get a load of this dude lol

Attached: 1441133297346.png (182x229, 105K)

literally any provider could do this if they want to. The only way to completely avoid this is by hosting it yourself. I don't care enough to do that, nor is my college-co-op-internship income enough to justify the expenditures on hosting a private email server

holy shit I'm in prison even though I make more money than my mother, and I'm not even out of college yet

Attached: 1527443504365.png (640x640, 501K)

You have a horrible conception of freedom. Retard.

kek, 200k/y IS a lot. I live in a shitty 3rd world country, working on a part-time job and paying for college. just wanna kms whenever I wanna buy something

buying things makes me feel physically bad. So I just horde money anyways

>making more than your parents is an accomplishment

It's not that hard to make more than 80k a year if you have foresight

lol, describe freedom. As a wageslave I have no idea what that is.

Attached: RomanLaughin.gif (150x150, 3K)

The absence of external control. Free from domination.

The freedom to spend a night in jail and be no worse for it, I'd guess.
Bingo

/thread

paid protonmail

Let's assume you live in anarchy and have absolutely no restrictions placed upon you. You still need to find food, you could then point to that and say "Ah-ha! You are a foodslave! You constantly need to involuntarily work to find food!"

What's so great about pure freedom? You don't justify any of your claims but just bitterly lash out like any other shitty user here.

Attached: milkshakemachine.png (150x150, 1K)

>You still need to find food, you could then point to that and say "Ah-ha! You are a foodslave! You constantly need to involuntarily work to find food!"
That's not external control. That's internal control.
>What's so great about pure freedom?
Now you're just arguing against freedom altogether.

I just started a thread to talk about emails, now its turned into a war of the neets

loosely related question: what kind of pay should I be asking for once I have my degree? As an electrical engineering major with a minor in computer science who'll have a full year of industry experience by that point, plus being the leader of one of the larger engineering student groups at my university, what should I be expecting?

quit LARPing stallman and listen to yourself for 5 seconds holy shit

the hypothetical opportunities in out world are near infinite- your freedom of choice is not restrained as long as those choices remain within the immaterial bounds of the imagination. However, the fact of the matter is those opportunities often pose numerous financial roadblocks that simply cannot be usurped without selling your time, labor, knowledge, and skills to gain the wealth and financial security necessary to overcome those barriers.

What I'm trying to say is, we live in a society

Sounds like you're in a similar position as I was. I'm amerifag who was keeping a part-time job while doing 20-credit semesters (do other countries use the same credit-hours system? for frame of reference, the average for students at my university is 15-16 credits/semester), and I struggled to pay for groceries. Forget rent, that shit had to go on my student loans.

Got hired for a co-op internship at the beginning of the summer, making $17/hour, 40 hours/week for 3 semesters. I'm certainly not making a lot of money by the normal standards of my field, but coming off of the miscellaneous foodservice jobs I've always worked, it's a fuckload of money.

my mother's a teacher, idk what country you're from but in the US they're criminally underpaid. The insurance benefits from her job were worth about as much as her salary, if not more. I'm nowhere close to my father's income, but he's pretty high up the food chain in an IT contracting firm, so there's good money in his field

what side are you on though? #teamneet or #teamslave

>freedom of choice
A retarded conception of freedom.

there's always some other force that dictates what you need to do. Whether it is DNA, hunger, tiredness, work, government, or social rules

#teamneet

>DNA, hunger, tiredness
Don't conflate these with
>work, government, or social rules

According to my university's information, the median pay for you should be about 75k. So shoot for 80k starting. Ask for benefits as well.

>(do other countries use the same credit-hours system? for frame of reference, the average for students at my university is 15-16 credits/semester)

idk, but I don't think my college works that way, at least. I'm lucky I still live with my dad, cause I can barely buy a fucking soda. I make around 550,00 Shitty$ per month (US$ is at around 4 Shitty$ rn, imagine the struggle) and college alone is 450, plus some shit I bought on my dad's credit card in 10x

Why not? You cannot realistically escape any of them barring you live in a mud hut on an island and declare yourself the most free person to ever live. Congratulations you're an ideologue.

You should be allowed to pursue that life you want it so badly, I'm not saying it's wrong if pure freedom will bring you happiness. What's wrong is you're a hypocrite who will never pursue it and just whine for it.

>You cannot realistically escape any of them
Grow up.

lol domesticated human bean

Attached: 1504539021415.jpg (700x394, 105K)

so uhhh email providers?

Said no one ever

also wanna know. GMail has the best interface and can be easily accessed from my phone. I'd like to use something else because muh Google but idk what

>tfwno.gf

I run my own email server. Tricky to set up, great when it's working.

mailbox.org

cock.li with haiku's mail client
p comfy

Attached: mail.png (1280x1024, 800K)

mail.ru
ya.ru

how can Vincent be trusted?

He can't. Don't ever use this for anything serious.

lol no

Don't trust anyone.
That said, vc's been a top guy when I've talked to him on IRC.

Tracking info for packages and talking to teachers

what do you do for your email names if all the obvious names are taken

desktop: roundcube in a tab
phone: k9-mail

>Honestly what can you do though if you dont have money?
Get wagecucks to pay for all your stuff. You believe in a social security net, don't you? Better pay those taxes or the IRS will get you.

based ryuuko posting

Why are so many tutanota shills now? Tutanota isn't recommended by Privacy-Conscious Email Services for quite some time because of some weird political posts.
They tried to fixed it by playing the fake news meme card but it's still a very dumb thing to do for a privacy focused service.
Lately I have seen it recommended not only here but in many places where it was recommended to avoid its use.
They are all paid shills or looks like everyone forgot about that....
prxbx.com/email/

Attached: 1524759841868.png (221x237, 108K)

Interesting, I haven't heard this. I moved from proton mail for their political agenda. Privacy tools recommended it so I went for it. I'll have to read up on it now and look through what you sent. Thanks user.

Thunderbird with GMail and cock.li.

Thunderbird for desktop Mail (iOS) on mobile.

No, it's those who don't want to work and wish to be paid for them who are domesticated. They want to be pets. Don't work for others if you can, though.

Protonmail
Pretty Comfy Pretty Minimal
Just Werks

Attached: 1531899567151.png (231x149, 26K)